Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-23-2017, 06:42 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,578,910 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post

If you ever study the Bible long enough to understand it, get back to me. Your embellishments and false, jugmental statements and lack of understanding show you have a long way to go.
Why would a god create a manual for life that needs to be studied? A bible for everyone to understand is to much for your omnidude?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-23-2017, 07:26 AM

50,079 posts, read 20,492,491 times
Quote:
If you really understood science you would know that it actually disproves the TOE. You don't even understand basic genetics and evidently you believe nothing can be the source of something. That is about as foolish as one can be.

To believe life originated from lifeless elements and all living things, plants and animals originated from a single source, which no one knows what it was, takes much more faith than I have.
And still nothing to validate the claims about Jesus. Even if the the theory of evolution was shown to be false (which from Darwin to Dover, the denialists have never been able to do) and science admitted that life can never come from non -fife, and "something" can never come from "nothing" (both of which Opinions are close to being overturned) that would not do a darn thing to validate the Gospel Jesus, which I will go out on a personal limb to say is also close to overturned, if people are willing to set aside their Opinions and listen to the evidence. The internal evidence of four discrepant and fabricated gospels.

As I recall i provided three+ examples, which have been ignored. The attempts to validate Gospel Jesus through the back door by claiming the disciples believed what is in the gospels have been shown worthless; the disciples never read the gospels, and if they had they would have been appalled. Just as they were appalled by what Paul was doing with their religion.

We have had more excuses for not having a shred of decent evidence for Gospel -Jesus than Brig has barnacles. Excuses, evasions, misdirections, tricks, rhetorical ploys, and good old 'Just have Faith'. No arguments that stand up. None - even if they try.

While I take Gldrule's point about numbers (which only proves how persuasive a lie can be) the credibility of the Bible is crumbling faster than Creationism.

Old 07-23-2017, 11:24 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,795,579 times
Quote:
If you really understood science you would know that it actually disproves the TOE.

Quote:
You don't even understand basic genetics and evidently you believe nothing can be the source of something. That is about as foolish as one can be.
Don't tell us. We don't think that 'something came from nothing'. Tell it to the theists that claim their god created everything...from nothing.

Quote:
To believe life originated from lifeless elements and all living things, plants and animals originated from a single source, which no one knows what it was, takes much more faith than I have.
...and also intelligence by the look of it!

Old 07-23-2017, 12:14 PM

50,079 posts, read 20,492,491 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post

Don't tell us. We don't think that 'something came from nothing'. Tell it to the theists that claim their god created everything...from nothing.

I know. Ok, so he isn't Eusebius. But he is a dead ringer. I guess when they get Saved they get Cloned, too.

Old 07-23-2017, 12:15 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,795,579 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
I know. Ok, so he isn't Eusebius. But he is a dead ringer.
It's him old horse. Same arguments put in the same manner.

Old 07-23-2017, 12:24 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,975,745 times
Quote:
Too soon etc!

Ah right. Would that be anything like evolution deniers cannot possibly understand evolution?

...and it shows.
Just the opposite. One has to undersstand evolutin to know it is not based on science.

Quote:
Wriggle all you like chap but your man good said it and you just ain't doing it are you?
If you understood the Bible, you would know that I don't havde to.

Quote:
Great! so how many of the 613 Mitzvah Laws do you actually follow?
The ones that are still applicable.

Quote:
Yes I am. When people say (as you did) that evolution has no evidence, I can very easily determine that you are wilfully ignorance.
Actually you aren't because you don't even understand what scientific evidence is. Your ignorance isn't wilful, but it is still ignorance.

Old 07-23-2017, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I think Eusie has been - um, resurrected - as omega and is working hard on atheism's behalf.

He's sure not doing the Christian side any favours.
The Christians disagree with you. You are not capable of understanding what is helpful to Christianity.

Old 07-23-2017, 12:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Why would a god create a manual for life that needs to be studied? A bible for everyone to understand is to much for your omnidude?
To teach spiritrruaj truth to His children.

Old 07-23-2017, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
And still nothing to validate the claims about Jesus.
The NT, especially the gospels, validate Jesus. You just don't accept the evidence and you can't prove any of it wrong.

Quote:
Even if the the theory of evolution was shown to be false (which from Darwin to Dover, the denialists have never been able to do) and science admitted that life can never come from non -fife, and "something" can never come from "nothing" (both of which Opinions are close to being overturned) that would not do a darn thing to validate the Gospel Jesus, which I will go out on a personal limb to say is also close to overturned, if people are willing to set aside their Opinions and listen to the evidence. The internal evidence of four discrepant and fabricated gospels.
Congratulations, you finally got something right. Science can't validate who Jesus is and what He did.
The gospels for that. If you don't accept the testimony of 4 men who considered bearing false witness a sin, you will never see the truth. Of course you denying the evidence does snot make it false.

As I recall i provided three+ examples, which have been ignored. The attempts to validate Gospel Jesus through the back door by claiming the disciples believed what is in the gospels have been shown worthless; the disciples never read the gospels, and if they had they would have been appalled. Just as they were appalled by what Paul was doing with their religion.

Quote:
We have had more excuses for not having a shred of decent evidence for Gospel -Jesus than Brig has barnacles. Excuses, evasions, misdirections, tricks, rhetorical ploys, and good old 'Just have Faith'. No arguments that stand up. None - even if they try
There is also no evidence that refutes the gospels.

Quote:
While I take Gldrule's point about numbers (which only proves how persuasive a lie can be) the credibility of the Bible is crumbling faster than Creationism.
The real liar is the one who calls someone else a liar but can't prove it. That is also dishonest.

Old 07-23-2017, 12:41 PM

Quote:

Instead of your snide remarks, why not explain, scientifically, that is, how did life originate from lifeless elements and what is the source of matter and energy?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality