Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-27-2017, 04:53 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HushWhisper View Post
There is the Father/God. Hes the one you see in my video wearing the Crown with the Archangel sitting in the front of it.

There is His Son. The Gift God gave to mankind to show a way back to His Father by sending His Fathers Holy Spirit inside Us when We REPENT of Our Sins.

There is the Holy Spirit of God. He is inside the Father, He is inside the Father's Son, Jesus. He is inside each individual, that Jesus sent because a Heart Repented ("born again").

The 3 make up the Trinity, They are like minded because they are of 1 Spirit. We, who are "born again" have the Father's Holy Spirit inside Us. Together We are Like Minded and bound by God's Spirit, ever striving to shake off Our old nature and nourishing the New Creation in Them by way of God's Holy Spirit.

Was he the son before he was conceived?

Did yahweh just invent a son 2000 years ago?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-27-2017, 05:07 PM

1,788 posts, read 1,172,249 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Was he the son before he was conceived?

Did yahweh just invent a son 2000 years ago?
He is God's Son before this Planet.
He is God's Son when He was on this Planet.
He is God's Son coming back to this Planet, right after the devil gets his 7 years in the flesh of a man.

He is God's SON! NOT GOD.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:28 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,184,822 times
Quote:
...snip...

Underlining and putting in bold AND CAPS is kind of loud and not very HushWhispery.

Old 07-27-2017, 05:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Underlining and putting in bold AND CAPS is kind of loud and not very HushWhispery.
Whether I whisper it or shout it ~ it's still TRUE.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:01 PM

83 posts, read 68,178 times
They say by 2038, most Americans will be atheist. How cool is that?

Old 07-27-2017, 06:13 PM

18,250 posts, read 16,920,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattMN View Post
Your argument reminds me a lot of this joke: God Will Save Me

So there are teachings a-plenty. There are resources everywhere. But God has given man free will. You can choose your own path. God will not force you to believe - is that what you are saying you want? You want to deny, deny, deny God your whole life, battle against Him and Christians, and then you are asking why he doesn't step in and stop you? Am I clear now on what you are really saying? Please correct me if I do not understand you, because I worry "easily explained" could still be misunderstood.
Basically what you're saying is if every single pastor in the USA decided to leave Christianity God wouldn't lift a finger to stop them because of their free will. In theory, God would let the entire Christian faith extinguish if that's what man chose through their free will. News flash: it could happen at the rate Christianity is declining in the US.

Quote:
He is God's Son coming back to this Planet, right after the devil gets his 7 years in the flesh of a man.

I don't find any of that in the Bible. Are you adding verses now?

Quote:
And I solemnly declare to everyone who hears the words of prophecy written in this book: If anyone adds anything to what is written, God will add to that person the plagues described in this book.
Actually nothing would happen to a person. This was just a way for the writer of this crazy nonsense to keep people from changing anything to make more sense out of it.

Old 07-27-2017, 06:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Basically what you're saying is if every single pastor in the USA decided to leave Christianity God wouldn't lift a finger to stop them because of their free will. In theory, God would let the entire Christian faith extinguish if that's what man chose through their free will. News flash: it could happen at the rate Christianity is declining in the US.

I don't find any of that in the Bible. Are you adding verses now?

Actually nothing would happen to a person. This was just a way for the writer of this crazy nonsense to keep people from changing anything to make more sense out of it.
Cause you don't care.
Cause you don't look.
Cause you don't want.

~typical

Old 07-27-2017, 06:40 PM

5,912 posts, read 2,604,822 times
Quote:

Aren't there other christians that believe diffrently then you?

How does a person figure out which one of you are mixed up?

Old 07-27-2017, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Aren't there other christians that believe diffrently then you?

How does a person figure out which one of you are mixed up?
Learn the Parable of the Tares and you'll know who's who.

Old 07-27-2017, 09:14 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,723,660 times
Quote:
Learn the Parable of the Tares and you'll know who's who.
some here have argued the worth of the Bible as just having good ideas, apart from faith in divine claims.

This is an example. Apply the parable of the tares and you get seeds that produce good crops. We know what produces the reliable data we all use every day.

There is stuff that springs up but dies because they are not based on good soil. Much of the nonsense has been debunked, and more of the Bible is being showing false all the time.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Caves19 View Post
They say by 2038, most Americans will be atheist. How cool is that?
Even cooler if you make it 2028. I may even live to see it
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality