U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 10-24-2017, 06:50 PM

5,916 posts, read 2,286,203 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth_teller View Post
Is Allah near or far?
Similar question was asked more than 1400 years ago to the prophet Muhammad peace be upon him by his people
The prophet does not answer from him self but he wait the answer from Allah
Before I tell the answer from Allah I would like to tell you that his people also asked him about many things

They asked him about the new moons and the answer came from Allah
They ask thee, (O Muhammad), of new moons, say: They are fixed seasons for mankind and for the pilgrimage. The Holy Quran Chapter #2, Verse #189
They asked him about the mountains and the answer came from Allah
And they ask you about the mountains. Say: My Lord will carry them away from the roots. The Holy Quran Chapter #20, Verse #105
They asked him about the soul and the answer came from Allah
And they ask you about the soul. Say: The soul is one of the commands of my Lord, and you are not given aught of knowledge but a little. The Holy Quran Chapter #17, Verse #85
They asked him about the menstruation and the answer came from Allah
And they ask you about menstruation. Say: It is a discomfort; therefore keep aloof from the women during the menstrual discharge and do not go near them until they have become clean; then when they have cleansed themselves, go in to them as Allah has commanded you; surely Allah loves those who turn much (to Him), and He loves those who purify themselves. The Holy Quran Chapter #2, Verse #222
And when they asked him about Allah is he near or far and the answer came from Allah
And when My servants ask you concerning Me, then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me, so they should answer My call and believe in Me that they may walk in the right way. The Holy Quran Chapter #2, Verse #186
Please notice that Allah changed the style of the verse
Allah did not say as the previous verses And they ask you about
No but he said
And when My servants ask you concerning Me
It shows how much Allah loves his servants and care about them and want to help them
Also notice that Allah did not say the word say but he immediately said
then surely I am very near; I answer the prayer of the suppliant when he calls on Me,
So what is this evidence of?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-24-2017, 08:07 PM

1,883 posts, read 1,651,007 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
So what is this evidence of?
this is not evidence
this is a fact
and the evidence of it will come soon or later when communicating to Allah with sincerity
as show in this honest clip
as honest as the previous one they are not cunningly crafted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebd7IlOJ6ug

Old 10-24-2017, 08:34 PM

5,916 posts, read 2,286,203 times
Quote:
this is not evidence
this is a fact
and the evidence of it will come soon or later when communicating to Allah with sincerity
as show in this honest clip
as honest as the previous one they are not cunningly crafted

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ebd7IlOJ6ug
So the unquestionably evidence is only available if we sincerely start believing in Allah? Once one sincerely believes in Allah why would one then need evidence?

Personally this 3 tire thread has lead me to doubt even more anything about Islam than I did before reading it. Sorry.

Old 10-24-2017, 09:26 PM

Quote:
So the unquestionably evidence is only available if we sincerely start believing in Allah? Once one sincerely believes in Allah why would one then need evidence?.
the man in the clip was not believing in Allah and was not believing in the god in general he did not know if there is a god or not but he needed help and he talked to the god sincerely saying if you are there
Quote:
Personally this 3 tire thread has lead me to doubt even more anything about Islam than I did before reading it. Sorry.
the man in the clip does not agree with you and he became a believer and not only that but when he started to follow the religion he did a good study to filter and join the right one
as show in the part2 clip

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jzRYRHPc84

Old 10-24-2017, 09:28 PM

22,449 posts, read 10,395,261 times
Quote:
t
the man in the clip does not agree with you and he became a believer and not only that but when he started to follow the religion he did a good study to filter and join the right one
as show in the part2 clip
So he didn't agree. That does not make him right.

The "right one"? There's the problem!

Old 10-24-2017, 09:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
That does not make him right.
that apply to you also
Quote:
The "right one"? There's the problem!
the final one

Old 10-24-2017, 10:15 PM

Quote:
that apply to you also

the final one
You see, that's the difference between you and me. You are absolutely convinced that your religion is the right religion. I, on the other hand, don't believe there is a "right" religion, although I think there are some "wrong" religions.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:18 PM

5,661 posts, read 2,867,508 times
Quote:
So the unquestionably evidence is only available if we sincerely start believing in Allah? Once one sincerely believes in Allah why would one then need evidence?

Yes. I feel the same way.

Old 10-24-2017, 11:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
Yes. I feel the same way.
Me three.

But then again, the harder a religious person witnesses to others, the more I discount the position...regardless of which religion it is.

Old 10-25-2017, 06:42 AM

39,033 posts, read 10,825,389 times
The last few pages were little more than denial and a futile attempt to retirive a lost position.

The Quran lost credibility early on and the couple of decent attempts to make it look scientifically prophetic, shall we say, (bones, lightning, shortage of breath) didn't survive examination.

The last few posts by our pal "Truth" teller wan the usual 'You must have fasith" and parading converts.

I can parade converts from Islam to other religions or to atheism. It proves nothing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or