Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-03-2017, 06:30 PM

465 posts, read 235,823 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
You did not need to post any of this to show you are incoherent and very strange. This has nothing to do with your religious beliefs which I think you might have.
I asked for a yes or no not if swastikas are in the sky or if you were anti semetic or a conspiracy nut. I did not need to know answers to questions I did not ask.
Who cares what selfish opportunity never asked for that he feels he can dictate to conservatives for a task.

You will never be given a yes or no response when there is more about you than meets the eye so don't ask.

You don't want more said then quit demanding replies to you have no real interest to right your own answers.

The same thing has gone on elsewhere in other forums: same speech, same writing style, same is the answer.

All you can ever do is call others incoherent, seriously disturbed, and all the rest of your insane rhetoric liners.

Make sure you have your shirt on next time you must show how much sleight of hand still exists behind smiles.

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-03-2017, 06:37 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,322,927 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Orion Rules View Post
Who cares what selfish opportunity never asked for that he feels he can dictate to conservatives for a task.

You will never be given a yes or no response when there is more about you than meets the eye so don't ask.

You don't want more said then quit demanding replies to you have no real interest to right your own answers.

The same thing has gone on elsewhere in other forums: same speech, same writing style, same is the answer.

All you can ever do is call others incoherent, seriously disturbed, and all the rest of your insane rhetoric liners.

Make sure you have your shirt on next time you must show how much sleight of hand still exists behind smiles.

So my asking if your replies were saying that I should not be posting on this forum is a very complicated question requiring a lengthy one that I would not understand. I have never called you deeply disturbed. I think you are accusing me, once again without cause but of course you are exempt from that nasty 9th commandment. Please note that there is not a question mark after my first sentence. It appears that you are not wishing to be in a discussion.

Old 09-04-2017, 12:31 AM

231 posts, read 228,959 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Neither is/did the godling character in your "holy" book.
It's funny how atheists will use parts of the Bible to ridicule A God they supposedly don't believe in.

Old 09-04-2017, 12:34 AM

231 posts, read 228,959 times
The big thing missing is that the Bible says he is a fair and just God.

So if you're going to read about how bad hell is and that God is sending people who don't accept his son there, then also believe that somehow, some way, he's going to be fair when all is said and done.

Old 09-04-2017, 12:46 AM

4,747 posts, read 2,348,504 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Postal77 View Post
The big thing missing is that the Bible says he is a fair and just God.

So if you're going to read about how bad hell is and that God is sending people who don't accept his son there, then also believe that somehow, some way, he's going to be fair when all is said and done.
"Fair and just" according to WHO? He orders babies and children to be hacked to death with swords. He drowns entire civilizations. He creates evil. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot... they all thought the were doing what was necessary. "Fair and just" seems to be in the eye of the beholder. Satan comes nowhere close to being as harsh and cruel as the OT God does. The God of the OT was a monster.

Old 09-04-2017, 05:42 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,855,868 times
Quote:
It's funny how atheists will use parts of the Bible to ridicule A God they supposedly don't believe in.
It's even funnier how theist don't understand why we do it.

Old 09-04-2017, 07:48 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,178,156 times
Quote:
I'm not an atheist (not that there's anything wrong...) and why do you think I used the word "character?"

Of course the OT godling is fiction.

Thank goodness.

Old 09-04-2017, 08:02 AM

465 posts, read 235,823 times
Post 100:
Quote:
You did not need to post any of this to show you are incoherent and very strange. This has nothing to do with your religious beliefs which I think you might have.

I asked for a yes or no not if swastikas are in the sky or if you were anti semetic or a conspiracy nut. I did not need to know answers to questions I did not ask.
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
So my asking if your replies were saying that I should not be posting on this forum is a very complicated question requiring a lengthy one that I would not understand. I have never called you deeply disturbed. I think you are accusing me, once again without cause but of course you are exempt from that nasty 9th commandment. Please note that there is not a question mark after my first sentence. It appears that you are not wishing to be in a discussion.
The answer is no, you should not be in this forum, but since you are, you created the situation.

You and yours, all they have done is brought before the whole world what was to be a covering.

How you will create the constants, then say it's someone else who is at fault, never yours once.

First, you want a single yes or no, then say the responder does not want conversations ounces.

Because that is what you will be weighed at when the whole story is known of what exists for is.

This thread's titled "If God is the Creator" but you chose to step in create adversarial comments.

The only strange one is you as to why you lack common sense or the ability to see that causes.

That you are the one who is causing what will happen to you because you never righted wrongs.

You think you may slide into heaven with what has never been made right ever but it is chances.

Well the chances to make things right if they never happen they can never be counted accounts.

So that God made a way of salvation that most in the world have heard something but rejections.

They still reject God loves them wants to care for them but they made it their own way, treason.

Treason to the tree of life where the tree of good and evil is what they daily take their life forms.

If you think you may gain differently that hell won't burn hotter for each step taken into accepts.

That what you do in this life you have is carried over into that next world of what you are it was.

Because you cannot change the essence of what you are when you are that upon the entrances.

Old 09-04-2017, 08:14 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,855,868 times
Quote:
Post 100:
The answer is no, you should not be in this forum, but since you are, you created the situation.

You and yours, all they have done is brought before the whole world what was to be a covering.

How you will create the constants, then say it's someone else who is at fault, never yours once.

First, you want a single yes or no, then say the responder does not want conversations ounces.

Because that is what you will be weighed at when the whole story is known of what exists for is.

This thread's titled "If God is the Creator" but you chose to step in create adversarial comments.

The only strange one is you as to why you lack common sense or the ability to see that causes.

That you are the one who is causing what will happen to you because you never righted wrongs.

You think you may slide into heaven with what has never been made right ever but it is chances.

Well the chances to make things right if they never happen they can never be counted accounts.

So that God made a way of salvation that most in the world have heard something but rejections.

They still reject God loves them wants to care for them but they made it their own way, treason.

Treason to the tree of life where the tree of good and evil is what they daily take their life forms.

If you think you may gain differently that hell won't burn hotter for each step taken into accepts.

That what you do in this life you have is carried over into that next world of what you are it was.

Because you cannot change the essence of what you are when you are that upon the entrances.
Why do you write in lines rather than joining the lies with words like then, it, and, because, to etc??

Old 09-04-2017, 09:01 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,322,927 times
Quote:
Post 100:

OK you win, I'll leave City Data as you think you make the rules, not the owners of it.

You want mean-spirited, closed minded and hateful people to run your world. No I don't mean Christians, I mean fundamentalist who can bear no one questioning their beliefs, do not think there should be anyone who doesn't agree with them should have a voice.

You are all the bad of Christians and none of the good. You picked through your holy books and disregarded what are supposedly the teachings of love by Jesus and searched and found scripture that sopprts your hatred of others. On top of that you are very incoherent and illogical.

And you are totally wrong. If there is a God it is not the God of your Bible and certainly not the God of hate that you worship. Folks like BaptistFundie might have similar views on religion but I doubt he has the hate that you do or the intolerance towards others.

It was time to move on anyways. I now understand much better how and why people can be fundamentalist and think what they do. You might be full 9f glee with the thought of me burning in hell but there is no such place and if your God and Bible were in fact true why would your God reward a person like you with anything but your hell?

If one can not change their essence then if there was an afterlife you will enter it as an incoherent, hateful, meanspirited person and proud of being that. Enjoy your life it's the only one you get.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality