Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 05:56 AM

524 posts, read 252,016 times

Advertisements

Has anyone else had the revelation that most people in America on an economical level are liars being controlled by the liar in chief, Satan?

The economy is based on people and institutions that tell the most cunning and deceptive lies to make people lust after things that are not in accordance with the teachings of Jesus.

I do not consider myself to be religious but believe that Jesus was and is the Messiah because he always told the truth and sacrificed his life so that others could walk in this truth and light.

Many people claim to know Jesus but do not live a life without lying. Because Satan has control of most people in the country, they have to lie to be a part of the economy and have their material and financial possessions instead of living a life of rejection of lies and sin.

Not trying to depress anyone here, but how do you accept that to be a citizen of the U.S. you have to patronize liars and lying to survive? Has it always been like this?

It seems most people who claim to know Jesus just use him as a token for forgiveness of sin as they go about their lives filled with lies and deceit.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2017, 05:58 AM

50,088 posts, read 20,717,984 times
Nope. I don't buy it. Next question?

Old 09-25-2017, 08:09 AM

"I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49–53)"

This is saying the good people will wake up everyday and fight the evil which is controlling the country and the world, regardless who is profiting from this evil. This includes family.

Most Americans wake up everyday, regardless of their their 'faith', and go to profit from evil and lies and use Jesus as a token for redemption.

Jesus taught that you have a choice to fight evil and Satan, regardless of who is being controlled by it, including family, in the search for righteousness and truth.

How can this be interpreted any differently?

Old 09-25-2017, 08:24 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,379,197 times
I stopped lying over 20 years ago. I do notice it is second nature to many...as if it's nothing.

Old 09-25-2017, 08:34 AM

3,055 posts, read 2,926,636 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Objective Detective View Post
Because Satan has control of most people in the country, they have to lie to be a part of the economy and have their material and financial possessions
Interesting. Care to elaborate? Buying and selling with money honestly made (such as from a job) doesn't seem like lying to me. Maybe I'm missing something though.

Old 09-25-2017, 08:58 AM

"If people come to me and are not ready to abandon their fathers, mothers, wives, children, brothers, and sisters, as well as their own lives, they cannot be my disciples"

"If anyone comes to me and does not hate his father and mother and wife and children and brethren and sisters, and even his own life also, he cannot be my disciple"

If any man come to me, and hate not his father.--Like words had been spoken before, as in Matthew 10:37-39, . Here they appear in a yet stronger form, "not hating" taking the place of "loving more," and they are spoken, not to the Twelve only, but to the whole multitude of eager would-be followers. Self-renunciation, pushed, if necessary, to the extremest issues, is with Jesus the one indispensable condition of discipleship. He asks for nothing less than the heart, and that cannot be given by halves..

Luke 14:26

Last edited by Objective Detective; 09-25-2017 at 09:16 AM..

Old 09-25-2017, 09:33 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
I guess if America keeps Satan busy, the rest of the world can relax.

Yay Canada!

Old 09-25-2017, 09:42 AM

11,097 posts, read 7,154,662 times
I'm not ready to put the blame on Satan, but I'd certainly consider the possibility. It would explain a lot. The less America knows about the Bible, the less people would pick up on things going on in the spiritual realm. There's a close parallel between the growing ignorance in that area, and the growing corruption and decay we see around us. In the absence of spiritual awareness and depth, there is a basic reverting back to primitive thinking and dog-eat-dog stepping on people to rise above. The value of humanity and the human soul continue to take a hit.

As indicated above though, it certainly is a boon to other countries! Our loss is their gain

We really don't need to resort to using personalized names though ("Satan" etc.) Just plain and simple "evil" is sufficient.

Old 09-25-2017, 09:43 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
Has anyone else had the revelation that most people in America on an economical level are liars being controlled by the liar in chief, Satan?

The economy is based on people and institutions that tell the most cunning and deceptive lies to make people lust after things that are not in accordance with the teachings of Jesus.

I do not consider myself to be religious but believe that Jesus was and is the Messiah because he always told the truth and sacrificed his life so that others could walk in this truth and light.

Many people claim to know Jesus but do not live a life without lying. Because Satan has control of most people in the country, they have to lie to be a part of the economy and have their material and financial possessions instead of living a life of rejection of lies and sin.

Not trying to depress anyone here, but how do you accept that to be a citizen of the U.S. you have to patronize liars and lying to survive? Has it always been like this?

It seems most people who claim to know Jesus just use him as a token for forgiveness of sin as they go about their lives filled with lies and deceit.
Must...Bite...Tongue......

Old 09-25-2017, 09:46 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,029,149 times
Quote:
"I have come to cast fire upon the Earth; and how I wish it were already kindled! But I have a baptism to undergo, and how distressed I am until it is accomplished! Do you suppose that I came to grant peace on earth? I tell you, no, but rather division; for from now on five members in one household will be divided, three against two and two against three. They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law. (Luke 12:49–53)"

This is saying the good people will wake up everyday and fight the evil which is controlling the country and the world, regardless who is profiting from this evil. This includes family.

Most Americans wake up everyday, regardless of their their 'faith', and go to profit from evil and lies and use Jesus as a token for redemption.

Jesus taught that you have a choice to fight evil and Satan, regardless of who is being controlled by it, including family, in the search for righteousness and truth.

How can this be interpreted any differently?
Satan controls no one...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality