U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-29-2017, 08:26 PM

198 posts, read 32,631 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
How did satan become omnipotent and omnipresent? A special fruit tree to eat from?

Did he have to request that from the creator?

you don't see how ridiculous this is, do you?
Revelation 21:8 and 22:15 are almost the same thing. Magicians are synonymous to sorcerers. We are given free will. Pick up what is right and discard what is evil. We were stunned when the spirit of Ama said that Satan lives in our heart also. Let God prevail over Satan.

It is true that there lived Adam and Eve. Adam is our spirit, and Eve is our physical body. The forbidden fruit is sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-29-2017, 11:52 PM

13,394 posts, read 5,848,152 times
O m g

Old 12-30-2017, 06:44 AM

1,927 posts, read 550,554 times
Quote:
How did satan become omnipotent and omnipresent? A special fruit tree to eat from?

Did he have to request that from the creator?

you don't see how ridiculous this is, do you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by peacecrusader888 View Post
Revelation 21:8 and 22:15 are almost the same thing. Magicians are synonymous to sorcerers. We are given free will. Pick up what is right and discard what is evil. We were stunned when the spirit of Ama said that Satan lives in our heart also. Let God prevail over Satan.

It is true that there lived Adam and Eve. Adam is our spirit, and Eve is our physical body. The forbidden fruit is sex.
You didnít answer the question.

How did satan become omnipotent and omnipresent?

Old 12-30-2017, 07:49 AM

19,348 posts, read 20,889,524 times
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
O m g
Nate, I really have no better response..except maybe W T F I H T????

Old 12-31-2017, 06:13 AM

Quote:
You didn’t answer the question.

How did satan become omnipotent and omnipresent?
Omnipotent - Satan is omnipotent like God. Sorcerers are synonymous to magicians. The spirit of Ama said the every miracle is aided by the Devil. Therefore, the magicians are aided by the Devil which makes us in awe.

Omnipresent - Ama said that the Devil in our heart as well. So, God and the Devil are in our heart. When we commit errors, isn't it the Devil that is prevailing rather than God?

Old 12-31-2017, 06:33 AM

5,170 posts, read 2,773,910 times
Quote:
Omnipotent - Satan is omnipotent like God. Sorcerers are synonymous to magicians. The spirit of Ama said the every miracle is aided by the Devil. Therefore, the magicians are aided by the Devil which makes us in awe.

Omnipresent - Ama said that the Devil in our heart as well. So, God and the Devil are in our heart. When we commit errors, isn't it the Devil that is prevailing rather than God?
Why didn't I think of that? *converts immediately*

Old Yesterday, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shirina View Post
Why didn't I think of that? *converts immediately*
I don't recruit people. A person is saved by himself. Religion cannot save him. Pick up what is right and discard what is evil. What I share is my experiences we had with the spirit of Ama.

Old Today, 12:18 PM

10,826 posts, read 3,846,399 times
Quote:
Man believes and worships a supreme being who he calls god. The supreme being may be more than one, like the Hindus. But of all these gods there must be only one true God (John 17:3) and all the others are false gods. If there is a true God, there must be false gods. How then can he determine whether the god he believes in or worships is the true God or a false god? What are the attributes of god that man considers as those a true God should possess?

If you were to worship a god, be sure that He is the true God.

Are we just contented to believe in a god that was introduced to us by our parents? Or do we just believe that all these gods are one and the same?
A man knows that the god he believes in is the true God in the same way that he knows that he is right and his wife is wrong.

Old Today, 01:44 PM

9,413 posts, read 9,554,476 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Freak80 View Post
A man knows that the god he believes in is the true God in the same way that he knows that he is right and his wife is wrong.
Hey, my wife is NEVER wrong!

Old Today, 09:00 PM

13,646 posts, read 7,561,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mensaguy View Post
Hey, my wife is NEVER wrong!
Ha! Only a married man understands that principle.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality