U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-12-2019, 06:09 PM

13,044 posts, read 4,893,343 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostee View Post
So those who practice sex in a deviant way ruin sex for all of us.

For some people, deviant sex -> all sex becomes inherently tainted for eternity
"deviant" becomes the discussion point then ... not the sex itself.

but thats a mute point. there are other ways to produce identical copies of patterns than just sex.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-12-2019, 06:13 PM

507 posts, read 283,617 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
There is a method and religious guidance provided by faith to do both.

For carnal, get married and have as much carnal thingy as you and your partner want between the two of you.
For Spiritual elevationl, there is a method of prayers, worship, meditation, doing good deeds and abstaining from bad deeds.

But being a Christian, why would you worry about this embryo spirit $h!te and carnal crap?
Aren’t you already guraranteed a spot in heaven after believing that Jesus is your Lord and son of God and your savior, who has already died for your sins? What’s the worry now?

In today's world the getting married or even simply meeting a partner and having sex with that has turned into a Catch-22 in youth.

Oh yeah, and it's male heterosexuality that is more taboo than female heterosexuality.

Old 06-12-2019, 06:57 PM

4,206 posts, read 836,516 times
Quote:
Sorry but there are still single people (especially young men that can become bitter and frustrated) who have desired sex but have never got it. That doesn't mean it's really the be-all and end-all.

Why do so many people surprisingly lack empathy and compassion on this specific subject?
Maybe those young men should learn how to respect women, rather than thinking they are deserving of sex. Fact is, most women like sex as much as men, but not with those that demand it or expect it. I didn't have problems having willing and enthusiastic partners in my teens, or my twenties, forties, fifties or now at 68.

Respect the woman, be kind, don't expect to get laid, and you will. I have no compassion for the so-called "incels". They should look at themselves first. And be a man.

Old 06-12-2019, 11:11 PM

15,189 posts, read 10,269,834 times
Quote:
Sorry but there are still single people (especially young men that can become bitter and frustrated) who have desired sex but have never got it.
Sex is like credit. Those that need it most can't get it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Fact is, most women like sex as much as men...
They do??

Old 06-13-2019, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Sex is like credit. Those that need it most can't get it.

They do??
Oh yes.

At least once you establish at least an intellectual connection with them.

Old 06-13-2019, 04:03 AM

15,189 posts, read 10,269,834 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Oh yes.

At least once you establish at least an intellectual connection with them.
Ahhhhhh! I've been hitting them over the head with a club!

Old 06-13-2019, 06:30 AM

436 posts, read 38,888 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I know. I started finding all the good stuff in the Bible when I was about 12 or 13. Sons of kings raping their half-sisters, a fine upstanding man going to a hooker only to find out the next day that she was his daughter-in-law, dude masturbating so that his dead brother's wife wouldn't get pregnant and his kids be attributed to the dead brother. All sorts of stuff, even better than the men's underwear section in the Sears catalog. But not quite as good as the magazines my older brother kept under his bed.

Take deep, cleansing breaths, TroutDude, and think about fishing.

*timidly peeking in here from the Judaism forum, with my wide, innocent eyes*

Whoa, this must be the FUN forum!

Old 06-13-2019, 07:38 AM

4,312 posts, read 1,605,328 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rachel NewYork View Post
*timidly peeking in here from the Judaism forum, with my wide, innocent eyes*

Whoa, this must be the FUN forum!
Plz enlighten us about the Jewish heaven.

Old 06-13-2019, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Ahhhhhh! I've been hitting them over the head with a club!
How's that been working out for you?

Old 06-13-2019, 09:51 AM

Sex in heaven?

First we have to answer if one ever sleeps in heaven. Because of you know, that bodily fluid thing and who has to deal with it will sleeping.

The we can discuss the in and outs of sex in heaven from a more cogent perspective.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or