U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-19-2019, 05:19 PM

55,634 posts, read 74,577,828 times

Advertisements

No it’s all about harps and clouds in the christian heaven in the Muslim heaven
Lots of sex
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-19-2019, 05:29 PM

4,323 posts, read 879,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mainebrokerman View Post
I think heaven is absolute beauty and love …. the flowers are singing and we cannot really relate

to what heaven is to us.. ...now..

I believe there is a heaven...I believe we see our life played back for us...and we "feel" how we've impacted others throughout our lives.....we also get evaluated ….of how are motives are self-less or self-fulfilling

sex in heaven??? not the physical sex we know of now...

It's much more spiritual right?

Old 06-19-2019, 05:33 PM

11,225 posts, read 11,251,267 times
Quote:
Do you think sex happens in heaven?
One can only hope.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:18 PM

40,034 posts, read 26,715,004 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
[/b]
It's much more spiritual right?
The carnal antecedents of the many pleasurable feelings we experience in our carnal bodies will not be there, but the pleasures will be.

Old 06-19-2019, 06:35 PM

4,323 posts, read 879,019 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
The carnal antecedents of the many pleasurable feelings we experience in our carnal bodies will not be there, but the pleasures will be.
You mean no exchange of bodily fluids? Darn... that's my favorite part!

Old 06-19-2019, 10:19 PM

4,410 posts, read 1,637,523 times
Quote:
You mean, masturbation through invisible sexual organs without ejaculation?

Old 06-19-2019, 10:28 PM

4,410 posts, read 1,637,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huckleberry3911948 View Post
No it’s all about harps and clouds in the christian heaven in the Muslim heaven
Lots of sex
Hypothetically speaking, if this is true then glad I am not a Christian.
Although, there ARE going to be Christians and Jews and Sabeans in the MUSLIM HEAVEN as per Qur’an 2:62
(I guess these are primarily the believers in God who obeyed their prophets and did good deeds, before the arrival of Islam.)

Old 06-20-2019, 05:08 AM

13,450 posts, read 4,976,974 times
Thought experiment: can we repeat those sensations in the brain without the actual body parts?

can the experience be repeated using the 95% of the material that is making up the system around us?

qualia anybody?

Old 06-20-2019, 01:09 PM

40,034 posts, read 26,715,004 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
You mean no exchange of bodily fluids? Darn... that's my favorite part!
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
You mean, masturbation through invisible sexual organs without ejaculation?
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Hypothetically speaking, if this is true then glad I am not a Christian.
Although, there ARE going to be Christians and Jews and Sabeans in the MUSLIM HEAVEN as per Qur’an 2:62
(I guess these are primarily the believers in God who obeyed their prophets and did good deeds, before the arrival of Islam.)
These are examples of carnal-minds in love with the body NOT spiritual ones.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Thought experiment: can we repeat those sensations in the brain without the actual body parts?
can the experience be repeated using the 95% of the material that is making up the system around us?
qualia anybody?
As usual, Arach gets it because he understands the underlying science I am using to make my extrapolations. IF we are honest, ALL our experiences are interpreted in and by our consciousness field which is recorded by our brain. We already "relive" our experiences as a "replay" of those recordings anyway. What we consider our day to day experiences are a prerecording of our actual existence as our consciousness formed in quantum time. Qualia ARE our actual interpreted experiences in the 95+% of our unmeasured Reality.

Old 06-20-2019, 01:17 PM

15,310 posts, read 10,332,182 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Yes, but the 'sin' of S+G was that they were haughty, inhospitable and uncaring.

Ezekiel 49-50, 'Now this was the sin of your sister Sodom: She and her daughters were arrogant, overfed and unconcerned; they did not help the poor and needy. They were haughty and did detestable things before me. Therefore I did away with them as you have seen.'

Can you point out where it mentions that the cities were destroyed because of sex?
Quote:
So your bible is saying that every male in the city, both young and old were gay - because every man, young and old wanted to have sex with the two male visitors?
Quote:
I guess he didn't have an answer.
Quote:
NO answer Scum?
Quote:
Originally Posted by chief scum View Post
I didn't reply because the answer was contained in the quote from Ezekiel...They were haughty and did detestable things before me.
Quote:
Yes. I know what it says. I'm asking you why you think 'haughty' and 'detestable things' equate to 'sexual deviancy'?

There is absolutely NOTHING there that mentions sexual deviancy. You made it up! The 'sin' of S+G and the reason it was destroyed (according to your bible) was because the residents were arrogant, inhospitable, had no concern for the needy and did 'detestable things'. How do you know that 'detestable things' didn't mean picking their noses, scratching their arses, spitting, farting, beating their wives or children, cruelty to animals, lying, stealing...or a thousand other things that have absolutely nothing to do with 'sexual deviancy'?
Seems like he cut and ran for the hills. No surprise there then.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or