U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-11-2019, 03:28 PM

4,431 posts, read 1,649,750 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hball72 View Post
By "thought orgy," do you mean fantasizing about an orgy, or a mishmash of random thoughts writhing all over each other in your head?

The latter happens to me on occasion.
Previously posted but looks like you got the futuristic vision of a heaven. You are on the track to get your teasing wishes come true, young man.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=jae38H1_j-E
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-11-2019, 03:38 PM

1,261 posts, read 951,013 times
Wow 21 pages to go thru.

One of my college art teachers had us look at something one time, it was Laughing Jesus. Why can't you see Jesus as guy who had some really Good News to share?

from the December 1969 issue of Playboy magazine: (cannot confirm, dont have the issue)

If I get to Heaven, and there's not 69 or 72 virgins waiting for me, I'm going to demand a Refund. I'm going to sling my Camelback over my shoulder, walk right up to Saint Peter and say "I'm going on a Field Trip to Hell. txt you when I get to Vegas".

If we don't have our BODIES, and we're just white sparkly spirits floating thru the Ethereal Plane, sharing Thoughts and Musing about our previous life on Earth... isn't that what this <<bleep>> Internet is now?

If you look at the great body of literature, from Dante's Divine Comedy or even Larry Niven + Jerry Pournelle's 'Inferno', there is all this intense VISUALIZATION of all the details of Hell and all it's tortures and indignities - like Robin Williams in 'What Dreams May Come'. And I've played at least 2 dozen video games & lots of Dungeons and Dragons as a youth, where traversing the Nine Hells is always a part of the adventure. So easy to visualize Lakes of Fire and burning plains of sand and BDSM dungeons with minotaurs whipping everyone with a cat o nine tails (which they DESERVE).

But where's the visualizations of Heaven? a few puffy white clouds and some old folks sitting around playing flutes and singing Kumbayaah? BORING. I want Noah to have a stripper pole right in the middle of the Ark, Jesus is the DJ spinning tracks that reverberate thru my soul, and I got Charlies Angels, Victoria's Secret Angels, and actual winged Angels all asking me to dance while my own father passes me a Sangria and says come by his place tomorrow to meet my own grandfathers and grandmothers in infinite recursion back to Adam & Eve.

Since sex is such a fleeting, elusive, hotly desired pleasure here on Earth, you don't Get None in Heaven? That don't sound like anykind of Heaven to me.

I would rather Reincarnate and do it all over again in a fresh container of meat and bone.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-12-2019 at 05:56 AM.. Reason: Unacceptable language. Read the forum rules.

Old 07-11-2019, 06:05 PM

810 posts, read 595,873 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Perhaps Heaven is divided into three parts.

I think there is no sex in the Christian part of heaven.

There is supposedly quite a bit of sex in the Muslim part of Heaven.

And I am not sure about the Jewish section of heaven?
What about Hindus and Buddhists and other religions who (sometimes) have heavens too?
The Hindu "king of gods" (Indra - roughly the same as Greek Zeus / Roman Jupiter) always sends down beautiful heavenly women dancers to disrupt human ascetics' meditations, lest they become equal to gods. You can't tell me these women don't do a few horizontal dances with the residents of the heaven. If all they did was tease and dance, I am sure the frustrated Hindu residents would summarily convert to Islam in heaven and claim their 72 virgins straightaway.

Old 07-11-2019, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfa-ish View Post
What about Hindus and Buddhists and other religions who (sometimes) have heavens too?
The Hindu "king of gods" (Indra - roughly the same as Greek Zeus / Roman Jupiter) always sends down beautiful heavenly women dancers to disrupt human ascetics' meditations, lest they become equal to gods. You can't tell me these women don't do a few horizontal dances with the residents of the heaven. If all they did was tease and dance, I am sure the frustrated Hindu residents would summarily convert to Islam in heaven and claim their 72 virgins straightaway.
From the very erotic symbols within some Hindu temples, one can guess there will be quite a bit sex in all different kind of Kamasutra position in a Hindu heaven.

Old 07-11-2019, 07:59 PM

25,854 posts, read 13,436,135 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SUPbud View Post
Wow 21 pages to go thru.

One of my college art teachers had us look at something one time, it was Laughing Jesus. Why can't you see Jesus as guy who had some really Good News to share?

from the December 1969 issue of Playboy magazine: (cannot confirm, dont have the issue)

...snip.....
I can confirm. I bought that issue.

For the articles.

Old 07-11-2019, 08:18 PM

Quote:
Wow 21 pages to go thru.

If I get to Heaven, and there's not 69 or 72 virgins waiting for me, I'm going to demand a Refund. I'm going to sling my Camelback over my shoulder, walk right up to Saint Peter and say "I'm going on a Field Trip to Hell. txt you when I get to Vegas".

If we don't have our BODIES, and we're just white sparkly spirits floating thru the Ethereal Plane, sharing Thoughts and Musing about our previous life on Earth... isn't that what this <<bleep>> Internet is now?

If you look at the great body of literature, from Dante's Divine Comedy or even Larry Niven + Jerry Pournelle's 'Inferno', there is all this intense VISUALIZATION of all the details of Hell and all it's tortures and indignities - like Robin Williams in 'What Dreams May Come'. And I've played at least 2 dozen video games & lots of Dungeons and Dragons as a youth, where traversing the Nine Hells is always a part of the adventure. So easy to visualize Lakes of Fire and burning plains of sand and BDSM dungeons with minotaurs whipping everyone with a cat o nine tails (which they DESERVE).

But where's the visualizations of Heaven? a few puffy white clouds and some old folks sitting around playing flutes and singing Kumbayaah? BORING. I want Noah to have a stripper pole right in the middle of the Ark, Jesus is the DJ spinning tracks that reverberate thru my soul, and I got Charlies Angels, Victoria's Secret Angels, and actual winged Angels all asking me to dance while my own father passes me a Sangria and says come by his place tomorrow to meet my own grandfathers and grandmothers in infinite recursion back to Adam & Eve.

Since sex is such a fleeting, elusive, hotly desired pleasure here on Earth, you don't Get None in Heaven? That don't sound like anykind of Heaven to me.

I would rather Reincarnate and do it all over again in a fresh container of meat and bone.
Sorry, but if you are a Christian, you gotta stick with singing Kumbayaah. (May be an occasional onanism quickie while Jesus is taking a short nap?), otherwise there is no sex in Christian’s heaven.

Last edited by mensaguy; 07-12-2019 at 05:59 AM.. Reason: Quoted post edited. Language.

Old 07-12-2019, 01:54 AM

5,670 posts, read 2,874,052 times
Quote:

If I get to Heaven, and there's not 69 or 72 virgins waiting for me, I'm going to demand a Refund.

I don't want no 72 virgins waiting for me - what I want is ....

Old 07-12-2019, 01:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
I don't want no 72 virgins waiting for me - what I want is ....
what?
72 gays is what you want?

Old 07-12-2019, 07:08 PM

14,873 posts, read 4,982,617 times
Quote:
Wow 21 pages to go thru.

Da Vinci painted a visualization of the kingdom of heaven and he goes into great detail in showing what heaven really is. There is one book of the prophets that stands above all other books, a book that illistrates heaven while explaining exactly what it is and what it is that you become after you die, and that book, it is the book of Da Vinci.

Old 07-12-2019, 10:40 PM

5,670 posts, read 2,874,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
what?
72 gays is what you want?
Ha ha - good one Go! But no, what I had in mind was ....
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or