U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-31-2018, 05:58 PM

3,749 posts, read 1,355,325 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
And God is an Infinite Being that exists in a state of infinity, means what exactly?

And the word “Being,” as God is a. and or b.

a. That which has actuality either materially or in an idea.

b. Absolute existence in a complete or perfect state, lacking no essential characteristic; essence.

A human being; a person; a living thing; God. –Beings

So, since that’s now an option that is not beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever…but for a lack of a better one, and wonder…What is it I’m trying to say here?

1. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John1:1

2. “The same was in the beginning with God.”

And the same now, always...the Word made flesh from the beginning, and the Word makes fine garments in the latter days.
and so it was...
and no, I may not be here to stay.

-

Because of an error in translation by Catholicism translators putting a capitol G God in the last line of John 1:1-- billions have been mislead--Jesus teaches he has a God-thus trinity teaching must be God has a God
2nd line of John 1:1 in simple English trinity talk is And God was with God= impossible--Jesus speaks at Rev 3:12--sitting at the right hand of God--simple trinity talk= God has a God = impossible.
Facts of Israelite God worship history proves100% no trinity god exists. It was added at later council Catholicism held. No trinity was taught at the first council--they added it later. it affected translation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-31-2018, 06:22 PM

17,773 posts, read 8,362,956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by auralmack View Post
Evidence for what? That this is a fantasy that mirrors reality? That life is a fantasy? The things we experience is a fantasy in our minds where we can set and wander through our memories which is what? Reality long gone, a fantasy? It no longer exists.

And it is not my story anymore than it was Moses story, or the Babylonian story...arriving almost certainly at least 3400 BC with the Sumerians and the beginning of our history; written history. This story has a mind of its own.

Analects, selective passages from the writings of an author or of different authors; things gathered.

What evidence are you looking to prove? These things don't make sense? According to what?

The words are the evidence to what I say. I'm working from the Bible and a Dictionary. What kind of evidence are you really asking me for?

sorry, I offended you. seems I got another infraction.

Can you tell us a little about Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva? No God? some God? much blood on their hands? Give some of their concepts from your own mind. Tell us what you think? Is their any truth in their fantasy or realities? It is all probably allegorical based upon some reality or truth...

What the 1611 Bible Story is really saying, I think I know. And this is the only way I can even start to explain it.
None. Because there is none. We learn that every day on this forum.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or