U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-19-2018, 12:31 PM

327 posts, read 117,088 times

Advertisements

-– Only God knows –-

I wonder why I hurt so bad sometimes.
I wonder why I get so mad sometimes.
And I wonder why sometimes I wish I was already dead.
And never, never come back again.

And then I have a little talk with God.
What’s wrong with these peoples.
Why does it hurt so bad.

I know. In know. I know. I know

Who is it that lifts me up.
Who is it that makes me feel a better.
Who is it that gives me my little strength.
Who is it that lets me speak my mind.
Who is it that taught me my words.
And act as I act. Some fill in word here man.

Only God knows.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-20-2018, 02:36 AM

7,679 posts, read 6,406,134 times
God will tell people what He knows , only when they seek Him out by His ways and ask Him believing

Old 01-21-2018, 05:18 AM

"What do you want," asks God.

What do you want asked God as two lovely little cockroaches sat near.
1 + 1 = more than you will ever be able to count.

What do you want asked God, as zoom, zoom, zoom and the peoples without ears quickly roared by and were gone.

Old 01-21-2018, 05:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hljc View Post
God will tell people what He knows , only when they seek Him out by His ways and ask Him believing
Now you know that isn't going to happen, there seems to be some Devil between them and...and...this no such thing we mistakenly call God that pasts by them looking like a doG. What's the difference?beingpolite They can't fix words, understand sentences, they can't follow God. They look helpless, they see an angel in mirror and every one of them is a killer, but they can't see God and they look right through religious folks like us. Angels of hurt pass right by me, pass right through me, but I don't think we are in their way. Carry on...doomsday, the end, is most likely right up around the bend...I don't think it could hurt us any more. Death looks like a vacation to me.

Some BigBS man, said.

Old 01-21-2018, 05:51 AM

Quote:
Hey hljc, can you DM me? see if it works. We might need an army.

Someone once said: "They don't know what righteous is, and they call unrighteousness, righteousness."
I'd like to DM him, if it works. He seemed pretty firm and quick with God.

Old 01-21-2018, 10:19 AM

And God is an Infinite Being that exists in a state of infinity, means what exactly?

And the word “Being,” as God is a. and or b.

a. That which has actuality either materially or in an idea.

b. Absolute existence in a complete or perfect state, lacking no essential characteristic; essence.

A human being; a person; a living thing; God. –Beings

So, since that’s now an option that is not beyond any reasonable doubt whatsoever…but for a lack of a better one, and wonder…What is it I’m trying to say here?

1. “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.” John1:1

2. “The same was in the beginning with God.”

And the same now, always...the Word made flesh from the beginning, and the Word makes fine garments in the latter days.
and so it was...
and no, I may not be here to stay.

-

Old 01-22-2018, 04:52 AM

And all the omni-‘s, how would they fit or not fit this vaporous illustration, materially and or hopefully, ideally?

Oh, I hear myself on the radio singing as if they know me and my thoughts. You want truth? Where did you search? How far did you reach? Where did you keep all the treasures that you found? If you are looking for truth, I can tell you where to dig. And the truth is, that answer is flying through thin air for anyone that listens and knows the meaning of the word “Look/Search.” How could you ever forget it?

Now, in sight of the world, I’d expect these few words will make me much more of a fool. And then a steady stream with a pleasant sound starts to stir: “…I got something I can show you…”
And this is how WE learn. We tell you what we see. With clear sight…and the heartbeat goes hip hop…Truth? Can’t you hear it? Blow my what? You got a what? A reaction? That’s what he’s saying, your answers is in some potion up from some part of the sky flying above your head like angels telling you how you make God crazy: Thus said aural, before the presence of the Lord our God.

Hear the thunder? Lightning and the thunder? Who knows if they even know why they say that. I often don’t know why I say what I say. Why did I say: “God is an Infinite Being that exists in a state of infinity?” – A Being that exists with us by the product of Mind beyond the state of our consciousness in some state of sub-reality. Imagination.

Now what the heck did I just say? It’s just a bunch of words.
I know where I find it, buried deep down inside, said the most beautiful lady I never seen.

Why do I write this junk?

If you say so:
he must be crazy.
has a mental defect.
his mind isn’t right.
lost his mind.
mommy mommy, there's that crazy man.
auralmack is a real douche bag.
just Riff Raff.

You need to know any more about me?

Words can hurt, wound, and kill.
I try not to use them that way.

5:30 AM Deadmen talking in their sleep.
Crawl your way out if you can.

It ain't morning, good or bad. yet.
conclusion: bla bla blabb bla.
see if I can fix that.
-

Old 01-22-2018, 10:47 AM

1,769 posts, read 572,657 times
Quote:
Yes, when the individual puts on rose colored glasses and earplugs, he will find your god.

Old 01-22-2018, 10:57 AM

2,307 posts, read 706,686 times
Quote:
It created us to jump through hoops huh?

Laughable people believe this.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:19 AM

seek him out by his ways with a wing on each side...funny you would think that's what those words said. Then let our words be our hoops we must jump through [from what I see before me]?

Seek God out by his ways. WOW!

-

God is the God of truth.
Truth has no religion.

God is an Infinite Being that exists in a state of infinity.

John 1:1 – “In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God, and the word was God;” so I say, “The word is God to me.”

John 1:2 – “The same was in the beginning with God;” Genesis 1:1 The word is God.

The word is God, and God is an infinite being that exists in a state of infinity, same as from the beginning.

And all we have to work with is honesty, a love for the truth, and words; in the image of God; the word alive and living in man, in God’s image. The living word of God.

And now I can go no further.
O Lord, may your presence be felt.
Come. Please Come Quickly.

-

And the loud noise behind me began to rumble softly as if to sober me up.

Can a word, or an idea, or concept; could these things exist in infinity with a word?

Only one Book has credits for stabilizing the the English language for over 400 years where the various regions it reached, pretty much spoke the same language, it was the word that stabilized and united the peoples. More of these books around that any other books. And the Mind of this Book is strung back to the word from the beginning of time with 7 Days a week. Like 7 Candlesticks as if, “Wisdom has built her House, she has hewn out her 7 Pillars;” day after day, time after time, even yet today, it is so.

Hawkings disagrees: “There is no God – God does not exist!”

Evidence? Basically…he said so.
Show me otherwise.
They didn’t like this tiresome old view and I got a bug, click to reply ++++++++++++automatically starts filling every empty space I try to write a word. A hard shutdown and reboot and it was gone. But I got the point. This is not worth your time. Fake News.

Nevertheless, I will stick with what I know and what I understand. I talk to God, and when I ask, I wait, and I listen for him to speak to me. And the word speaks to me. I think God does exist.

I wish google didn’t show hubpage links in my searches.
No More Posting Online, Ok.

–-The End–-

Last edited by auralmack; 01-28-2018 at 01:29 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or