Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-13-2018, 07:25 PM

1,519 posts, read 1,336,327 times

Advertisements

I've been reading all these near death experiences the last few days :
Exceptional Experiences,There's so many and they all say the same thing overwhelming unconditional love,happiness,light,complete compassion
That they never want to leave.I tried today to look on everyone with the same sweet love and complete compassion,seeing everyone as part of one another, but found it not easy at all, I was judging everyone etc but I made an effort.Why doesn't this come naturally to us,why is earth nothing like heaven? Why is it rife with judgement,hate etc.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-13-2018, 07:35 PM

11,761 posts, read 7,260,344 times
Hi Kathie,

I think it comes naturally to a lot of people...but unfortunately it's also not natural for many people.

Study the history of humans and this can help you understand where a lot of today's hatred and judgement stem from.

The human species is one of the most troubling species on earth today. When compared to many other animal species we are clearly not peaceful and in harmony with earth, with each other or with other animal species or the Plant Kingdom.

I don't have a good opinion of the human species and I cannot relate to any of the horrors humans engage in. I feel I don't belong here.

Old 03-13-2018, 07:57 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiethegreat View Post
Exceptional Experiences,There's so many and they all say the same thing overwhelming unconditional love,happiness,light,complete compassion
If that were true, it would mean that heaven is ignorant of --or doesn't care about-- the suffering on Earth. It could be that Earth and humans are too small and insignificant for their egos to notice.

Quote:
That they never want to leave.
People will dose up on heroin, and they are most often prone to not want to leave the drug.

Quote:
I tried today to look on everyone with the same sweet love and complete compassion,seeing everyone as part of one another, but found it not easy at all, I was judging everyone etc but I made an effort.Why doesn't this come naturally to us,why is earth nothing like heaven? Why is it rife with judgement,hate etc.

As such is described, the voters in Heavens are like drunken moths in a bright flame. We wish them the best, and that they too can become better and more aware. For if they were being hurt, they would do well to feel jealousy, wrath, shame, as Yahweh/Jesus is said to feel and create it. Then again, it could be that it is impossible for them to be hurt, in which case, such fighting and change feelings would be unnecessary.

Last edited by LuminousTruth; 03-13-2018 at 08:06 PM..

Old 03-13-2018, 08:14 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,011,213 times
Quote:
That they never want to leave.I tried today to look on everyone with the same sweet love and complete compassion,seeing everyone as part of one another, but found it not easy at all, I was judging everyone etc but I made an effort.Why doesn't this come naturally to us,why is earth nothing like heaven? Why is it rife with judgement,hate etc.
Capitalism.

Old 03-13-2018, 09:14 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,088,415 times
IMO,
All these "near death" stories are made up and basically, lies.

Old 03-13-2018, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
Capitalism.
The human species is responsible for allowing and worshiping Capitalism...therefore it's a human species issue.

Old 03-13-2018, 10:49 PM

7,943 posts, read 6,066,770 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matadora View Post
The human species is responsible for allowing and worshiping Capitalism...therefore it's a human species issue.
Furthermore, Capitalism (mixed with some well-placed propaganda and ignornace) makes for a stronger Nation than the goodie-goodie ones that quickly fall to the most destructive military and fastest industrial complexes around. A The People of a Nation might not have to care that some of the stragglers are left to be homeless, undereducated, poor and needy, sick, etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
IMO,
All these "near death" stories are made up and basically, lies.
I bet a good amount of them are completely made up, a good amount are heavily embellished, a good amount are lightly embellished, and a good amount are purported at face-value.

Hallucinations are rare yet happen even just from the thin-air from climbing a high mountain. Specific hallucinations might be brought about by the specific ways in the which the brain begins to shut down when loosing blood-flow and/or inducing a seizure in itself.

Old 03-13-2018, 11:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LuminousTruth View Post
Furthermore, Capitalism (mixed with some well-placed propaganda and ignornace) makes for a stronger Nation than the goodie-goodie ones that quickly fall to the most destructive military and fastest industrial complexes around. A The People of a Nation might not have to care that some of the stragglers are left to be homeless, undereducated, poor and needy, sick, etc.
I did not mean anything other than the human species is responsible for the majority of suffering on earth.

The odd dream that we are basically forced to live in is not natural or healthy.

Old 03-13-2018, 11:47 PM

6,222 posts, read 4,011,213 times
Quote:
I've been corrected. It's not capitalism. Life is rife with judgement, hate etc. because, humans are being humans.

Old 03-14-2018, 01:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabfest View Post
I've been corrected. It's not capitalism. Life is rife with judgement, hate etc. because, humans are being humans.
This is not what I was saying. Let me try again.

There are humans who too easily behave in evil ways...Hitler and the concentration camp sorry souls who carried out the tortures on Jews. The medical "experiments" and sickness we have come to know.

I personally could NEVER succumb to treating any human this way. If I lived in Nazi Germany during this era and was appointed to treat anyone in this manner I would have escaped or committed suicide.

It's not anywhere in my soul/consciousness to treat any human, other animal species or plants in the manner that the Jews were treated.

Why is it that some humans don't have this capability and others do? In fact many do...and if you look at the gender who's committing 99.9% of these horrific acts...it's not females.

I have nothing against the male species...but in all honesty you can look back in history and see that's it's the male species that committed, wrote laws, created war, raped women children and other animal species and even other men, tortured as well as other atrocities...now look at today's horrors...it's again the male species leading the stats. When will the male species evolve away from these behaviors?

I am thankful we have Shirina as a History guru to help educate those who need history lessons. I personally don't understand why so many Americans lack basic History knowledge. Are most wearing blinders? IDK but much about human behavior can be revealed from looking at the history of humans.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality