Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-05-2018, 07:11 PM

50,125 posts, read 23,792,348 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by kjw47 View Post
It actually means a great deal---John 4:22-24 = Gods will( Matt 7:21)-- This is the bottom line reality. One must know truth. There will be no excuse not to( Daniel 12:4) It is now abundant here in these last days.-99% reject it. Because they must fit in with the world. They do not listen to Jesus. They don't even know what he actually taught. I have shared 6 very important teachings from Jesus, found in every translation on earth, yet are rejected by every trinitarian I have spoken with. They aren't taught what Jesus actually taught-- They are taught dogma in every building called CHURCH on earth. That is why those teachings are rejected.
If they do not know what Jesus taught, How will they live by every utterance from God as Jesus told man, they must do that? That is Gods will for man--Jesus taught( Matt 7:21-23)--Only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom. Learning and living by every utterance is that will. 99% have failed.
Jesus' real teachers on earth make 100% sure every utterance is taught and discussed in the congregation, week after week, year after year. It doesn't stop.
I'm going to say what I said a number of times. You cannot expect to convince an atheist of the reality of your scripture by foaming at the mouth with more scripture. If we don't believe in it, we don't believe in it. Period.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-05-2018, 07:18 PM

6,366 posts, read 2,880,696 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I'm going to say what I said a number of times. You cannot expect to convince an atheist of the reality of your scripture by foaming at the mouth with more scripture. If we don't believe in it, we don't believe in it. Period.

OH I see. Are you here just to be a troll?

Old 06-05-2018, 07:22 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,280,651 times
Quote:
A weak fool who has mislead 99% throughout mankinds history. Has been there from before the earth was made, but you know better? And don't sin----imagine that.
You said sin is equal to worshipping Satan and I don't worship Satan. Therefore from your own statement I must not sin. So if Satan was here before the Earth was formed ( more than 4 billion years ago) and the Bible teaches that the 4 billion year old Earth was formed before the stars some of which are closer to 10 billion years old how long as your Satan been around? And if Satan was around for more than 10 billion years before humans arrived and yet your God designed us to be fools s9 that 99% follow him that's on your G9d,

And wouldn't that be 100% of people fooled before the JW was created? I know better than to believe in him and be afraid of him.

Old 06-05-2018, 07:40 PM

50,125 posts, read 23,792,348 times
Quote:
It's not being a troll.

There are a couple of you here who try to persuade us of the validity of scripture by spouting off more scripture. That is not evidence at all.

If everyday I post Buddhist scripture, will you change and become a Buddhist? I don't think so.

The question being asked is why there is not much detail in the bible. That's a valid question. Spouting: "Only those living now to do his Fathers will, get to enter his kingdom" does not in any way address the question being asked. In fact, it's another example of a lack of detail in the bible.

Old 06-05-2018, 08:28 PM

32,529 posts, read 21,828,036 times
Quote:
The religion that came out of Rome( 2Thess 2:3= Catholicism)-- they brought in--the cross, statues, icons and graven images into the churches and homes--all condemned to use in the OT, turned pagan holidays off the table of demons into 2 celebrations to Jesus which includes some pagan practices( 1Cor 10:21)--did God change? NO.
They cannot even understand simple bible milk to this day--The NT teaches--do not call any man Father= in a spiritual teacher sense--yet they do.
It was a dishonor for an Israelite male to have long hair--yet in the pictures of Jesus he has long hair bringing dishonor to his Fathers name--Obviously they do not know Jesus. He would never dishonor his Fathers name
All simple bible milk--they cannot understand it after 1750 years.

They( Catholicism) translated--When the protestants translated, no originals remained, Catholicism translating remained-- Every trinity translation teaches 2 different Gods, that is fact. Not one branch ever fixed it. All listening to those 34,000 mass of confusion religions are placing their eternal lives in Catholicism translating---Somewhere I would never stand.
So Samson was dishonoring G-d when his hair was long?...Where Do you come up with this stuff?...0

Old 06-05-2018, 08:30 PM

Quote:
God is not omniscient--The bible does not teach that. Those who twist teach it. The future has not occurred. No one can see it. God knows his will, that will not be stopped for the future.
Yet G-d says that He declares the end from the beginning...

Old 06-05-2018, 08:32 PM

Quote:
That angel being had free will. He chose to rebel. The bible says--he got jealous and wanted the worship. Sin = worship to satan, that is why God hates sin.
There is nothing in the Bible that states that...

Old 06-06-2018, 12:10 AM

10,898 posts, read 5,866,803 times
Quote:
That angel being had free will. He chose to rebel. The bible says--he got jealous and wanted the worship. Sin = worship to satan, that is why God hates sin.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
There is nothing in the Bible that states that...
That's the funny part - we keep hearing these bible quotes that are not in the bible.

Or perhaps kjw47 would care to show us where in the bible it says that?

Old 06-06-2018, 02:18 AM

50,079 posts, read 20,477,123 times
Quote:
It's not Trolling to point out that just quoting scripture to someone who doesn't believe the Book from which the scripture is taken, is a waste of posting - effort.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 303Guy View Post
That's the funny part - we keep hearing these bible quotes that are not in the bible.

Or perhaps kjw47 would care to show us where in the bible it says that?
Yes, I'd like to hear that, too. I hope he can provide the part of the KJV it comes from as in my book, inventing your own scripture and presenting it as though it was God's word is ...ahm...dodgy practice, shall we say?

Old 06-06-2018, 03:13 AM

16,579 posts, read 4,865,560 times
Quote:
Where as Mortals use of science and math can cause good things, in their processes have destroyed much--Sometimes they are right, sometimes they err. Man cannot disprove the bible, they can only assume with 0 facts.
More invention. The bible says Jesus never existed and that he was born twice. FACT. And that is just one of the problems.

And if you prefer the Bible to science, go live in a society that uses only the Bible. Your life expectancy will drop by 25 years for a start.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality