Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 05-30-2018, 05:35 AM

36 posts, read 14,467 times

Advertisements

Look--I'm a Christian. Ever since I was born again, preaching the Gospel has become the number one priority of my life. No more was the rebellious, nihilistic atheist I once was.

However, I soon realized that preaching the Gospel is not easy at all. Non-believers don't realize that with just a bit of worship and prayer, they can let God change their fate--forever!

Of course, I never blame God for such hardships. I blame the pride and ego people hold to themselves, which are walls that keep God from entering your heart! Well, I guess God made man flawed for a reason.

I've sorted out the top three most frequently-asked questions I've faced. If you were a non-believer, trust me--you WILL convert after reading this!! You WILL be born again!! You WILL feel the energy of Christ, from me, through your PC device, into YOU!!

Q: How do you know that God is real?

A: We know that God is real for He has revealed Himself through the beauty of nature! We know that God is real for He has guided and nurtured our journey through life—I can’t even BEGIN to imagine where I’d be now without Him! We know that God is real for he has sacrificed His one and only son—Jesus Christ—to die for all our mistakes! And most importantly, we know that God is real through His best-selling book—the Bible. Yes, the Bible contains ALL the answers you’ll ever need! Some people doubt the authenticity of the Bible, but trust me—all you need is READ it—and you’ll feel the energy and you’ll KNOW FOR SURE that it’s real!

Q: How do you know the Bible is God’s true words, while every other holy book in every other religion says that IT’S true?

A: Good question—I’d be more than glad to answer. Look, when I was a new Christian, I was stumped at this question—but after more prayers and Bible-reading, I now proudly warn you—DON’T be deluded by those ’’other religions’’! They were all fabricated by Satan! Those poor turban-wearers just don’t know what they’re doing! We’ll pray for them. The Bible contains the REAL true words of the one and only God, and we know that because God DOESN’T lie! And again, all you need is READ—just read it and you will get your answers!

Q: So how do I get saved?

A: I’d be more than tearfully joyous to answer you! God loves everyone and wants everyone to be saved—I want everyone to be saved, too! All you need to do is pray. It’s simple and cost-free. Just keep a sincere heart, make sure the atmosphere feels good, and recite this prayer: ‘’Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead that I might be justified. Forgive me my sins, wash me clean with your precious blood, I invite You to come into my heart and life. I ask for grace to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior, in Your name I have prayed, Amen.’’ Finished? Congratulations!! You’re now guaranteed to live in Heaven forever after you die, just like me!!

Hope this Q&A session has been helpful to you! Just keep this in mind: pride, ego and insincerity blocks your path to Christ! Make sure you read the Bible everyday to remind of what I’ve told you today! See you in Heaven soon (like REAL soon), brother/sister! Amen!

Old 05-30-2018, 05:46 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,815,449 times
So here...

http://www.city-data.com/forum/relig...l-provide.html

...you're a life-long atheist

...and 24 hrs later in this thread you're a born again Christian. The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways!!

Last edited by Rafius; 05-30-2018 at 05:54 AM..

Old 05-30-2018, 05:57 AM

17,071 posts, read 10,868,694 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
So here...

...and 24 hrs later in this thread you're a born again Christian. The Lord sure does work in mysterious ways!!
Drivel is still drivelno matter from which direction isn't it?

Old 05-30-2018, 05:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Drivel is still drivelno matter from which direction isn't it?
I smell a ***** bro!

Last edited by Rafius; 05-30-2018 at 06:17 AM.. Reason: Please don't call people trolls. If they are, we'll figure it out.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:04 AM

23,159 posts, read 26,107,156 times
Satire that has fallen more than a wee bit flat?
What's the saying?
Don't quit your day job.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:14 AM

Quote:
So here...

What?! Who says I'm an atheist? Did Satan tell you that? Do not be fooled by suspicious evil voices in your head! Read the Bible to scare the devil away!

Old 05-30-2018, 06:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiwaystar888 View Post
What?! Who says I'm an atheist?
You did.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:20 AM

50,082 posts, read 20,563,352 times
Quote:
Look--I'm a Christian. Ever since I was born again, preaching the Gospel has become the number one priority of my life. No more was the rebellious, nihilistic atheist I once was.

However, I soon realized that preaching the Gospel is not easy at all. Non-believers don't realize that with just a bit of worship and prayer, they can let God change their fate--forever!

Of course, I never blame God for such hardships. I blame the pride and ego people hold to themselves, which are walls that keep God from entering your heart! Well, I guess God made man flawed for a reason.

I've sorted out the top three most frequently-asked questions I've faced. If you were a non-believer, trust me--you WILL convert after reading this!! You WILL be born again!! You WILL feel the energy of Christ, from me, through your PC device, into YOU!!

Q: How do you know that God is real?

A: We know that God is real for He has revealed Himself through the beauty of nature! We know that God is real for He has guided and nurtured our journey through life—I can’t even BEGIN to imagine where I’d be now without Him! We know that God is real for he has sacrificed His one and only son—Jesus Christ—to die for all our mistakes! And most importantly, we know that God is real through His best-selling book—the Bible. Yes, the Bible contains ALL the answers you’ll ever need! Some people doubt the authenticity of the Bible, but trust me—all you need is READ it—and you’ll feel the energy and you’ll KNOW FOR SURE that it’s real!

Q: How do you know the Bible is God’s true words, while every other holy book in every other religion says that IT’S true?

A: Good question—I’d be more than glad to answer. Look, when I was a new Christian, I was stumped at this question—but after more prayers and Bible-reading, I now proudly warn you—DON’T be deluded by those ’’other religions’’! They were all fabricated by Satan! Those poor turban-wearers just don’t know what they’re doing! We’ll pray for them. The Bible contains the REAL true words of the one and only God, and we know that because God DOESN’T lie! And again, all you need is READ—just read it and you will get your answers!

Q: So how do I get saved?

A: I’d be more than tearfully joyous to answer you! God loves everyone and wants everyone to be saved—I want everyone to be saved, too! All you need to do is pray. It’s simple and cost-free. Just keep a sincere heart, make sure the atmosphere feels good, and recite this prayer: ‘’Dear Lord Jesus, I know that I am a sinner, and I ask for your forgiveness. I believe you died for my sins and rose from the dead that I might be justified. Forgive me my sins, wash me clean with your precious blood, I invite You to come into my heart and life. I ask for grace to trust and follow You as my Lord and Savior, in Your name I have prayed, Amen.’’ Finished? Congratulations!! You’re now guaranteed to live in Heaven forever after you die, just like me!!

Hope this Q&A session has been helpful to you! Just keep this in mind: pride, ego and insincerity blocks your path to Christ! Make sure you read the Bible everyday to remind of what I’ve told you today! See you in Heaven soon (like REAL soon), brother/sister! Amen!
I'm not even going to bother to refute this lot, but would rather say that, if it was an atheist posing as a theist in order to make Christianity look a crock, it couldn't be any worse

Christian, I do not take this as reflecting badly on Christianity, as I know that you can produce some better arguments than this.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:52 AM

Quote:
Satan is trolling you! Obviously he hacked into my account or something. Do not be fooled! God bless.

Old 05-30-2018, 06:54 AM

Quote:
Satan is trolling you! Obviously he hacked into my account or something. Do not be fooled! God bless.
Yeah...right!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.