Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 06-18-2018, 03:54 PM

8,669 posts, read 4,803,606 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have never studied or tried to prove the genealogy through David and so I don't know, but I always say he was the son of Joseph because of the prophesies of the son of Joseph that Jesus supposedly fulfilled.

But what was David?

The ten lost tribes had been scattered into the nations to become Gentiles, but we believe that there are 7000 of all the ten tribes in each generation of Jews, living as Jews, amongst Jews, that those people from the lost tribes become one with Judah so that all tribes would be in Judah.

The way I see it, all Jews are of David, all tribes who became one with David, they became David as Ephraim is supposed to become one with David. I don't exactly know how it is for somebody to join Jews or if they even can, and if there is a way, don't they become part of Judah?

But all that is neither here nor there when you look at the spiritual side of Christianity that is showing a person being made of two kingdoms, one of flesh, and one of spirit within a single person, and these are Ephraim and Judah, the flesh and the spirit respectively.

But that is just my opinion, I would consider every Jew to be amongst David in the days of Jesus.
its not so much about was is being said but what isnt.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-18-2018, 09:03 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have never studied or tried to prove the genealogy through David and so I don't know, but I always say he was the son of Joseph because of the prophesies of the son of Joseph that Jesus supposedly fulfilled.

But what was David?

The ten lost tribes had been scattered into the nations to become Gentiles, but we believe that there are 7000 of all the ten tribes in each generation of Jews, living as Jews, amongst Jews, that those people from the lost tribes become one with Judah so that all tribes would be in Judah.

The way I see it, all Jews are of David, all tribes who became one with David, they became David as Ephraim is supposed to become one with David. I don't exactly know how it is for somebody to join Jews or if they even can, and if there is a way, don't they become part of Judah?

But all that is neither here nor there when you look at the spiritual side of Christianity that is showing a person being made of two kingdoms, one of flesh, and one of spirit within a single person, and these are Ephraim and Judah, the flesh and the spirit respectively.

But that is just my opinion, I would consider every Jew to be amongst David in the days of Jesus.
10 stars to 700 hundred yrs?

Old 06-18-2018, 09:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pinacled View Post
Days?
In the third year of the reign of Jehoiakim, king of Judah, Nebuchadnezzar, king of Babylon, came to Jerusalem and besieged it.

its ok, there is no benefit to hurting yourself to prove anything to others and the Most High.

You may not be able to see because you have not reconciled to Yeshua for keen eyes.

For those in a cloud of Witness, not only hear the voice of many waters, they see also that something is being shown in preparation of a very special Holy Day.
Where is the king jehoiakim name recorded in the account of luke(ya,ir?

concerning visualization. eli means an ascent, like ears first to recognize the earth of the altar and the shabbat

Eli,
50(clasp of gold)
of Mattat,
of Levi,
of Malki,
of Yannai,
of Yosef,
of Mattityahu,
of Amotz,
of Nachum,
of Hesli,
of Naggai,
of Machat,
of Mattityahu,
of Shim‘i,
of Yosef,
of Yodah,
of Yochanan,
of Reisha,
of Z’rubavel,
of Sh’altiel,
of Neri,
of Malki,
of Addi,
of Kosam,
of Elmadan,
of Er,
of Yeshua,
of Eli‘ezer,
of Yoram,
of Mattat,
of Levi,
of Shim‘on,
of Y’hudah,
of Yosef,
of Yonam,
of Elyakim,
of Mal’ah,
of Manah,
of Mattatah,
of Natan,
of David,
of Yishai,
of ‘Oved,
of Bo‘az,
of Salmon,
of Nachshon,
of Amminadav,
of Admin,
of Arni,
of Hetzron,
of Peretz,

of Y’hudah,
of Ya‘akov,
of Yitz’chak,
of Avraham,

of Terach,
of Nachor,
of S’rug,
of Re‘u,
of Peleg,
of ‘Ever,
of Shelah,
of Keinan,
of Arpakhshad,
of Shem,

of Noach,
of Lemekh,
of Metushelach,
of Hanokh,
of Yered,
of Mahalal’el,
of Keinan,
of Enosh,
(of Shet,)
of Adam,

of God.
Look closer while reading 2 chronicles 35-36.
And remember that the priest eat last.

The acount given of a king of the name jehoaichim is not a favorable one.
Yet, personally I always proceed in observing the numerical compositions given to find treasures hidden in a feild.

Y’hoyakim was twenty-five years old when he began his reign, and he ruled for eleven years in Yerushalayim. He did what was evil from the perspective of Adonai his God. 6 N’vukhadnetzar king of Bavel attacked him and bound him in chains to carry him off to Bavel. 7 N’vukhadnetzar also carried the articles in the house of Adonai away to Bavel and put them in his temple in Bavel. 8 Other activities of Y’hoyakim, including all the abominations he did publicly and those discovered later, are recorded in the Annals of the Kings of Isra’el and Y’hudah. Then Y’hoyakhin his son took his place as king.

So in the third yr?
Why such emphasis on the third yr?

Old 06-19-2018, 02:10 AM

16,756 posts, read 4,968,659 times
Quote:
altar and the shabbat

Eli,
50(clasp of gold)
And who was Eli's son according to Luke 3:23?

Old 06-19-2018, 08:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
And who was Eli's son according to Luke 3:23?
According to luke, Miriam is his daughter.

You are not reading with understanding of the Hebrew language and culture.
If you have any experience with other cultures other than anglo,
You will find that they have complex honorifics.

The Hebrew is obvious in some of Paul's letters also. When you read the repetitive and, and, and, in sentence structure. This is a signature of the hebrew. Being a vav transliterated into Greek, then translated to english.

This is similar to the wording found in luke.
The original language is hebrew.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:31 AM

4,633 posts, read 3,462,110 times
pinacled, is Hebrew a language you're fluent in? I'm just trying to figure out why you're suddenly writing in and discussing Hebrew on an English-language website. It seems to have come out of left field, so I'm curious what sparked this pivot.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:36 AM

Quote:
According to luke, Miriam is his daughter.
Yet you fail to quote this, unlike us quoting his son, Joseph.

Quote:
You are not reading with understanding of the Hebrew language and culture.
I know. That is because Luke was written in Koine Greek.

Old 06-19-2018, 09:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
pinacled, is Hebrew a language you're fluent in? I'm just trying to figure out why you're suddenly writing in and discussing Hebrew on an English-language website. It seems to have come out of left field, so I'm curious what sparked this pivot.
And discussing texts originally in written in Koine Greek, too.

Old 06-19-2018, 10:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Yet you fail to quote this, unlike us quoting his son, Joseph.

I know. That is because Luke was written in Koine Greek.
The copies of koine Greek were transliterated from hebrew by force..

And danyl prophesied of what is to come upon the heads of the greeks.
In chapter 8-9 you will find again an emphasis concerning the third yr
later will you see what is in store for the greeks who offered the cup of demons.

This Prophesy has been perverted by the false prophets wearing a hairy mantle. And there will be no escape from the wrath they accrued by luring innocent souls into taking bread soped in wine.

Old 06-19-2018, 10:59 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Sit back and enjoy the ride.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality