Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-21-2018, 02:15 PM

3,640 posts, read 41,468 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
Were you really? That seems...odd for a question specifically about Islam. I checked that forum and didn't see a post from you at all. It's weird that you were told not to post there. How would anyone even know that's what you were going to do if you hadn't already done it?
He did post there but it was copyrighted material so it was deleted. That forum is for discussion about Islam rather than for spreading hate against Islam and Muslims with copyrighted material. Posting copyrighted material as a post is against the Rules of that forum.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:27 PM

63,809 posts, read 40,087,129 times
Default Is Islam Compatible with our Constitution & Civil Law?

Not really. Islam is NOT a mere religion. It is a Deen that does not recognize any distinction between religion and state. They only temporarily accommodate such distinctions until they are in the majority and can abolish them. In Islam, there is only one law and that is the law of God, period. All other laws are temporary accommodations.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:46 PM

11,097 posts, read 7,154,662 times
^ According to some Americans; though not according to most worldwide. Sometimes those American glasses are glued to certain peoples' heads, and the faulty vision through them is glaring.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:54 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,181,167 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BaptistFundie View Post
there are guys like you that attack religion and spout hatred daily. What do you believe is different about this thread?

I don't respond to liars.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:56 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,017,904 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I don't respond to liars.
Glad to see you apparently think I tell the truth, since you responded to me, and all.

But again--you make hateful posts about religion daily. What do you believe is special about this thread?

Old 06-21-2018, 02:59 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploughboy View Post
I'm not sure what you mean by secular laws? You mean laws put forth by atheist? There is no law in atheism. Atheism is moral relativism and every single atheist professor without exception teaches that morality is relative.

No, our Constitution and Bill of Rights was based on the Bible and the morality therein. There weren't even any atheists in America when the Constitution was made! So the Constitution, though it protects all people, is a Christian document. You see, we Christians don't want to force you to become a Christian or your conversion isn't genuine. We want you to freely accept Christianity. So the Constitution and Bill of Rights is actually what a real Christian Theocracy looks like from this current earth age. It all defends free will.

But mass extermination of Americans goes against the free choice granted by our Constitution. We do not believe in forcing religion on other people.
ROFLMAO. I just caught that little gem. Oh my.

No wonder he's Ploughboy. He's so old he was still using a plough back when the Constitution was written and knows this personally, I guess.

Mass extermination, huh? The mind goes to strange places.

Old 06-21-2018, 02:59 PM

Quote:
So I'm a little confused: Do liberals approve of the orders in the Qur'an which command believers to exterminate all disbelievers in the world until there are none left?
There is no order in the Qur'an for the believers to kill all non-believers.

Quote that verse from the Qur'an if you are truthful?

Quote:
Noble Qur'an 2:193, Madinah Period

"And fight them until there is no more Fitnah (disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah) and (all and every kind of) worship is for Allah (Alone).* But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"
To begin with, that verse is not saying to the believers to exterminate all disbelievers in the world until there are none left.

The verse has a context. It begins with:

"fight those who fight with you" (2:190) and "if they cease persecuting you (for your religion) then there should be no hostility" (2:193) and 2:194 sets the limit on such engagement; same injury as they inflicted on you (eye for an eye and never two eyes for one eye).

"Exterminate ALL unbelievers" is a cry from from fearmongering Islam haters. It's a lie. The Qur'an does not tell me to exterminate any peaceful person of any religion or of no religion.

Old 06-21-2018, 03:01 PM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
There is no sharia law in Christianity. Any such doctrine would violate the free will of conscious which we Christians believe to be vital to human freedom. We don't want to force you to believe God. You need to do that on your own. Its your choice and the only free choice in this world that matters. False conversions is not what Christians want. We want people to genuinely accept Christ as their Savior. Our beliefs are all found in that short little section of the Bible called the New Testament. Thats all anyone has to read to learn Christianity. But in Islam, well, that's a forced religion and you have no idea of the mountain of Islamic Scripture they have! I have all of it...at least what has been translated into English. I would love to have all of Tafsir Al-Qurtubi but I doubt they will go beyond Surah 1 & 2 with that tafsir since it has been rumored (though unconfirmed) that Surah 4 of Tafsir Al-Qurtubi allows for eating people. But this cannot be confirmed since we have nothing beyond Surah 2 to confirm anything. But Surah 2 does say its ok to drink blood but wine is forbidden. But videos have surfaced of muslims eating the hearts out of people among other parts. Could this be because eating people is authorized in the Qur'an? We cannot answer that question without the full Tafsir Al-Qurtubi in English.
Hmm. My employers are Muslim. Perhaps I am safe because they might not consider me halal food.

Old 06-21-2018, 03:01 PM

11,097 posts, read 7,154,662 times
Ploughboy looks like Doughboy, with a certain pudginess in the cerebral zone.

Old 06-21-2018, 03:08 PM

Quote:
Look, I have studied the Qur'an, Sunnah, tafsirs, sharia, among other important Islamic literature. I have debated many muslims, including Imams. I know their beliefs.
One thing is certain; you haven't studied the Qur'an. If you are honest, tell me where in the Qur'an it is ordered that the believers should exterminate ALL unbelievers?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality