Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-13-2018, 09:25 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by n..Xuipa View Post
1Co 9:1

Am I not an apostle? am I not free? have I not seen Jesus Christ our Lord? are not ye my work in the Lord?

1Co 9:2

If I be not an apostle unto others, yet doubtless I am to you: for the seal of mine apostleship are ye in the Lord.
Nothing to say about your fake video then?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-13-2018, 09:28 AM

10,800 posts, read 3,590,666 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Ummmm. How can I break this to you gently? Well, I suppose there is no easy way so here goes...

It's a fake. Your video is spin-off from a NOVEL written in 1928 by an author called W.P Crozier entitled: "Letters of Pontius Pilate - Written during his Governorship of Judea to his Friend Seneca" which depicts what Crozier thinks Pilate would have said regarding Jesus and his alleged execution.

Historic Letter written by Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar About Jesus Life Events – Truth or Fiction?.....
The Truth
In fact news about the above letter is “old news”, appearing at times even in different variations and bears no relations to current events. The most important thing is that the text above is not associated even with historical reality.
In 1928, British journalist William Percival Crozier (1879-1944) issued the “Letters of Pontius Pilate: Written During His Governorship of Judea to His Friend Seneca in Rome”, presenting a fantastic novel (fiction) on the idea of what could have been written by Pilate regarding Jesus, based on the facts described in the Gospels. He notes that the first to make reference to an “invisible” letter of Pilate regarding Jesus was the Christian apologist Tertullian in the 3rd century A.D. (obviously based on the references made in the apocryphal work “Acts of Peter and Paul”).
It is worth mentioning that internet users seeking answers regarding the reliability of the text of Pilate about Jesus, contacted the Library of Congress in the U.S., from whom they received the following answer:
The Library of Congress has received a number of inquiries over the years about a purported letter from Pontius Pilate to Tiberius Caesar concerning Jesus Christ. The Library does not have such a letter in its collections.
To restore the historical truth, we must mention that Pontius Pilate was a historical person who even had correspondence with the Roman orator Seneca. In the letters of Pilate to Seneca (available to historians) there is no mention of Jesus.

https://paradisepostblog.wordpress.c...s-life-events/

It is just another example of the depth Christianity will stoop into the pit of lies and misinformation in order to lie and deceive.

Yet again I am left wondering why...if Christianity is true, why do they have to tell soooooo many lies in order to support it?
Yes, and when caught in promulgating a lie, they become silent or ignore it. How very Christian of them.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:37 AM

6,518 posts, read 2,725,162 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Nothing to say about your fake video then?
it is not a fake.. the descenters are fake experts.
I am about as sure as I can be that jesus himself collected and released and kept these records..
just as only he knew what is pictured and how he could be found veiwed on the shroud..
you have way underestamated the power of God and his ability to know the future and to prepare for it.. sir!

Old 08-13-2018, 09:41 AM

Quote:
it is not a fake..
Yes it and no amount of you stamping your feet will change that

Quote:
I am about as sure as I can be that jesus himself collected and released and kept these records..
Your 'opinion' is worthless. The verifiable evidence says it's fake. Live with it.

Quote:
just as only he knew what is pictured and how he could be found veiwed on the shroud..
Ah...the shroud. Another fake...and I have already explained why that is a fake.

Quote:
you have way underestamated the power of God and his ability to know the future and to prepare for it.. sir!
It's still a fake. Did you even look at the link that exposes it as a fake? No...of course you didn't.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Yes, and when caught in promulgating a lie, they become silent or ignore it. How very Christian of them.
...or deny the evidence...as we see above.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:48 AM

18,249 posts, read 16,904,903 times
Quote:
it is not a fake.. the descenters are fake experts.
Oh my Gaaawwwwd! Is this for real????

Quote:
jesus himself collected and released and kept these records.

Old 08-13-2018, 09:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Oh my Gaaawwwwd! Is this for real????

It's quite frightening what religion does to the human mind isn't?

...and don't forget that he can vote too!!!

Be afraid!

Old 08-13-2018, 10:36 AM

first "he" is a she.. A KHEPAH IS "A DAUGHTER OF THE OATH" mary a Khepa and bathsheba a Khepa.. , I AM A CHRISTIAN KHEPAH THUS XUIPA.. MY direct ( and indirect many times) GREAT GRANDMA'S NAME ALI QUIPPA AND HER GREAT GRANDMA WAS WHO DESOTO CALLED " LADY COFITACHIQUI. " THAT IS JUST WHAT HE CALLED HER.. AND NOT HER NAME OR HER POSITION. IN THE MIDDLE EAST QUIPPA IS CALLED BY THE WORD SHEBA (or by Na..khepah or similar spelling) .. . BUT SHE WAS A SOUTH WIND.. PS THERE IS 4 WINDS. I only know of THE two, the north AND SOUTH . I DONT KNOW WHERE THE OTHERS MIGHT BE. I WILL GUESS "ISLES OF THE SEA" AND THEY WILL BE FOUND SHINING LIKE THE SUN ONE DAY ..

second .. good luck boys.
I feel really bad for you.
you believe what you believe .. but your belief will not save you.
only Jesus can . HE IS THE PROMISED SEED.. I HAVE SEEN MY DEAD ANCESTORS ALIVE AND IN THE FLESH..

AND THAT IS A KHEPAH'S JOB, IT IS TO POINT TO THE ONE WHO FLESHES THE BONES( IN ALL THOSE TEMPLES THEY HAD full of of their great mens bones ) The one who puts flesh On OUR DEAD ANCESTORS bones! it is Jesus who did it.

"YOU DO GREATLY ERR.. have you not heard?
ABRAHAM ISSAC AND JACOB..
HE IS NOT GOD OF THE DEAD BUT GOD OF THE LIVING.." they are living !! my great grandmas both live!!
humble yourself while you still can.

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-13-2018 at 11:54 AM..

Old 08-13-2018, 11:23 AM

I did not say that to boast but to just say fools think they understand all things..but there is much you don't understand and never will.
There is one who understands all things..and has the power over death and sin .
seek Him while you can find Him...
there is only one named at the Great Judgment day standing in judgement over men or nations! .. do you know her name?
you should look it up .! there is much you don't know!

Last edited by n..Xuipa; 08-13-2018 at 11:33 AM..

Old 08-13-2018, 11:27 AM

61,288 posts, read 87,384,526 times
He was expendable to the Roman Empire and a threat to the Jewish clergy
Christianity is an unpopular Jewish sect
It is an eastern religion
All it’s iconic Bible figures are portrayed in Bedouin context
the same context as isis and hamas
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality