Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-11-2018, 06:50 PM

17,071 posts, read 10,912,231 times

Advertisements

"What they do share though, is a shiny, completely unblemished Fundashield Of Determined Ignorance. Imagine the dedication, the focus, the sheer obstinacy, required to steadfastly refuse to think when confronted with facts. "

You got THAT right.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2018, 08:12 PM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
New acronym, FDI....

Actually, Richard, it's an oldie. I coined it a while ago. But you left out the O.

Old 09-12-2018, 02:46 AM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Actually, Richard, it's an oldie. I coined it a while ago. But you left out the O.
Ahhh...I just figured the “of” was silent like in USA...

Old 09-12-2018, 12:08 PM

4,765 posts, read 1,993,887 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by zthatzmanz28 View Post
Brilliant resonse

Please, why flaunt such an IQ before others?

You tell me. That is what you and all the atheist do. Especially when it comes to the Bible and Christianity. It is always amusing to see those completely ignorant of a subject pontificate on o it.

They post what some atheist web site says is a contradiction and they are so ignorant of the Bible, they think it really is.

Old 09-12-2018, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
"What they do share though, is a shiny, completely unblemished Fundashield Of Determined Ignorance. Imagine the dedication, the focus, the sheer obstinacy, required to steadfastly refuse to think when confronted with facts. "

You got THAT right.

You don' have any facts and you are to ignorant to realize it. Here is a perfect example for you to give me what you consider a fact. Don't forget to include the verifiable evidence to support it.

Old 09-12-2018, 12:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
One can only wonder why your Hebrew war god couldn't have done the same at the outset...and saved a whole lot of grief.

He could have but you do not have the intellect to understand it.

Old 09-12-2018, 12:21 PM

16,155 posts, read 12,850,754 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by omega2xx View Post
It is always amusing to see those completely ignorant of a subject pontificate on on it.
I know but hey! Don't beat yourself up about it Eusebius. You just need to study evolution a little more than you have...that's all.

Old 09-12-2018, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
You just described a robot omega. You’ve just been programmed, like a robot, to see no conflict.

Why don't you post the conflict. You are too ignorant of the to know if there is a conflict.

Quote:
You don’t possess enough free will to see the whole picture.
Pitiful. What is the whole picture. I predict you will not answer that question in any meaningful way.

Quote:
Beep beep boop boop amen

Your most brilliant response so far. What a great intellect you have just presented. I am sure it convinced everyone that you know what you are talking about.

Last edited by omega2xx; 09-12-2018 at 12:44 PM..

Old 09-12-2018, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
I agree. Eusebius was cunning and had a sense of humour. omega isn't and doesn't.

What they do share though, is a shiny, completely unblemished Fundashield Of Determined Ignorance. Imagine the dedication, the focus, the sheer obstinacy, required to steadfastly refuse to think when confronted with facts.

You are so ignorant of the subject you think OPINIONS are facts. Thanks again.

Old 09-12-2018, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
This is only one indication of the difference from Eusebius; E would not have been 180 degrees off in understanding that I was saying that reformed theology indicates a less intelligent approach.

What a pitiful, self-serving statement and it ignored my question.

"There are some who accept reformed theology far more intelligent than any in this forum,

I ask you to post something I have said that is not in line with reformed theology and you had to change the subject because you can't do it.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality