U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-13-2018, 05:21 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Israelis didnít exist back then...
The only way that all the tribes can be represented today is that many Israelis went over to Judah in 722 B.C., and this did happen. Of course, the New Testament actually shows all the tribes contained in Judah but that is the NT, and then there is the NT belief that Paul expresses about Israel that God has reserved 7000 in each generation and this would be to contain all tribes even though Israel was scattered to the four corners of the Earth, the belief is that all the tribes will always be a part of Judah........Paul begins one of his letters adressing all the tribes, but that is the NT.

 
Old 11-13-2018, 05:26 PM
 
Location: NJ
1,267 posts, read 428,897 times
Reputation: 523
Quote:
Originally Posted by dcisive View Post
I'm sorry to say Shaul (Paul) nailed it when he said "Gentiles are Lost, Undone and WITHOUT YHWH". They either join and become one with Israel or they are OUTSIDE the camp of Israel, and you DON"T want to be outside the camp of Israel......not if you want eternal life and be a part of the promise
just as a side note -- this is also a statement made by a non-Jew purporting to represent a Jewish view of things. The support is from a text which has no standing within Judaism.
 
Old 11-13-2018, 05:53 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
So the answer to the OP's question is that the Jews are hated because someone who is not a Jew said:

?

I don't think that quite makes sense.
I understand that you and my mother and my family love God and follow your heart, and God is a God who judges the heart, I have no worries for anyone's afterlife, but this doesn't mean that they are under the specific covenant of Judah and Ephraim......Judah and Ephraim havd a very specific covenant, and again, the realized covenant showing our great hope is showing Ephraim and Judah along with the nations of saved Gentiles, there is nothing but hope and mercy coming from God.

The realized covenant shows Ephraim and Judah celebrated by all the nations and aftr God has transformed them, this hope is offered to the whole world and the whole world accepts and joins Israel in keeping the feast of Tabernacles that brings about global salvation with the evolution of mankind as a whole.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-13-2018 at 06:04 PM..
 
Old 11-13-2018, 05:56 PM
 
37,840 posts, read 25,575,623 times
Reputation: 5883
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I understand that you and my mother and my family love God and follow your heart, and God is a God who judges the heart, I have no worries for anyone's afterlife, but this doesn't mean that they are under the specific covenant of Judah and Ephraim......Judah and Ephraim havd a very specific covenant, and again, the realized covenant showing our great hope is showing Ephraim and Judah along with the nations of saved Gentiles, there is nothing but hope and mercy coming from God.

The realized covenant shows Ephraim and Judah celebrated by all the nations and aftr God has transformed them, this hope is offered to the whole world and the whole world accepts and joins Israel in keeping the feast of Tabernacles that brings about global salvation with the evolution of mankind as a whole.
Ta-Dah!!!!
 
Old 11-13-2018, 05:59 PM
 
16 posts, read 3,427 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Israelites did
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Paul is explaining how he is one of 7000 Israelis living amongst Jews as a Jew, he is speaking of his own adoption into Judah and that is the whole point of Romans. Paul's people were the ten tribes of Israel, not Judah, he is telling us this.

Paul speaks of the 7000 of Israel, not Judah, he speaks of the promise to Israel, not Judah.

If you don't know Paul is speaking of a different people, how can anyone understand?

These misunderstandings bring about anti Semitism because it appears that Paul is showing Jews as fallen when he is speaking about a completely different people in a completely different religion, and if you get this wrong, you get all of it wrong.......

How can people look at the acts of one nation to then put them on the head of a completely different people?

If I speak of the people of Babylon, and you assume I am speaking of the people of Egypt, how can you understand?

These same misunderstandings are throughout the New Testament where everyone believes it is speaking of Jews when it is not, and it appears that the New Testament is damning Jews when it isn't even speaking of Jews.

Romans 9 is laying out the foundation of how Gentiles are grafted into Israel, and if you don't know the difference between Israel and Judah, the average Christian thinks he is replacing Judah, and thus, against Jews.



If Christians hate Jews so much, then why for the past many centuries have Jews migrated into predominately Christian lands? Countries and societies that were founded by Christians with Christian ideals?

It doesn't make sense. Unless...there are reasons you don't want to elaborate on...
 
Old 11-13-2018, 06:16 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
If Christians hate Jews so much, then why for the past many centuries have Jews migrated into predominately Christian lands? Countries and societies that were founded by Christians with Christian ideals?

It doesn't make sense. Unless...there are reasons you don't want to elaborate on...
You are not understanding history, they were deemed sub human by Christians and NOBODY wanted the Jews in their lands. Look at the Spanish inquisition where Jews were booted out of Spain as they had been persecuted and chased all over the old world. When America was found, they literally had no place to go.

Look what happened when Hitler used the words of Martin Luther and began gathering Jews from every country he could.

Constantine and Martin Luther set the stage for the whole world to persecute and hate Jews and thank God America was found where they could come and host the majority of Jews until the last couple decades.

The world is still not over their hatred for Jews and very many Christians speak against Jews all the time, but this doesn't mean all Christians are against Jews, and just in these recent days, things have been better but anti Semitism is on the rise right now. Maybe alot of people don't see this, but it is a fact of life.

What changed?

When Israel became a nation again after 2000 years, a lot of Gentiles recognised that God was going to gather them and make them a nation again as he had promised and foretold.

This changed the mentality of many Gentile Christians who are now in support of Israel, but it does not take away from the fact that many Gentile Christian hate and despise Jews thinking God has cursed them to hell, and they are the cure.
 
Old 11-13-2018, 06:33 PM
 
16 posts, read 3,427 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You are not understanding history, they were deemed sub human by Christians and NOBODY wanted the Jews in their lands. Look at the Spanish inquisition where Jews were booted out of Spain as they had been persecuted and chased all over the old world. When America was found, they literally had no .
Then WHY did they go into those Christian lands? Answer me that..
 
Old 11-13-2018, 06:38 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
Then WHY did they go into those Christian lands? Answer me that..
Rabbi?
 
Old 11-13-2018, 07:07 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
So the answer to the OP's question is that the Jews are hated because someone who is not a Jew said:

?

I don't think that quite makes sense.
What did I tell you about contradicting me and proving me wrong? I point out the obvious that the covenant is only for Ephraim and Judah because that is a fact of the covenant, and Christians are just no longer under that covenant because of the stipulations of what it takes to be Ephraim or Judah.

So I tell you the truth as I do with any Christian, that you are neither Ephraim or Judah.

Now what do you say to me when I point out the fact that you are not under the special covenant of Ephraim and Judah because of the fact you are neither Ephraim or Judah?

Queeny, it is a trick.

You simply say,'' Hannibal, you are concerned with the physical and not the spirtual so open your eyes.''

There are two kingdoms of Israel to represent the flesh and the spirit, and this is Ephraim and Judah as MY flesh, and MY spirit.

You say,'' I am Ephraim and Judah Hannibal.''

It is all about you Queeny. But what is true in the spiritual sense has to one day line up in the physical sense to bring world peace.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 11-13-2018 at 07:25 PM..
 
Old 11-13-2018, 07:13 PM
 
16 posts, read 3,427 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Rabbi?
Many people believe it's because you want to rule the world...conquer all of it...

The point I was making however was that Christians don't hate you...as they have allowed you into their lands.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top