U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 11-13-2018, 07:33 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
Many people believe it's because you want to rule the world...conquer all of it...

The point I was making however was that Christians don't hate you...as they have allowed you into their lands.
I am not a Jew, I am a Christian who knows Jewish history from the moment there was ever a Jew.

Jews want to rule the world?

 
Old 11-13-2018, 07:36 PM
 
16 posts, read 3,427 times
Reputation: 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jews want to rule the world?
I don't know.

Look around you...
 
Old 11-13-2018, 07:57 PM
 
12,650 posts, read 13,264,666 times
Reputation: 8993
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
...Let me ask you a question. Who, today, do you think has more hatred toward the Jews - Christians or Muslims?
i can not even begin to fathom the type of mind that would come up with that question.
so let's let you answer it, but first let's set the context.

people hate your family Kav. People hate your family so much that they attack your family and kill members of your family. Your brother was castrated and then stabbed repeatedly before his body was burned. Your pregnant sister-in-law was stabbed in the belly, in front of her husband your brother, and then they were both shot. Your little 8-year-old daughter was shot in the head point blank along with 3 other children at her school. See people hate your family so much they hunt your family down and kill your family members. Your adult son was locked in a building during church services and everyone in the church was burned to death.

Most recently your 82-year-mother and her old lady friends were at the community center and she and 11 other senior citizens were shot point blank by someone saying how much he hates your family and wants to kill them all, wants to kill your whole family. A blog starts online the topic is "explain what the hatred for Kav's family is based on" and people speculate the various reasons why your family is hated, why your family deserves it, how they brought it on themselves, the gossip columns about your family members, the successful uncle you have in business, the cousin you have who is a mechanic in a garage but is trying to take over the automotive industry, how your family has never been liked and due to the hate and violence against your family, you have moved to different towns to try and keep your family safe.

someone asks you "Kav, who hates your family more, the people who burned your son to death, or the people who castrated your brother, or the people who shot your little daughter in the head at school, or the people who gunned down your old mother and the senior citizens, or the people who stabbed your pregnant sister in law in the belly. Kav....tell us....who hates your family more?"

so....since you thought up the question Kav, you answer it about your own family.

Last edited by Tzaphkiel; 11-13-2018 at 08:49 PM..
 
Old 11-13-2018, 09:02 PM
 
Location: Coastal New Jersey
52,396 posts, read 51,521,635 times
Reputation: 61555
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
What did I tell you about contradicting me and proving me wrong? I point out the obvious that the covenant is only for Ephraim and Judah because that is a fact of the covenant, and Christians are just no longer under that covenant because of the stipulations of what it takes to be Ephraim or Judah.

So I tell you the truth as I do with any Christian, that you are neither Ephraim or Judah.

Now what do you say to me when I point out the fact that you are not under the special covenant of Ephraim and Judah because of the fact you are neither Ephraim or Judah?

Queeny, it is a trick.

You simply say,'' Hannibal, you are concerned with the physical and not the spirtual so open your eyes.''

There are two kingdoms of Israel to represent the flesh and the spirit, and this is Ephraim and Judah as MY flesh, and MY spirit.

You say,'' I am Ephraim and Judah Hannibal.''

It is all about you Queeny. But what is true in the spiritual sense has to one day line up in the physical sense to bring world peace.
I haven't finished decoding the rest of the post, but I love this last line, Hanni.
__________________
Moderator posts are in RED.
City-Data Terms of Service: http://www.city-data.com/terms.html
 
Old 11-13-2018, 09:26 PM
Status: "Merry and bright." (set 16 hours ago)
 
Location: Ontario, Canada
23,989 posts, read 12,408,845 times
Reputation: 10970
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
If Christians hate Jews so much, then why for the past many centuries have Jews migrated into predominately Christian lands? Countries and societies that were founded by Christians with Christian ideals?

It doesn't make sense. Unless...there are reasons you don't want to elaborate on...
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
Then WHY did they go into those Christian lands? Answer me that..
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
Many people believe it's because you want to rule the world...conquer all of it...

The point I was making however was that Christians don't hate you...as they have allowed you into their lands.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
I don't know.

Look around you...
 
Old 11-13-2018, 09:51 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
I haven't finished decoding the rest of the post, but I love this last line, Hanni.
It is explained in many places in many ways. You are of Ishmael and Isaac, of Esau and Jacob as flesh and spirit, as Cain and Abel, and God hates Esau because of what he represents, he hates the flesh in all people. It is what Galatians and Romans is teaching.

There has always been two in order to represent flesh and spirit and in times past, these were Esau and Jacob, but as Israel evolved, those two names are now Ephraim and Judah.

Flesh and spirit, the first born and the second born.
 
Old 11-13-2018, 11:49 PM
 
Location: Hagerman, Idaho
2,239 posts, read 4,901,918 times
Reputation: 2108
wellllll Yahudah is the "Banner Tribe" of Israel (you know the leaders). Ephraim is the disobedient one that will in the end be united with Yahudah and both will be Israel (Ezekiel and Jeremiah referred to them as the Two Sticks becoming ONE.....Israel. As for xtians they are but a paganized version of religion formulated via the Church of Rome. Historical FACT sorry....They'd better dump their paganized non Judaic Messiah for the REAL Messiah, Yahshua, the Torah Observant manifestation of YHWH in the flesh or they won't be in the Kingdom.......sorry........they would fit the definition of Gentile (remember....the one's that Shaul (Paul) referred to as "Lost Undone and Without YHWH". Get with the program or be lost.
 
Old 11-14-2018, 01:38 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times
Reputation: 1354
Quote:
Originally Posted by TW51 View Post
I don't know.

Look around you...
I have been kind of suspicous of their Jew gold. One time in band camp there was this Jew and we all knew about his Jew Gold but he thought he was fooling us.

Imagine that, I mean, Christianity made it illegal for them to own land or to have any responsiblities, and yet they hide they Jew gold in pockets hidden and that is why all Jewelers are named after Jews because we all know about they Jew gold even though they was hiding it when we didn't let them own anything, of course they was hiding they Jew gold looking for the day they would rule the world.

Don't even question my authorit eye in this matter, what you don't know is more shocking than you can imagine, the reason the Jews are different is that they come from an advanced alien race from another planet, that is part of the story of how the Jews knew how to build the great Pyramid in Egypt, they were an alien race more like lizard people, and thus they continued metaphors of snakes and reptiles and monsters in the Nile because the Jew were once a people with snake heads. But they themselves are a people evolved from the dreaded sharkheaded people, those bastards.
Attached Thumbnails
Can someone explain what the hatred for the Jews is based on?-download.jpg  
 
Old 11-14-2018, 03:49 AM
 
Location: US
26,626 posts, read 14,206,118 times
Reputation: 1624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
I have been kind of suspicous of their Jew gold. One time in band camp there was this Jew and we all knew about his Jew Gold but he thought he was fooling us.

Imagine that, I mean, Christianity made it illegal for them to own land or to have any responsiblities, and yet they hide they Jew gold in pockets hidden and that is why all Jewelers are named after Jews because we all know about they Jew gold even though they was hiding it when we didn't let them own anything, of course they was hiding they Jew gold looking for the day they would rule the world.

Don't even question my authorit eye in this matter, what you don't know is more shocking than you can imagine, the reason the Jews are different is that they come from an advanced alien race from another planet, that is part of the story of how the Jews knew how to build the great Pyramid in Egypt, they were an alien race more like lizard people, and thus they continued metaphors of snakes and reptiles and monsters in the Nile because the Jew were once a people with snake heads. But they themselves are a people evolved from the dreaded sharkheaded people, those bastards.
David Icke

https://www.collective-evolution.com...ut-reptilians/
 
Old 11-14-2018, 04:00 AM
 
Location: US
26,626 posts, read 14,206,118 times
Reputation: 1624
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzaphkiel View Post
Israelites did
Yes, I know, but an Israeli is a citizen of Israel regardless of Jewishness...

“An Israeli is a citizen of the modern State of Israel. An Israelite is a person from the Biblical Era that was a descendant of Jacob and probably lived in either the United Kingdom of Israel, the Northern Kingdom of Israel, or the Kingdom of Judah.”
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2018, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top