U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 11-15-2018, 04:44 PM

13,668 posts, read 4,434,304 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Luke 12 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three.

But compare that with Math.10 34. It's the same passage but without Luke's 'five in a house elaboration'. It is Luke's own additiion. If you don't understand the gospels, nothing you say about it will have any value.

appx.

Luke 12. 51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division: 52 For from henceforth there shall be five in one house divided, three against two, and two against three.
53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.
54 And he said also to the people, When ye see a cloud rise out of the west, straightway ye say, There cometh a shower; and so it is. (kJv)

Matth 10 34 “Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35 For I have come to turn
“‘a man against his father,
a daughter against her mother,
a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—
36 a man’s enemies will be the members of his own household.’[c]

37 “Anyone who loves their father or mother more than me is not worthy of me; anyone who loves their son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me. 38 Whoever does not take up their cross and follow me is not worthy of me. 39 Whoever finds their life will lose it, and whoever loses their life for my sake will find it. (NiV)
The house changes as a person changes, I am the father and the son, and I am the virgin bride who is now become the daughter in law that my first mother hates because I cast out her son and chose to become a virgin betrothed to a new Adam. When I also follow the ways of my father Satan with my own desires, I do the works of my father and prove I am his son. I hate my father and he hates me, I hate my brother and he hates me. I was ths son of my mother and my father Adam and Eve and I was the son who would be king as I lived by the will of my own desires but I was fallen until I was offered a betrothal to a New husband, a new spirit. if I could die to the king I was in order to become a submissive virgin to the will of my new betrothed, then my new betrothed will plant his seed within me and I will become a brand new creature living in a house that no longer belongs to me, and I will be caught up to sit in heavenly places.............

The house is divided because we are two kingdoms, and if I claim to be born again, I am claiming to be betrothed to another spirit while the old spirit is still within, and this is what overcomers, overcome.

If I am claiming to be born again, I claiming to have died daily, that I have become a new daughter in law because I am become a new creature who is now pregnant, and it is the raising of this son and his maturity I am concerned with, and he hates his old father, he hates his old mother, he hates his old betrothed and loves his new betrothed as a virgin who is betrothed as a new daughter in law waiting for a consummation of a new marriage from the old.

This can be put in many ways as Galatians teaching the same thing that we have two mothers, one named Hagar and one named Sarah, and that these two mothers are both named Jerusalem, and that we are two sons as Ishmael and Isaac, but they we are to cast out the bond's woman and her son, but how does one cast out the bond's woman and her son out of what they are?

How did we come down to having two mothers?

Since when does anyone have two mothers when a person cannot be born of one to crawl into the womb of another to be born?

We have to get married first, and then comes pregnancy and the raising and maturing of the son. '' But woe are those with children and weaning children at Rosh Hashanah.''

It doesn't stop there, it isn't just Ishmael and Isaac, it can be expressed in many names. We are Esau and Jacob, we are Cain and Able.....

We are two kingdoms within the same house, we have to die to one because there cannot be two kings in the same house.

Old 11-30-2018, 03:15 AM

3,549 posts, read 2,565,483 times
I just came across the first in a planned series of videos looking into Judism from the perspective of both it _and_ anti semitism. So the first episode is called "Unboxing Jusaism - Part 1".

The next episode will be called "Antisemitism Unboxed - Part 1" and I am guessing they will then alternate after that so the next one should be "Unboxing Jusaism - Part 2" after that I am guessing.

Judging by the quality of the first video which just came out - the series should be quite informative and useful. So it made me think of this thread.

Old 12-01-2018, 01:15 AM

144 posts, read 162,032 times
Most people know nothing of who or what the Jews are and what real Jewish History is. The simplistic, short answer is this. There are two sets of "Jews"; the Ashkenazi, and the Sephardi. The Ashkenazi Jews were Persians thousands of years ago, worshipping BC Sun Gods and mythical creatures. They really liked the whole "Gods chosen" thing of the Sephardi Jews, so they said to themselves "Hey, lets be Jewish! Lets appropriate this Religion and call ourselves Gods Chosen, and kill the real Sephardic Jews". So they did, this is 3 and 4 thousand years ago. In order for the Sephardi to survive, they went into hiding and populated what we call the "Holy Lands" today. After the original Muslim Caliphates of the 9th century, they converted to Islam to save their bloodline and practice Judaism in secret for hundreds of years. To this day, they remain in what we call Palestine; The Sephardi of Palestine are the real Jews, the red/blond haired fair skinned Blue green eyed Sephardi Jews are the real Jewish bloodline from Adam and later Noah. That is the theory, and very few people adhere to it or understand it, but this is likely the truth. The Rothschild Jews are NOT descendant from Adam, or Noah. They are not the true Jewish bloodline, that's part of where the hate of Jews orginate from, Ashkenazis understand that. Two sets of Jews, Real(Sephardi), Appropriated(Ashkenazi), I hope that explains a lot of the myths. You can find this in DNA blood tests people, it's genetic.

Old 12-01-2018, 06:14 AM
Status: "People and tear gas - either it's a border or it isn't." (set 24 days ago)

13,766 posts, read 5,437,702 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by travelhound View Post
Most people know nothing of who or what the Jews are and what real Jewish History is. The simplistic, short answer is this. There are two sets of "Jews"; the Ashkenazi, and the Sephardi. The Ashkenazi Jews were Persians thousands of years ago, worshipping BC Sun Gods and mythical creatures. They really liked the whole "Gods chosen" thing of the Sephardi Jews, so they said to themselves "Hey, lets be Jewish! Lets appropriate this Religion and call ourselves Gods Chosen, and kill the real Sephardic Jews". So they did, this is 3 and 4 thousand years ago. In order for the Sephardi to survive, they went into hiding and populated what we call the "Holy Lands" today. After the original Muslim Caliphates of the 9th century, they converted to Islam to save their bloodline and practice Judaism in secret for hundreds of years. To this day, they remain in what we call Palestine; The Sephardi of Palestine are the real Jews, the red/blond haired fair skinned Blue green eyed Sephardi Jews are the real Jewish bloodline from Adam and later Noah. That is the theory, and very few people adhere to it or understand it, but this is likely the truth. The Rothschild Jews are NOT descendant from Adam, or Noah. They are not the true Jewish bloodline, that's part of where the hate of Jews orginate from, Ashkenazis understand that. Two sets of Jews, Real(Sephardi), Appropriated(Ashkenazi), I hope that explains a lot of the myths. You can find this in DNA blood tests people, it's genetic.
This is a good start on a thriller novel. It has no basis in history or fact. There is no serious writing about the Ashkenazi Jews killig or otherwise seriously mistreating Sephardic Jews.

I would be interested in seeing your sources but I can't promise I'll be impressed.

Old 12-21-2018, 10:10 PM

2,615 posts, read 709,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post
Pittsburgh synagogue gunman told SWAT he wanted all Jews to die, criminal complaint says
https://www.cnn.com/2018/10/28/us/pi...ing/index.html

Is hated for the Jews based entirely on the belief that the Jews were responsible for the death of Jesus? Or is there more to it than that?
Look at what the Talmud says about Jesus.

Old 12-22-2018, 06:27 AM

26,626 posts, read 14,206,118 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kavalier View Post
The Talmud doesn’t say anything about Jesus...

Old 12-22-2018, 06:34 AM
Status: "People and tear gas - either it's a border or it isn't." (set 24 days ago)

13,766 posts, read 5,437,702 times
Quote:
And what, pray tell, is that? Also is that a unanimous view in the Talmud? The Talmud is framed as a debate with both sides usually presented.

Old 12-22-2018, 07:19 AM

3,250 posts, read 1,118,961 times
Quote:
The Talmud makes various references to individuals named Yeshu and Joshua. Yeshu (Joshua) are common Jewish names. The accuracy of references to Yeshu son of Pandera in the Talmud are historically controversial because it cannot be verified whether the story predates the accepted birth of Jesus, or is wholly a later Jewish attempt to discredit the Christian movement. The story of Yeshu son of Pandera dates back at least as far as the second century AD.

The following is excerpted from "The Story of Christian Origins," by Dr. Martin A. Larson (PhD, English Literature, Michigan State, 1923).

"Throughout the middle ages, the legend of Pandera and Yeshu, considered by most scholars a Jewish invention, continued to persist. The tale however is extremely ancient, for it was known, long before the Christians had the power to persecute, to the Greek Neo-Platonist Celsus, who flourished 175-180 (AD). Origen quotes the Greek as having said, concerning the mother of Jesus, that 'when she was pregnant she was turned out of doors by the carpenter to whom she had been betrothed, as having been guilty of adultery, and she bore a child to a certain soldier named Panthera.' (Contra Celsum, VII, ix). Knowledge now available (in the Dead Sea Scrolls) concerning the Teacher of Righteousness (as termed by the Essenes) has thrown an entirely new light on this Pandera-legend, which is related in detail by Morris Goldstein and which, in brief, runs as follows: There lived in the days of King Jannaeus, 103-76 (BC), in Bethlehem, a certain disreputable young man whose name was Joseph Pandera. He seduced the chaste and lovely Miriam by pretending to be her betrothed husband, Johanan; and the result was a son, Yeshoshua, or Yeshu. When it became known that Yeshu was illegitimate, he fled to Galilee, where he practiced magic by learning the letters of the Ineffable Name and where he declared that he was born miraculously of a virgin, according to the prophesy of Isaiah 7:14. Yeshu, thereupon, declared himself the Messiah, and produced various texts from the prophets, which he said applied to him. The Jewish sages then brought Yeshu before queen Helene (probably the wife of Aristobulus II) and accused him of sorcery. A corpse was brought in, and when Yeshu restored it to life the queen became his devotee. The sages now selected a man called Judah Iskarito and taught him also the letters of the Ineffable Name, by which he too could practice magic. In a trial before the queen, both Yeshu and Iskarito lost their memory of the name and fell down powerless. Yeshu was now seized and beaten, was given vinegar to drink, and a crown of thorns was placed upon his head at Tiberias. There was a struggle among the people, and Yeshu escaped with some of his fellow-conspirators to Antioch or Egypt, where they remained until the Passover, at which time Yeshu went to Jerusalem to relearn the letters of the Ineffable Name in the Temple. Riding into Jerusalem on an ass he fulfilled the prophesy of Zechariah. Identified by Iskarito as a false prophet, Yeshu was seized and put to death on the eve of the Passover Sabbath. If Yeshu was born near the beginning of Alexander Jannaeus' reign, he would have been in his thirties at the time of his execution. The bold followers of Yeshu now came to Queen Helene with the report that he was not in his tomb, but had ascended to heaven as he had prophesied. Since his body could not be found, she demanded of the sages that they produce it within three days. It so happened, however, that the gardener, foreseeing conspiracies by the followers of Yeshu, had taken the body from the tomb and buried it in the garden; and when he learned of the queen's ultimatum, he told the sages where it lay. They seized it, tied it to the tail of a horse, and dragged it before Helene, who therefore renounced the false prophet, commended the sages for their wisdom, and derided those who had been deluded by the sorcerer."

"The story concludes with a resume of how the followers of Yeshu sought to overthrow Judaism by re-dating their feast days and their holy celebrations and by repudiating their rituals and their dietary laws; and how they caused a great commotion among the Jews for thirty years by declaring that their prophet was now sitting at the right hand of God and would return as the Almighty Messiah to condemn all unbelievers to the eternal fires of hell. This ancient legend prompts theories which, to say the least, are quite fascinating. We know that the Essenes made a fundamental issue over their divergent calendar, which placed their feasts and celebration on days other then those observed by the orthodox; and we have seen that it was a dispute over this which precipitated the trial and execution of the Teacher" ("The Story of Christian Origins", Larson, pages 281-283).

See also:
Wikipedia
Jesus in the Talmud
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus_in_the_Talmud

Old 12-22-2018, 08:32 AM

11,004 posts, read 4,310,721 times
i think evolution has given different groups of people some traits associated with that group. and, of course, being human we exploit (instead of healing) those traits to make war. And, we even make stuff up if we have to so that we can make war.

so I tend to think we make stuff up for any number of reasons.

Old 12-22-2018, 01:47 PM

2,615 posts, read 709,538 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
The Talmud doesn’t say anything about Jesus...
Not according to many sources out there.

If I might ask, what does the Talmud say about Gentiles?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality