Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-06-2008, 10:45 PM

7,628 posts, read 10,944,554 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
Campbell34 wrote:

To be honest I didn't think you'd turn out to be someone who believed in the Bible Code fad. The link you gave us is just a link to a website that's promoting this whole thing and not a credible source of information. Since I'm in a spiritual frame of mind I'll make a prediction. I predict that the Bible Code phase is going to have a very short history and resemble the books and videotapes that were promoted by a small religious following who were trying to cash in on the Y2K fear of the world having a meltdown when all of our computers would fail on Dec 31, 1999 at the stroke of midnight and this would unleash all sorts of religious ramifications. I would imagine that after Jan. 1, 2000 the sales of those books and videotapes took a nosedive. Campbell, this is not something that a thinking person should be taking seriously and I mean to offense to you by that statement. This is a few people with a goofball idea trying to make a few bucks selling books and it's far from mainstream religious thinking.
My son came home from school this week, he just brought out an old VCR tape about the Bible codes. We watched it together. The last code prediction that was talked about really shocked me. The prediction stated that shortly after the year 2000 there would be a major terrorist attack on New York
City. I take that prediction seriously, because that prediction was true. Only an uninformed person would look the other way. That prediction was made shortly before 911. The Bible codes have been around for a long time, and during the Gulf War Israel was able to use the codes to determine the exact day when Iraq would shoot their first scud missiles into Israel. A Jewish mathematician named Albert Einstein long ago discovered the E=Mc2 by use of the codes. There is so much more to say about these codes. It's a shame so many ignore them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-07-2008, 06:52 AM

3,491 posts, read 8,560,725 times
There has been a number of future codes found in the Bible. One event occurs before the dawn of the 22nd century. It gives the date and words that cross it "earth" "desolete" "depopulated". Something will happen this century that will nearly wipe out all of mankind

other codes that wwere found in a tight cluster

1) "He will Speak" "You will sink Atlantis" "A Breach, repent!" "Its prostitute is in the water" (Atlantis existed before the great flood and was the "America" of its time)

2) "USA is Babylon" "666" (America is Mystery Babylon in the book of Revelation)

3) "the Anunnaki fall" "Great People" "great cities" "in the sky and also sons of giants" "sorcery" (remember the book of Genesis talks about giants (Nephilim) being on the earth before the great flood. The Nephilim are a hybrid fallen angel/human beings. Anunnaki are ancient Summerian gods)

MORE UFO/ALIEN CODES

4) "UFOs are the demons" "other gods" "Aliens we will defeat are surely a door of the panic to God" "they have surely estranged themselves from me" (sounds like fallen angels)

5) "the pilot Akon" "their brothers" "to the earth" "out of Orion" "on the earth" "I have conceled" "the one is returning" (the ancient egyptian gods were from the constelation of Orion)

6) "The aliens" "the wicked ones"

7) "the one speaking of the son" "to the son of man" "disc" "UFO" "celestial"

8) "the aliens" "for they went and served other gods, and worshipped them, gods whom they knew not" "from the father of demons" "demons" "bionic"(enduced with supernatural powers) "angels"

Last edited by gsoboi; 04-07-2008 at 07:43 AM..

Old 04-07-2008, 07:39 AM

2,630 posts, read 4,928,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Campbell34 View Post
A Jewish mathematician named Albert Einstein long ago discovered the E=Mc2 by use of the codes. There is so much more to say about these codes. It's a shame so many ignore them.
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha man im trying to think of a response to gIve to these but It just cracks me up. Please actuaLly tell us where it is recorded that Einstein did this because my bovine excrement alarm is flashing and screeching at 130 decibels atm.

Its rather weird that Einstein would become a very pronounced deist till his death if his theories on reLativity actually came about from reading the bibLe rather than years of doing mathematics and physics.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:15 AM

7,915 posts, read 18,575,553 times
Campbell34 wrote:
Quote:
The last code prediction that was talked about really shocked me. The prediction stated that shortly after the year 2000 there would be a major terrorist attack on New York
City.
You're completely misunderstanding how this works. The so called prediction was made AFTER the 911 attacks. I watched a documentary on how they do it. They look for specific words like "terrorist", "airplanes", or any word that could be associated with a certain event until they start finding a few hits. With literally billions of possibilities it's inevitable that they're going to find quite a few of them. They're not looking for innocuous words like "soup" or "puppy", they're looking for something that will startle people. Campbell, I know you're well intentioned and sincere but you're being scammed.

Old 04-07-2008, 08:18 AM

7,628 posts, read 10,944,554 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by coosjoaquin View Post
Ahahahahahahahahahahaha man im trying to think of a response to gIve to these but It just cracks me up. Please actuaLly tell us where it is recorded that Einstein did this because my bovine excrement alarm is flashing and screeching at 130 decibels atm.

Its rather weird that Einstein would become a very pronounced deist till his death if his theories on reLativity actually came about from reading the bibLe rather than years of doing mathematics and physics.

Your code is not equally spaced thus has failed. However, Einstein did share that information with Rabbis from his time.

Old 04-07-2008, 09:01 AM

Quote:
Your code is not equally spaced thus has failed.
As an amateur cryptographer this is odd. Are you really telling me that the only way to encrypt hidden messages is simply by having equal spacing on them? lol, try this formula: y=ax+b (mod n) where a and b are co-prime and n is the number of letters in a sentence.

Sure im more of a "make the entire message incomprehensible" kind of guy but hey, the reason i love doing this is that its a challenge figuring out what the person on the other side did.
Quote:
Originally Posted by me
Xlmw qiwweki mw vexliv iewc xs higshi.

Mxw e wmqtpi geiwev wlmjx
jvsq xli pixxivw e xs i
almgl mw rsx xlex aipp xlsyklx syx
wmrgi M piezi wsqi gpyiw evsyrh
xlex ampp pix csy jmkyvi syx
mr xlvii wigsrhw vsyrhefsyx

Csy qec orsa lsa xs higshi fyx amxlsyx yrhivwxerhmrk xli tvmrgmtpiw, mx'w tvixxc ywipiww. M hs fipmizi xli KMKS tvmrgmtpi gsqiw mrxs tpec livi.
You can keep shooting red herrings at me but when you look for hidden crap in a big book so as to attribute it to some event thats happened in the past, im afraid all you are going to get is agreeable crap back

Quote:
However, Einstein did share that information with Rabbis from his time.
Liar liar pants on fire, I do remember a few lies in a little thread way back which you've since left out.

Born in 1879, Einstein found it impossible to believe in the bible so he rejected it in favour of deism when he was just 12. He published his first paper on relativity in 1905. Whatever other crap you state from here on wont change that fact. But please do provide more evidence that the commandment "thou shall not bear false witness" is not followed by many believers in the jeudo-xian god

Old 04-07-2008, 09:48 AM

5,160 posts, read 9,144,581 times
It amazes me how people will argue that Einstein was a Christian or Jew when his writings show otherwise. He was a deist.

Old 04-07-2008, 10:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haaziq View Post
It amazes me how people will argue that Einstein was a Christian or Jew when his writings show otherwise. He was a deist.
yeah lol, it tends to boil down to their word versus HIS word which is quite amusing.

Old 04-07-2008, 12:30 PM

7,915 posts, read 18,575,553 times
One more thought about codes in general. The military has used secret codes for a very long time but when they're deciphered you get a complete statement and all of it means something. If the Bible code were real it should form a complete text just as the Bible does itself. Why would you create a code that only had a tiny fraction of a percent that formed words and then all of the rest of it was gibberish?

Old 04-07-2008, 01:56 PM

3,491 posts, read 8,560,725 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MontanaGuy View Post
One more thought about codes in general. The military has used secret codes for a very long time but when they're deciphered you get a complete statement and all of it means something. If the Bible code were real it should form a complete text just as the Bible does itself. Why would you create a code that only had a tiny fraction of a percent that formed words and then all of the rest of it was gibberish?
Well there could be good reasons for that. Reasons we dont understand.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality