U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old Today, 01:25 PM

13,349 posts, read 11,082,401 times

Advertisements

Quote:
As long as you think God is beholden to you, he will disappoint you every single time.
He's God, not you, not me, not anyone on Earth. We don't get to decide what he should or should not do.--BF
Allow me to express a 180-totally opposite perspective.

God is totally beholden to me.
Why?
He created me....He is my Father...I am His darling daughter...a Princess of the King of All His Creation. (A bit of a diff take... for Christians who often think of themselves as sinners and filthy rags...
forgetting they are heirs to Christ and forget their own 'Sonship'.)

As my Father, parent....He has to take care of me , love me...provide for me.
I have not been and never will be disappointed in Him.
"Should do?" Oh, yes I can decide what He should do!
Provide for and love me ...watch over me and protect me....give me clear insight
to any problems here on earth...be my All and Everything...my Source of all that I need...
So that I can cast my cares, never worry or fear or have any anxieties...all burdens are on Him.

I feel very strongly about this ...the foundation of this belief is like concrete in my mind and being...and
set deeply in my subconscious mind where everything that happens to me is projected from.

Believe and receive...ask my Dad and it is given....NEVER been disappointed. In God?
A Preposterous thought!!!

Added: And so are you ...princes and sons and daughters of God the Father Himself that He adores ...if you will let Him.
For the naysayers that will post the 'starving child' photo...there is much you do not know about how this Creation is set up and the 1000s of lifetimes we have lived...
What I myself have gone thru to get where I am today was not always pretty...to the onlooker they could have surmised, "God is very unfair"....nope, He is not...He is perfect....it was all perfect.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn; Today at 01:54 PM..
Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:16 PM

5,537 posts, read 6,514,287 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
its more like what fishermen do for fish.
I cut their heads off, slit them from arsehole to neck and rip their guts out, then they are done for.

Is that what you mean?
Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality