U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 06-16-2019, 02:33 PM
 
5,160 posts, read 2,537,067 times
Reputation: 385

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
People can only mature if they actually study the religion they are speaking of, every scripture of hell pertains to Sukkot and the outer court of Gentiles, and every Gentile will go to that court where there is salvation, where all the modern Gentile Christians are going, if a Christian tells you that you are going to hell, guess what?
Fortunately, hell IS the outer court, and THERE IS SALVATION.
We are shown flat out what happens, the works of every man will be tested in the lake of fire, and allthough the majority of us will burn with our works, we ourselves are still saved, and even blessed, but the comparison to some is to show a hell because what have could have been, and still, after this, we continue on our ladder. I think our biggest problem is our thinking that we only began here in our mother's womb, and I just know that aint the case, I believe me and you was having shots some place before this earth was even created.
I find there was 'No having shots some place else' before Earth was created, even for Adam.
Because Adam had No pre-human existence but was formed from the dust of the ground and returned there - Gen. 3:19; 2:7.
If there was a faithful Adam and Eve elsewhere there would be No need to settle the ' sin issue ' here on Earth.
Earth will prove to be a model or an example for all in Heaven and everywhere else.
Once the sin issue is settled here on Earth under Christ's coming 1,000-year reign over Earth, then there could be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, until then there will be No intelligent life elsewhere.

Biblical hell ( mankind's temporary stone-cold grave for the sleeping dead ) comes to a final end - Rev. 20:13-14; Rev. 1:18.
After everyone in biblical hell is ' delivered up ' ( that means resurrected out of the grave (hell) ) then emptied-out hell is cast vacant into that symbolic ' second death ' for vacated biblical hell.

As for the living, there is a coming SALVATION ( deliverance / rescue) through the coming ' great tribulation ' of Rev. 7:14,9
A great crowd of people will be 'saved/ delivered/ rescued' alive to become the foundation starting with calendar Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth, when Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
This is why we are all invited to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Come and bring the blessing benefits of Rev. 22:2 to Earth for the ' healing ' of earth's nations.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 06-16-2019, 02:52 PM
 
11,270 posts, read 11,286,561 times
Reputation: 3473
Unfortunately, as the Bible teaches it, YES there is a literal "hell" in the form of the lake of fire. And even though Revelation says, "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire", Revelation 14:9-11 also says--and here is the terrifying part:

Quote:
A third angel followed them and said in a loud voice: “If anyone worships the beast and its image and receives its mark on their forehead or on their hand, 10 they, too, will drink the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath. They will be tormented with burning sulfur in the presence of the holy angels and of the Lamb. 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. There will be no rest day or night for those who worship the beast and its image, or for anyone who receives the mark of its name.”
And then in Revelation 20:15

Quote:
Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire.
And this final kick in the sinners' azzez, Revelation 21:8:

Quote:
But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars--their place will be in the fiery lake of burning sulfur. "
Nowhere in Revelation, in talking about the beast, the false prophet, those who receive the mark of the beast and the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars, does it say in Revelation that their suffering is temporary. According to Revelation their suffering will go on for all eternity, or "forever and ever".

If that doesn't scare you into becoming Christian I don't know what will. But then that was the intent of the writers of Revelations the whole time: to scare people into becoming Christian.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2019, 03:10 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,883 posts, read 4,988,210 times
Reputation: 1520
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
I find there was 'No having shots some place else' before Earth was created, even for Adam.
Because Adam had No pre-human existence but was formed from the dust of the ground and returned there - Gen. 3:19; 2:7.
If there was a faithful Adam and Eve elsewhere there would be No need to settle the ' sin issue ' here on Earth.
Earth will prove to be a model or an example for all in Heaven and everywhere else.
Once the sin issue is settled here on Earth under Christ's coming 1,000-year reign over Earth, then there could be intelligent life elsewhere in the universe, until then there will be No intelligent life elsewhere.

Biblical hell ( mankind's temporary stone-cold grave for the sleeping dead ) comes to a final end - Rev. 20:13-14; Rev. 1:18.
After everyone in biblical hell is ' delivered up ' ( that means resurrected out of the grave (hell) ) then emptied-out hell is cast vacant into that symbolic ' second death ' for vacated biblical hell.

As for the living, there is a coming SALVATION ( deliverance / rescue) through the coming ' great tribulation ' of Rev. 7:14,9
A great crowd of people will be 'saved/ delivered/ rescued' alive to become the foundation starting with calendar Day One of Jesus' coming 1,000-year governmental rule over Earth, when Jesus, as Prince of Peace, will usher in global Peace on Earth among persons of goodwill.
This is why we are all invited to pray the invitation of Rev. 22:20 for Jesus to come !
Come and bring the blessing benefits of Rev. 22:2 to Earth for the ' healing ' of earth's nations.
Jesus was the new Adam, the old Adam is still in you and you can't get the new until you kick the old out.

Jesus went through the exact same thing as Adam because like Adam, he had lived before. Adam obtained the same promise given to every single overcomer who becomes a brethren of Christ, a son of God.

The overcomer is promised all the promises the father spoke over Jesus, Jesus speaks over us, that, ''WE SHALL RULE ALL NATIONS WITH A ROD OF IRON.''

This is a sole rule over an entire earth.

Adam had obtained this rule and he was an overcomer who would now obtain his own wife.

How does one obtain a wife?

How did Jesus?

Jesus was lain down in a sleep of death, his body pierced to bring about a bride from his own body, and these are the two legal witnesses, the water and the blood that spilled out of his body as a legal witness, as the blood and water have always been a legal witness to any consummation once the sheets are brought out by the ftiend of the bridegroom, the water and the blood, and the spirit, the water and blood testify, and the spirit is always present.


We want Atheists to believe that Jesus died so that he could become the husband of Gentiles and, we want Atheists and non biblical people to believe that our husband is within us and our body is a temple the spirit dwells inside his bride. A new Adam.

We literally want the non biblical people to believe that Jesus is our new Adam, and this Adam is a spirit inside our body.

But if I tell the same story of Adam and how his chest was cut open to take a rib from his body to create a bride, they think Adam is still physically living with his wife?

Adam was an Adam, a spirit inside the human body, a spirit inside all humans .

If we cannot say this, then why would anyone believe a story about Jesus having his chest opened up to die and become a husband, a new Adam?

How could Christ become a New Adam lest he became a spirit inside his bride?

The overcomer is promised all the promises spoken and fulfilled in Jesus because this is a promise that a person could become a brethren of Christ who would become an Adam himself or else, how could God make good on the promise to the overcomer when it states,'' He shall rule all nations with a rod of iron?''

This promise is not made to a physical human, Jesus became ruler over the nations from within, as Adam.


The spirit of Jesus came and fell just as Adam and Eve became naked.


The story of the garden repeated itself at the coming of Jesus, men came looking for Jesus in the garden.

Jesus died and then became a husband who indwelled his brides with a gold covering full of power, enough to raise the dead, heal the blind, the deaf, the lepers and whole cities.

But just as the brides of Adam, the brides of Jesus followed and listened to somebody else, and where Jesus had come fulfilling the promise of the son of Eve crushing the head of the serpent, Revelation foretells the head being healed and people no longer having power to help them not sin.

Why do you think we can claim Jesus to be our new Adam if you don't know your own father?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2019, 03:27 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,883 posts, read 4,988,210 times
Reputation: 1520
Every scripture of hell, and every scripture of every parable and every saying of Jesus is only found in the language of the 7 feasts made for men to walk in, and Jesus walked as a man.

Every single Christian speaking of hell is speaking of Jewish mysteries and idioms only found and known in Jewish feasts.

How does one debate a subject concerning what happens at Jewish feasts, and the outcomes of Jewish feasts?

Every single Christian speaking of a second coming is speaking of Rosh hashanah, 10 days to Yom Kippur, 4 days of blessings to Sukkot, Sukkot, Hashanah Rabba, Shemini Atzeret.

Jesus was ALWAYS SPEAKING OF THESE 21 to 23 DAYS.

You learn everything said and done during those 21 to 23 days before you should even speak of them.

That is not asking too much, not an insult, but every Christian speaking of any Parable, the book of Revelation or like Matthew 24, you are speaking about what is said and done in tradition and riturals during 23 high holy days and that is a fact.

If you are reading Revelation, you begin on Tishri 1, and you come to the 21st day, and that is a fact of the religion Jesus practiced and taught, those 21 to 23 days are set and appointed for the second coming of Christ and what happens to a person in those 3 weeks, it is the second promised rain, the promise of Shemini Atzeret.

EVERY SCRIPTURE OF HELL CONCERNS SHEMINI ATZERET.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-16-2019 at 03:48 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2019, 05:08 PM
 
5,160 posts, read 2,537,067 times
Reputation: 385
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Unfortunately, as the Bible teaches it, YES there is a literal "hell" in the form of the lake of fire. And even though Revelation says, "And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire", Revelation 14:9-11 also says--and here is the terrifying part:
And then in Revelation 20:15
And this final kick in the sinners' azzez, Revelation 21:8:
Yes, there is a literal biblical hell, even righteous Jesus on the day he died went to biblical hell - Acts 2:27.
Since Jesus and the OT teach unconscious sleep in literal hell ( grave ) then there is No pain / No bliss in hell.
- Psalms 6:5; 13:3; 115:17; 146:4; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5; John 11:11-14
What is thrown into the symbolic ' lake of fire ' is emptied-out hell / grave.
After ( Not before) everyone in biblical hell is ' delivered up ' then emptied-out hell is cast into ' second death '.
The definition of the lake of fire is ' second death ' according to Rev. 20:13-14.
ALL those mentioned ( includes Satan ) end up in ' second death ' at Rev. 21:8.
Since Jesus will ' destroy ' sinner Satan as per Hebrews 2:14 B then ' second death ' is a fitting term for: destruction.
So, those of Rev. 20:15 end up in ' second death ' because the definition of the lake of fire is: second death.
Please see Jeremiah 51:57. No resurrection for the wicked.
That is in harmony with Psalm 92:7 that informs us the wicked will be: destroyed forever. No roasting involved.
Sinner Satan is wicked, and No wicked person ( human or angelic ) can gain everlasting life.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2019, 06:41 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,883 posts, read 4,988,210 times
Reputation: 1520
Again, people discussing Jewish concepts and idoms with no knowledge of the religion they are discussing, do you think Jesus came teaching something completely opposite of what the law and the prophets taught?

Do Jews who practice the religion of God believe in hell?

Christians can't possibly even understand because they wont study what they are talking about.

It is just unbelievable, I can ask just any Christian what happens on Rosh Hashanah and they don't know. I ask any Christian what happens on Shemini Atzeret, and they don't know.

Yet, every single day they are speaking of the outcomes of these days, they are speaking of judgment day, and the result of Sukkot on the eighth day of Sukkot and they don't know what they are tallkng about.

Hell is the outer court, and those in hell are there because they didn't recieve the rain of Sukkot and it is that simple.

Although we are assured that people will even be saved after going through a fire, many like to think that the truth isn't the truth.

How could somebody prefer that God is going to take a human and torcher him forver and ever?

Who would want such a petty unforgiving God?

If that were the case, I would spit at God because he would be a petty, trivial, and not only unrighteous, BUT THE MOST EVIL FREAKING BEING IN THE UNIVERSE.

If a dog bit my right toe off, I wouldn't want to hurt him after I kicked him away, I sure wouldn't want to freaking torture him, AND YET, THIS IS THE GOD PEOPLE WANT TO PRESENT.

Look out unbelievers, we serve a God who is so freaking evil that if you don't believe in him, he will torture you for eternity, you better believe because our God is a little petty, trivial evil God.

Again, people don't understand hell because they simply do not know the religion Jesus practiced with it's 7 feasts made as missions, each one.

It's so easy to say,'' Jesus is my Passover.''

People say it in general with no thought, but Passover is just one day when 7 days have 7 appointed visitstions to each person.

The last of tnis cycle is Sukkot and praying for the spiritual rain of Sukkot, those scripture of hell are referring to whether or not you recieve the rain you prayed for.

Rain is spirit, that seed inside you has to recieve the rain after you pray for it, and that seed dies, and if it does not die, it cannot bear fruit.

These things are said in general, the rain represents a real thing just as the rain of Pentecost wa a real thing, and this thing was other spirits sent in the name of Jesus to give people power, power that came from rain, from a seed dying.

The rain was real and so was the seed that the rain fell on.

The rain we pray for on the 8th day of the feast of Tabernacles will be real, not symbolic, it is a real spirit with power, and that rain fall on a seed, THAT MUST DIE.

The seed is real, and the rain will be real when it falls on the seed in order to kill the seed. Lest the seed dies, it can never bear fruit, it will live forever as seeds do, and this is that worm that never dies, a transformation not taking place.

Jesus sent others in his name, who were they?


Every scripture of rain concerns the final harvest and there will be a final harvest.

If you preach the name of Jesus in the streets, and you heal people in Jesus name, but he says to you,'' Depart from me, I never knew you,'' YOU ARE SENT TO THE OUTER COURT, HELL.

You are sent to the outer court of darkness which has always been known as the outer court of darkness because of the light of the sun in the court is compared to the light within the temple proper. You are still saved.

If you believe in Jesus and end up in the outer court tossed out of the kingdom when you went to recline with Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob, you aren't sent to be tortured for an eternity, you are merely moved to the outer court.

If you were going to hell, you would have never been able to enter the kingdom in the first place where you are told,'' depart from me, I never knew you.''

If there was a hell like Christians believe, you wouldn't see all the liars and thieves without the city, they just aren't allowed in the city, and the city is merely a picture of what an overcomer becomes.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2019, 07:33 PM
 
11,270 posts, read 11,286,561 times
Reputation: 3473
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew 4:4 View Post
Yes, there is a literal biblical hell, even righteous Jesus on the day he died went to biblical hell - Acts 2:27.
Since Jesus and the OT teach unconscious sleep in literal hell ( grave ) then there is No pain / No bliss in hell.
- Psalms 6:5; 13:3; 115:17; 146:4; Isaiah 38:18; Ecclesiastes 9:5; John 11:11-14
What is thrown into the symbolic ' lake of fire ' is emptied-out hell / grave.
After ( Not before) everyone in biblical hell is ' delivered up ' then emptied-out hell is cast into ' second death '.
The definition of the lake of fire is ' second death ' according to Rev. 20:13-14.
ALL those mentioned ( includes Satan ) end up in ' second death ' at Rev. 21:8.
Since Jesus will ' destroy ' sinner Satan as per Hebrews 2:14 B then ' second death ' is a fitting term for: destruction.
So, those of Rev. 20:15 end up in ' second death ' because the definition of the lake of fire is: second death.
Please see Jeremiah 51:57. No resurrection for the wicked.
That is in harmony with Psalm 92:7 that informs us the wicked will be: destroyed forever. No roasting involved.
Sinner Satan is wicked, and No wicked person ( human or angelic ) can gain everlasting life.

Matthew, we have to get past, " They will be tormented with burning sulfur ... 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. They will have no rest day or night, those who worship the beast and its image." Revelation 14:10-11


They are burning and as they burn their bodies throw off smoke the way a piece of wood does. But this "wood" in the form of a resurrected body which is eternal will "smoke forever and ever" signifying that their bodies will burn forever and ever. Revelation makes it clear beyond dispute that some people will burn consciously for eternity because they will never have rest--that's exactly what the verse says--and in their burning their spiritual bodies will throw off smoke forever.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2019, 08:07 PM
 
40,117 posts, read 26,779,715 times
Reputation: 6051
Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Matthew, we have to get past, " They will be tormented with burning sulfur ... 11 And the smoke of their torment will rise for ever and ever. They will have no rest day or night, those who worship the beast and its image." Revelation 14:10-11

They are burning and as they burn their bodies throw off smoke the way a piece of wood does. But this "wood" in the form of a resurrected body which is eternal will "smoke forever and ever" signifying that their bodies will burn forever and ever. Revelation makes it clear beyond dispute that some people will burn consciously for eternity because they will never have rest--that's exactly what the verse says--and in their burning their spiritual bodies will throw off smoke forever.
And you find this remotely credible, Thrill? We can believe that the Bible CONTAINS inspirations imperfectly interpreted by fallible humans without pretending that everything in it is inspired or even correctly interpreted. There would be no need for us to "study to show ourselves approved" if we were to thoughtlessly and mindlessly accept everything at face value or as literal.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-16-2019, 10:35 PM
 
Location: NSW
2,751 posts, read 1,870,490 times
Reputation: 945
From Angelica Zambrano's testimony (who was dead fro 23 hours):

Angelica says that, as Jesus prepared her to visit hell, He told her, “‘Daughter, I will be with you. . . . I am going to show you that place because there are many who know that hell exists, but they have no fear. They believe it’s a game, that hell is a joke, and many don’t know about it. . . . When He said that, I could see tears streaming down to His garments. I asked Him, ‘Lord, why are you crying?’ He replied, ‘Daughter, because there are more that perish, and I will show you this, so that you will go and tell the truth and so that you will not return to that place.’”

This just shows how deadly serious the Lord is about Hell.
Ironically most Fundies dismiss NDE's as "Non-Biblical", but how does a book give details to a place like this.
And the Lord says this while crying his eyes out, about all the damned souls going to Hell.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 06-17-2019, 12:26 AM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
15,310 posts, read 10,355,258 times
Reputation: 2613
Quote:
Originally Posted by Derek41 View Post
From Angelica Zambrano's testimony (who was dead fro 23 hours):

Angelica says that, as Jesus prepared her to visit hell, He told her, “‘Daughter, I will be with you. . . . I am going to show you that place because there are many who know that hell exists, but they have no fear. They believe it’s a game, that hell is a joke, and many don’t know about it. . . . When He said that, I could see tears streaming down to His garments. I asked Him, ‘Lord, why are you crying?’ He replied, ‘Daughter, because there are more that perish, and I will show you this, so that you will go and tell the truth and so that you will not return to that place.’”
One can't help wondering why your Jesus doesn't tell us himself and thus end all doubt!

Quote:
This just shows how deadly serious the Lord is about Hell. Ironically most Fundies dismiss NDE's as "Non-Biblical",
Most dismiss it because of the lack of evidence.

Quote:
but how does a book give details to a place like this.
It invents it.

Quote:
And the Lord says this while crying his eyes out, about all the damned souls going to Hell.
So the omnimax creator of the universe and all in it is forced to do what he doesn't want to do? LMAO!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top