Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-27-2019, 10:18 AM

16,155 posts, read 12,849,571 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroyI View Post
Jesus believes in the kingdom of god. He teaches a few and those whom he taught will teach others and then those will teach others, and on and on. That's how the kingdom of god becomes manifested on earth. Accepting guidance and teaching from one who has been taught by those in the kingdom, those who know truth, god, immortality, etc, those teachings from those beings are called the fruit of the tree of life, that which opens your eyes to know good and bad (truth and falsehoods) like god.

If I offered Christians to teach them as a lord and savior and member of the kingdom of god, how would they respond? They would deny me. And if they would deny me they would deny Jesus. So why would he assist those who don't want the truth, but would rather believe in a fantasy religion suffering a know-it-all complex, full of pride in fantasy doctrine that technically is satanic? If I taught in a christian church those people's jaws would drop to the floor for they have never known christ/truth. Christianity is just a psyop to control the population.
...but I am asking why we should believe you over my Hindu friend?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-27-2019, 11:32 AM

28,432 posts, read 11,565,709 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
no more reason to believe him than believing you that we should deny everything due to your personal statement of belief about god/religion.

Old 04-27-2019, 04:57 PM

34 posts, read 13,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
First off, I don't know this Hindu person so how could I possibly answer this question when I can only speak for myself. I find the question off topic and irrelevant this thread. Whether you believe me or not is yours to resolve. I was just sharing.

Old 04-27-2019, 06:03 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,253,304 times
Quote:
First off, I don't know this Hindu person so how could I possibly answer this question when I can only speak for myself. I find the question off topic and irrelevant this thread. Whether you believe me or not is yours to resolve. I was just sharing.
I don't think you get how this forum or most forums work. This isn't a place for you to proselytize and expect other posters not to question you. I know this is the way that christians think -- that all you have to do is talk about god and christ and everyone will just shut their mouths and look to you in adoration. You need to disabuse yourself of that fairy tale.

It's a pretty simple question that was asked of you. Either you're not answering it because you don't have the substance, or you're not answering it because you don't like the question.

Old 04-28-2019, 12:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I don't think you get how this forum or most forums work. This isn't a place for you to proselytize and expect other posters not to question you. I know this is the way that christians think -- that all you have to do is talk about god and christ and everyone will just shut their mouths and look to you in adoration. You need to disabuse yourself of that fairy tale.

It's a pretty simple question that was asked of you. Either you're not answering it because you don't have the substance, or you're not answering it because you don't like the question.
Answered as I would have done. No point in me repeating it.

Old 04-28-2019, 09:37 AM

Quote:

I am not a Christian. I'm a child of god. That's what I am. We seek the truth and work to become one with it and those of us who discover truth will share with other believers and plant seeds elseware for those who have eyes to see. Want I don't do is cast pearls before swine. Swine are not believers in what my life is about. What makes swine swine is that they are not here to seek truth or learn, but rather fight, debate, and argue; none of which is going cause anyone to come into alignment with truth. The question was designed to subtly bait me into a fight. How did I know he wants to fight and not learn? Because he never mentioned or asked about what I stated nor did he ask me about anything I stated, hence, not wanting to learn. The reason to not cast pearls before swine is because its a sin to do so, and that would damage the soul body. That's why luciferian satanists like to fight, because it drags people down to their level. Luciferianism is about believing whatever you want to believe as the creator of beliefs and that's technically satanic that keeps people mortal and in a state of suffering. When people choose to believe something about me without any evidence/involvement they declare themselves luciferians by their actions. So who is doing the questioning here? In the non-believer, it's satan. When a luciferian satanists asks you a question they're not interested in the answer. They're interested in attacking you and/or your character. I've had this happen before and its predictable. What happens is if you don't answer their questions you're foiling their attempt to attack you because you're not being baited into it and so their response is a luciferian one, to make up a bunch of slanderous lies about you as that was their original intent in the first place. To bring you down, attack you, slander you, defame your character, to say all manner of things falsely about you, etc. It's predictable. His agreeing with you is evidence of the hatred that fueled his original question in the first place. With all due respect, not all questions are respectful and I respectfully decline to answer any questions from either of you from this point on. And please, cease the slandering.

Old 04-28-2019, 09:54 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,165,320 times
Quote:
I am not a Christian. I'm a child of god. That's what I am. We seek the truth and work to become one with it and those of us who discover truth will share with other believers and plant seeds elseware for those who have eyes to see. Want I don't do is cast pearls before swine. Swine are not believers in what my life is about. What makes swine swine is that they are not here to seek truth or learn, but rather fight, debate, and argue; none of which is going cause anyone to come into alignment with truth. The question was designed to subtly bait me into a fight. How did I know he wants to fight and not learn? Because he never mentioned or asked about what I stated nor did he ask me about anything I stated, hence, not wanting to learn. The reason to not cast pearls before swine is because its a sin to do so, and that would damage the soul body. That's why luciferian satanists like to fight, because it drags people down to their level. Luciferianism is about believing whatever you want to believe as the creator of beliefs and that's technically satanic that keeps people mortal and in a state of suffering. When people choose to believe something about me without any evidence/involvement they declare themselves luciferians by their actions. So who is doing the questioning here? In the non-believer, it's satan. When a luciferian satanists asks you a question they're not interested in the answer. They're interested in attacking you and/or your character. I've had this happen before and its predictable. What happens is if you don't answer their questions you're foiling their attempt to attack you because you're not being baited into it and so their response is a luciferian one, to make up a bunch of slanderous lies about you as that was their original intent in the first place. To bring you down, attack you, slander you, defame your character, to say all manner of things falsely about you, etc. It's predictable. His agreeing with you is evidence of the hatred that fueled his original question in the first place. With all due respect, not all questions are respectful and I respectfully decline to answer any questions from either of you from this point on. And please, cease the slandering.
Few people read giant blocks of prose.

Paragraphs are your friends.

Old 04-28-2019, 10:06 AM

50,759 posts, read 24,253,304 times
Quote:
1. I don't think it's very "child-of-god-ish" to be calling other posters insulting names. That alone is the perfect example of why many of us prefer to be atheists.

2. I don't think you seek truth. I think you seek to legitimize what you've already decided on, probably based on how you were raised, rather than any deep thought process.

3. "luciferian satanists"...oh come on...grow up.

Old 04-28-2019, 10:18 AM

Quote:
I am not a Christian. I'm a child of god. That's what I am. We seek the truth ...
No! That is the one thing you DON'T do. Your agenda is to pursue anything which might offer some hope of support for beliefs you've already adopted in the absence of support. You are unwilling to accept anything which demonstrates to the contrary of what you believe. You have adopted your idea of 'truth' first and are now seeking support for that choice. That's not a search for truth; it's a search for self-validation. The only "truth" you would be willing to accept is that which you already choose to believe. That which shows your beliefs to be wrong you refuse to accept, even when it is true.

Quote:
Want I don't do is cast pearls before swine. Swine are not believers in what my life is about. What makes swine swine is that they are not here to seek truth or learn, but rather fight, debate, and argue; none of which is going cause anyone to come into alignment with truth.
You have yet to demonstrate that anything you have said is the truth. Truth has verifiable support. That is why it is called 'truth'. We have yet to see your evidence. Going around calling your beliefs 'true' whilst being unable to demonstrate that they are true is what makes people like you look like fools.

Quote:
The question was designed to subtly bait me into a fight.
No. The question was asked to find out what verifiable evidence you have to proclaim 'truth' over the Muslim, the Hindu, the Jew or the atheist - and you clearly can't answer it.

Quote:
How did I know he wants to fight and not learn?
Such arrogance to assume that all must 'learn' from you. If you want to teach then provide the verifiable evidence that says that you are right and all others are wrong.

Quote:
When people choose to believe something about me without any evidence/involvement they declare themselves luciferians by their actions.
The only thing you can teach me is why we should believe you and not anyone else.

Quote:
His agreeing with you is evidence of the hatred that fueled his original question in the first place.
So if someone asks you a question that you can't answer, they are being 'hateful'? You must be from the same camp as Jeff.

Quote:
With all due respect, not all questions are respectful and I respectfully decline to answer any questions from either of you from this point on.
So you are only here to preach? I think you will find yourself answering to the mods if all you are going to do is preach and not answer questions put to you.

Old 04-28-2019, 11:24 AM

Quote:
1. I don't think it's very "child-of-god-ish" to be calling other posters insulting names. That alone is the perfect example of why many of us prefer to be atheists.

2. I don't think you seek truth. I think you seek to legitimize what you've already decided on, probably based on how you were raised, rather than any deep thought process.

3. "luciferian satanists"...oh come on...grow up.
#1 No one is calling anyone names. It's call speaking the truth. I was explaining behavior and the 'names' or labels is simply what that behavior/condition is called. And I explained it so people can learn from it. People who name call, as in a character attack, don't explain why they say it, but those who do are saying so for a reason, because it's a truth and that's helpful for the future of society. Grow up? No explanation = passive name called by insinuating what? Childishness? For what? being knowledgeable? Disagreeing for educated reason? What's the first step in resolving any problem? Understanding the problem and admitting to it vs. denying it. Most people are luciferian satanists. Satan is the cause of aging and death. If you are mortal then you are satanic. It's not like its some uncommon thing.

#2 That's because I've already found truth. I founded my own church where I teach how to become physically immortal the same way Jesus guided people to everlasting life. To do that you have know and understand the meaning of life, what causes suffering, mental illness, aging, and death, an the cause of every problem on earth, and how to resolve it. Most people believe you can't know the truth and therefore everything that comes out of anyone's mouth is believed to be only an opinion. I believe atheists would like my church because there's nothing insane in it like religion. I am repulsed by religion and Christianity as you are. This is why I created my own church after finding truth and knowing how to attain everlasting life for real. No worshiping of anyone nor praising, no interpreting books, singing songs, wearing authoritarian costumes to fake authority, and most certainly none of the self-righteous idiocy or self-infecting of delusions of grandeur.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality