U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 07:33 PM

1,120 posts, read 1,399,826 times

Advertisements

Subject to the Law

The righteous and the unrighteous Carnal warfare

Subject to my own lust and desire for I am Subject under the law, which is my member, which in turn made my me Carnal flesh where a war is within, my member or mind, makes me Subject that which I hate within myself, and makes me Carnal warfare against my body and does brother as he or she do the same to each other.

I see another law in my members the law is spiritual for it is not subject to the law of God
For as we have many members in one body, but all the members do no: ave the same function, : but I am carnal, sold under sin.

For My body struggle in my bed day and night for body never rest for lust and desire is always with me, at night it comes in my dreams which I see things that are unclean or on unfruitful thoughts

For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh.
For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds.
2 Corinthians 10:3-4

"I, Daniel, was grieved in my spirit within my body, and the many visions of my head troubled me.
Daniel 7:15

This is Subject to the Law, my member, the law of sin
For we know that the law is spiritual: but I am carnal, sold under sin.
Romans 7:14

My Righteous war against the unrighteous which I hate within myself, the law also makes me
Disobedient to Godís statutes and commandmentsí which will bring Subject to the Law

Because the carnal mind is enmity against God; for it is not subject to the law of God, nor indeed can be.
So then, those who are in the flesh cannot please God.
Romans 8:7-8

I hate Grace for my member reject all that is good, for grace is against my member which is under the law, it blind me to see all that is darkness and not the light, put when Iím taken away into darkness within me I attained hope

There is no soundness in my flesh Because of Your anger, Nor any health in my bones Because of my sin.
Psalm 38:3

Was then that which is good made death unto me? God forbid. But sin, that it might appear sin, working death in me by that which is good; that sin by the commandment might become exceeding sinful.
Romans 7:13

O wretched man that I am! Who shall deliver me from the body of this death?
Romans 7:24

Hope show me love, and taken all is unrighteous from my member

Concerning this thing, I pleaded with the Lord three times that it might depart from me.
And He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness." Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in needs, in persecutions, in distresses, for Christ's sake. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
2 Corinthians 12:8-10

Old Yesterday, 07:49 PM

24,922 posts, read 12,894,843 times

Old Yesterday, 08:10 PM

Exclamation unbelief

Ashes of the Mind
Infirmity: Outrage, jealousy, resentment, Strife, bitterness, hatred, envy, insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, broken relationships betrayal, and backsliding.

Old Yesterday, 08:19 PM

10,703 posts, read 10,949,274 times
Ohhhh boy. We got a live one here.
When you read this kind of thing immediately check their reputation and you'll see the person is a newbie on CD. They don't usually hang around much past 200. Here today, gone tomorrow.

Old Yesterday, 08:28 PM

Smile I see your heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
When you read this kind of thing immediately check their reputation and you'll see the person is a newbie on CD. They don't usually hang around much past 200. Here today, gone tomorrow.
nice to me you

1 Timothy 4:1 Now the Spirit expressly says that in latter times some will depart from the faith, giving heed to deceiving spirits and doctrines of demons.
Jesus said, at the Mount of Temptation having our infirmity, our weakness, to overcome temptations from Satan.

Titus 1:15 Everything is pure to those whose hearts are pure. But nothing is pure to those who are corrupt and unbelieving, because their minds and consciences are corrupted.

Job 4:8 Even as I have seen, Those who plow iniquity And sow trouble reap the same.
The word iniquity relates from sins, and knowing the responsibility for an offense. If the people had no advocate before the Lord, they would die in their offenses.

Old Yesterday, 08:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
nice to me you

Nice to me you??????? Is that "Nice to me, are you?"

Old Yesterday, 08:35 PM

24,922 posts, read 12,894,843 times
Quote:
Heed your own advice, thrill.

He's been here just about as long as you.

Old Yesterday, 09:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
Heed your own advice, thrill.

He's been here just about as long as you.

!!!! As I live and breathe, you are right. Join date 2008! He's got to be a trooper, hanging in there for 11 years and only accumulating a reputation of 142!

Old Yesterday, 10:25 PM

15,916 posts, read 7,387,153 times
Quote:
!!!! As I live and breathe, you are right. Join date 2008! He's got to be a trooper, hanging in there for 11 years and only accumulating a reputation of 142!
He is more than ďaĒ trooper, probably 4 or more

Old Yesterday, 11:21 PM

7,621 posts, read 4,566,026 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheWordIsOne View Post
Ashes of the Mind
Infirmity: Outrage, jealousy, resentment, Strife, bitterness, hatred, envy, insults, attacks, wounding, divisions, separation, broken relationships betrayal, and backsliding.
What is the reason of your disbelief? Why do you deny?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality