U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-08-2019, 12:22 AM

14,342 posts, read 4,757,700 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
If "the Laws" actually taught what Hanni claims he would have a point, but they don't. It is only by reasoning out the intention of any "law" that you can grasp what "fulfilling" it really means. In your "misunderstanding," the point is missed that it was about participating in local black magic religious practices and focusing so intensely on the physical act that efforts to avoid any possible, especially accidental occurrence that it has become actually insane.

Time to ask whether it is the law or the purpose OF the law that is what is important. I don't teach disobedience to the law as Hanni claims, I teach fulfillment of the PURPOSE.
You have no idea what the laws actually teach, you have to love them and be willing to study them. I suppose you really believe that unclean animals is about not eating unclean animals, is that what you believe?

You see the law in the flesh?

You think the laws of slavery have to do with slavery, you think the laws of marriage have to do with an actual man and a woman when the marriage contract is the law and when Israel went back to their paganism, it was ADULTERY, BUT YOU THINK AdULTERY IS ABOUT A WOMAN CHEATING ON A MAN.

The laws of adultery are written so that YOU will know you are an adulterer, YOU. The marriage is between flesh and spirit genius.

The law you look at in the flesh, it convicts you in the spirit, you go back to your former ways ALL THE WHILE CLAIMING JESUS AND THE GOD OF THE BIBLE, WHILE YOU COMMIT ADULTERY.

You want to judge the laws of adultery as if it is convicting the flesh when in fact, it convicts in the spirit.

YOU look at the laws in the flesh INSTEAD OF THE SPIRIT, you would say that God is unrighteous cause he wont let us eat bacon, but the laws about how you eat the flesh of swine in your garden is about your disrespect for the laws of God.

The Prodigal son herding swine IS NOT ABOUT A PIG FARMER, it is about a person who disrespects the laws, THEY EAT THE FLESH OF SWINE IN THEIR GARDENS, THEY SPEAK AGAINST THE COMMANDMENTS OF GOD.

YOU SEE NOTHING BUT FLESH, but everyone who loves the law and everyone who practices the law sees mercy and love, and that is why all the law comes down to love.

You speak of the law as if you were an expert when you don't know the first thing about the law.

This isn't my opimion, I can literaly sit here and quote law after law and ask you what you think, and you are going to see flesh every single time instead of spirit.

You are completely blind to the spirit of the law and what it actually points to.

Again, you will literally take a law from unclean animals and sit there and claim it's about unclean animals, Guess what Raven?

You are a Gentile, YOU ARE AN UNCLEAN ANIMAL.

AND YET, WE WILL SEE NATE STAND UP AND MOCK LAWS ABOUT NON KOSHER FOODS.

SO IRONIC.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-08-2019 at 12:33 AM..
Quick reply to this message

Old 04-08-2019, 03:12 PM

37,656 posts, read 10,220,673 times
Go easy Hanni . Nate doesn't deserve you screaming insults at him in Block Caps.

Old 04-08-2019, 03:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Go easy Hanni . Nate doesn't deserve you screaming insults at him in Block Caps.
Did kinda sound like a jerk didn't I?

My bad Nate, it is just that all the laws have meanings that people do not see, loving and practicing the law is not like sitting on the outside looking at the law.

Old 04-08-2019, 04:36 PM

15,970 posts, read 7,455,693 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
DoyouacyuallythinkthatIoranyone else pays attention to that babble?

Old 04-10-2019, 01:37 AM

37,656 posts, read 10,220,673 times
Quote:
DoyouacyuallythinkthatIoranyone else pays attention to that babble?
Oh well....I said it mainly for Hannibal's benefit.

Old 04-11-2019, 01:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I think that that is just a misunderstanding about that Law...
Quote:
Yes, that is part of the point: there is misunderstanding, there is just bad law and there is outright insanity..
How would you know if all you have is "law."
that is a question that needs an answer for you to retain any credibility at all.

Old 04-11-2019, 01:38 PM

27,380 posts, read 14,702,859 times
Quote:
that is a question that needs an answer for you to retain any credibility at all.
Oh, donít worry about me, Iíll retain my credibility alright...

Old 04-11-2019, 03:20 PM

It is always misunderstanding of the law even when looking at the physical actual law as Jews would see it, love it and practice it, and Jess already know that God never wanted a sacrifice, Jews have no need to sacrifice if they sin, if they sin by accident, they don't need to sacrifice but we Christians have preconcieved ideas about how Jews view the law. Jews know that they are simply to love mercy, to walk humbly, to do justly.

How Christians should see the law.
Let us look at the Christian side, circumcision is symbolic to circumcising one's heart, it isn't a sin to circumcise. Eating unclean food ISN'T ABOUT UNCLEAN FOOD.

Lighting incence is not about burning incence, it is about you sitting in prayer for 30 min in silence.

Not eating pork is not about eating pork, it is about great disrespect for God's Torah and becoming as a dead man.

Boiling a kid in it's mother's milk is not about cooking in the least, it has to do with teaching.

Laws of harvests have nothing to do with tilling or seedinng or harvesting, they concern mankind. Becoming a husbandman of vines and of trees, those laws and those holy days of trees have nothing to do with actual trees, but with humans who have become something greater than barley or wheat.

Laws of slavery are about a servant of God willingly becoming his slave, and when the slave does not want to leave his master after 7 years, the master puts him against the door and drills a hole in his ear and puts a golden earring in his ear. This is done beause all will know that the servant has indeed served 7 years and now everyone knows the servant chose servitude to his master, and now there is GOLD in the ear of the servant WHO NOW HEARS THE VOICE OF HIS MASTER.

THE LAW IS A BINDING MARRIAGE CONTRACT.

The laws of marriage ARE NOT WRITTEN FOR A MAN AND A WOMAN.

The laws of marriage are written for a marriage of flesh and spirit.

SONG OF SONG=========FLESH AND SPIRIT, SOUL AND SPIRIT.
8We have a little sister, and her breasts are not yet grown.

What shall we do for our sister on the day she is spoken for?

9If she is a wall, we will build a tower of silver to protect her.

If she is a door, we will enclose her with panels of cedar.

The Bride

10I am a wall and my breasts are like towers.

So I have become in his eyes like one who brings peace.

11Solomon had a vineyard in Baal-hamon. He leased it to the tenants.

For its fruit, each was to bring a thousand shekelsb*of silver.

12But my own vineyard is mine to give; the thousand shekels are for you, O Solomon, and two hundred are for those who tend its fruit.

The Groom

13You who dwell in the gardens, my companions are listening for your voice.

Let me hear it!

The Bride

14Come away, my beloved, and be like a gazelle or a young stag on the mountains of spices.

Israel was at the mountain but they had commited adultery in their paganism having chosen another lover, another Messiah, another God which offered them another marriage through their own desires of the working of their own hands. And so came the cedar box, a cerdsr house, a cedar body, a cedar temple.

The laws of adultery are not laws meant for a man and woman, the whole of the law is a legal binding contract for people.

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 04-11-2019 at 03:28 PM..

Old 04-12-2019, 03:53 AM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Oh, donít worry about me, Iíll retain my credibility alright...
What you will do is what you always do: ignore anything that demonstrates the failures of your perceptions and hope it goes away.

Old 04-12-2019, 06:10 AM

27,380 posts, read 14,702,859 times
Quote:
What you will do is what you always do: ignore anything that demonstrates the failures of your perceptions and hope it goes away.
Not at all...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or