U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 04-13-2019, 09:50 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,357 posts, read 4,763,254 times
Reputation: 1429

Advertisements

86
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is all written of you, it doesn't concern anyone but you, YOU ARE THE MOTHER.

A Gentile IS A VIRGIN FOUND PREGNANT BY SOME MIRACLE BIRTH, NEVER HAVING KNOWN HER HUSBAND, BEHOLD, THE VIRGIN IS WITH CHILD.

YOU.

YOU ARE A FREAKING ANIMAL BUT BY SOME GREAT MIRACLE YOU HAVE BECOME PREGNANT BY AN ALIEN.

YOU NEED TO BE BORN AGAIN AS A GENTILE, YOU WERE BORN A GENTILE AND THIS SIMPLY WILL NOT DO.

I WAS BORN A GENTILE AND THIS WILL SIMPLY NOT DO.


I know, I will crawl back in my mother's womb and then pray that she changes into a Jew by some miracle, and thus, I will be born again as a Jew.


THE ENTIRE PROBLEM WITH GENTILES IS THE FACT THAT WE WERE BORN GENTILES.

We need to be born again, and let me say flat out, if ever there was a king greater than myself, I have never heard of him, and Solomon bragging about his riches, and his thousand or even TEN THOUSAND WOMEN, HE IS FREAKING NOTHING, HE LOOKS LIKE A BABY TO ME, .......I AM THE KING, AND NONE STAND BESIDE ME..


This is fact, it is not just fact of myself being a king, but the fact of millions and billions of kings like myself.

YOU HAVE TO MAKE A WILLING CHOICE TO BE A GENTLE, HUMBLE, QUIET, INNOCENT, SELF SACRIFICING, SUBMISSIVE, LOWLY, EVER FORGIVING, SEEKING MERCY, ALWAYS SEEING OTHERS SINS AS TRIVIAL TO WHAT YOU HAVE DONE YOURSELF.

YOU WANT TO BE A BRIDE OF CHRIST.

That is to become a sacrifice, YOU HAVE TO BE WILLING TO DIE AS THE KING YOU ARE(get this), AND LET NOT ONE PERSON DENY THAT HE LIVES AS THE MAN WHO WOULD BE KING!


YOU HAVE TO DIE, DYING IS THE FIRST PART OF THE PLAN AS YOU ARE A FREAKING PROUD KING, NOT A SUBMISSIVE VIRGIN.(I speak to myself)

Are you willing to go all the way to death?

Really?

Revelation is you going all the way to death, and you begin with the spirit of Elijah that ONLY comes to GENTILES.

Now see, the Earth, she loves me, ya know why? It is because I speak of her first born sons and then I search out other sons that she longs for. There was was son born of her, but many are to follow, this earth will produce many sons, that's it's job, and it is the job over billions of other Earths, to create brethren born of the same mother, and because there are a trillion Earths, there needs to be a trillion brethren with each earth designed just for him.

The great promise is not to go to some heaven, the great promise is death by torture.

We all should be so lucky, there are billions of Earths and each one designed for a son of God to go down and be an example.

We sign up for tortue and death, why then does such horrid things bring a smile to my face and anticipation as if I am ready right now?

My my only prayer is that I die in service to God's will, and this means oppresson, and I greet it with glee saying,'' sir, can I have another?

It is genetics, a built in desire to die for something good, for love, decency.

You wanna take the narrow way? You become a brethren of Christ, you go down to an Earth and do exactly what he did here, like Revelation states, YOU INHERIT ALL THE PROMISES THE FATHER SPOKE OF THE SON.
What I mean by all this is simple.

Each person is made up of one land that is divided in Two Kingdoms where each King wants to rule.

Each person is made up of an evil kingdom and a righteous kingdom. Each person has a choice as being the king of the Northern kingdom to submit his kingdom to the southern Kingdom, but people want to do what they want to do.

People can overcome their pride, their selfishness and their wanting to be king fighting the king of kings.

We make a willing choice to die to pride, we make willing choices to become submissive virgins who recognize the true line of kings.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-14-2019, 10:30 AM
 
Location: US
27,383 posts, read 14,711,788 times
Reputation: 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
There are two things wrong with your analysis of Hanni: missing the obvious irony of Jewish (or Hebrew) prophets claiming that the whole world would come to them for enlightenment (is there anything in Hindu prophesy about everyone coming to the Chinese for enlightenment?) AND by Hanni, everyone would be (spiritually) taking Jesus as husband, but your point holds as that would not make them Jewish by Law, not that it would make a difference in his fantasy.
Hindu is Indian...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2019, 02:18 PM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
15,971 posts, read 7,460,506 times
Reputation: 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Hindu is Indian...
Good catch. So you think it unlikely that Indian scripture would prophesy that the world would come to China for enlightenment?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-14-2019, 05:58 PM
 
Location: City-Data Forum
7,768 posts, read 4,617,864 times
Reputation: 1310
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
It is all written of you, it doesn't concern anyone but you, YOU ARE THE MOTHER.
...
Judea is the conquered and bound preused woman, Rome said so in their coins. Thus, it is so. The Jews become true humans who will not be eaten by desert daddy Saturn out of fear when they happily marry a Gentile husband and enter aware modernity of the Champion Principles which they worship and serve when they follow them whether they know it or not.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2019, 02:54 AM
 
Location: US
27,383 posts, read 14,711,788 times
Reputation: 1684
How did this thread break down so quickly?...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-15-2019, 10:13 AM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
15,971 posts, read 7,460,506 times
Reputation: 1678
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
How did this thread break down so quickly?...
People responded to Hanni's fantasy, and the parochial nature of the religious system being defended I would say.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2019, 12:58 AM
 
Location: US
27,383 posts, read 14,711,788 times
Reputation: 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
People responded to Hanni's fantasy, and the parochial nature of the religious system being defended I would say.
I presented a video of the Rabbi discussing why Jews donít believe in Jesus and it got off track so quickly...Instead of discussing the contents of the video, it seems everyone went off on tangents...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2019, 11:21 AM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,357 posts, read 4,763,254 times
Reputation: 1429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
I presented a video of the Rabbi discussing why Jews donít believe in Jesus and it got off track so quickly...Instead of discussing the contents of the video, it seems everyone went off on tangents...
My bad, drinkin wine rambling on. What else did you want to discuss? I doubt many people even watched it, I watched it, and enjoyed it, I have watched alot of that dude.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-16-2019, 02:02 PM
 
Location: US
27,383 posts, read 14,711,788 times
Reputation: 1684
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
My bad, drinkin wine rambling on. What else did you want to discuss? I doubt many people even watched it, I watched it, and enjoyed it, I have watched alot of that dude.
Well, he knows what heís talking about...Itís a Jewish book and you need a Jewish perspective on it, because it is not a Christian book...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old Yesterday, 03:05 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
14,357 posts, read 4,763,254 times
Reputation: 1429
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Well, he knows what heís talking about...Itís a Jewish book and you need a Jewish perspective on it, because it is not a Christian book...
LOL, you are preaching to the choir, I have been doing nothing but studying the Jewish perspective since 1998 after 25 years of not even knowing it existed. I have been playing catch up for 20 years and all that I have learned only proves to me just how much more I don't know, like I always say, '' There is a mountain of knowledge and information that is invisible to Christians, they really, really don't realize how much we don't know because we outlawed God's religion and his ways 100 years after Jesus.

Do you know what the New Testament is?

It is a plan to force all Gentiles and Gentile nations to judge themselves without even knowing they are judging themselves. Jesus came speaking in parables in such a way that Gentiles see it as judgment against Jews, and so Gentiles stand up and begin speaking about the end of the house of Israel and the scattering of ten tribes, only, they put the sin of Israel on the head of Judah because they don't know the difference.

So the Gentiles come saying,'' See, See how God has punished Israel?'''

Gentiles are always standing in judgment of Jews or Judah with the sins of Israel that ended the kingdom of Israel, and Gentile Christians will sit their and mock Jews WHILE PRACTICING THE SAME RELIGION AND SIN THAT ENDED ISRAEL.

They sit their and mock not even knowing that they are judging themselves.

It's just so insane, Christians will go and take the curses said against Israel when Israel rejected Judah, Jerusalem, and God's Sabbaths and they say,'' See, SEE how God judged the Jews because of their wicked sins of rejecting God's religion, his commandments, and see how Israel rejectee God's Holy days and instituted the winter solstice and Easter, see what those evil Jews did? That is why God replaced them.''


I don't have the words to explain how insane and bizarre it really is to watch people judging themselves without a clue that they are even doing it.''

The complete history and sins of the house of Israel is EXACTLY what Christianity repeated, and that alone should prove God.

Just the fact that the entire history of the Northern Kingdom was literal future prophesy of what Christianity would become and duplicate, only that Christianity is ONE THOUSAND TIMES WORSE WITH 1700 MORE YEARS THAN THE TEN TRIBES.

The Northern kingdom only lasted 300 years, God ended them for their paganism and their separation from Judah in the day that they walked away from David saying,'' What inheritance do we have in David?''


You just can't make this stuff up, Then we have Christians like Nate, like Free, and a big majority who think that somehow God has abandoned his chosen people, the only people who love and practice God's only religion, and they take the sins of Israel, the same sins they commit, and they put their sins on Jews as if they are the ones practicing God's religion, and of course they have come to teach you all about God's religion.

It is so freaking ironic, sad, confusing, irritating ignorance, and bless their hearts, I am sure they are good people, probably better than me, but to watch people debate topics they don't know is frustrating as if they can make up whatever history they want.

Besides this, there is no need for this replacement mentality, we Gentiles simply want to be added to the nation of God's chosen people, and I am telling you straight up Richard, you are a rare Jew in my eyes because you will read Isaiah 56 and tell a Gentile what the truth really is, what the covenant really says concerning Gentiles being added to the chosen people, and I thank God you are around that I could witness your witness to so many Gentiles, you give hope, and that is a very valuable trait.

I am trying to catch up, and the way my brain has been changed from trauma, it makes me obsess with study, and after studying Judaism for 20 years, I just can't express how much I didn't know before, I can't express just how ignorant I was.

I could almost quote the bible when I was 15, and by the time I was 40, I knew the bible like the back of my hand but I was so freaking ignorant of God's religion that I literally did not have a valid opinion, but at the time, I would have sworn myself to be a bible scholar and yet, I literally did not have a clue that I was not in God's religion, and I literally didn't know God's religion.

Christians just don't know Richard, they are blinded and they aren't supposed to know yet, and when they will know and believe, it will happen in a single day.

Modern Christianity is a Babylonian religion not a Jewish religion with a Jewish Messiah who we claim, came as a hero to Judaism.

The Messiah Christianity often presents is the exact opposite of Messiah, what Messiah comes to do.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. | Please obey Forum Rules | Terms of Use and Privacy Policy

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top