U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Today, 03:33 PM

14,389 posts, read 4,771,373 times

Advertisements

https://youtu.be/sbX9VfuGEYk

I really liked this, I am always trying to explain just how involved the Hebrew language is and I dont even speak Hebrew, but I have been around enough Hebrew teachers to know how astonishing the language is, it isn't like any other language and if a person wanted one thing to prove a God, the language proves God more than anything else, and that is just trying to break down what is obvious, and as involved and magical that is, behind the language is another language.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Today, 05:19 PM

12,477 posts, read 4,717,406 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
https://youtu.be/sbX9VfuGEYk

I really liked this, I am always trying to explain just how involved the Hebrew language is and I dont even speak Hebrew, but I have been around enough Hebrew teachers to know how astonishing the language is, it isn't like any other language and if a person wanted one thing to prove a God, the language proves God more than anything else, and that is just trying to break down what is obvious, and as involved and magical that is, behind the language is another language.
all langue represents what we are saying. I don't care what langue claims dying&rising for our sins. It didn't happen. "langue is just the universe processing data in a meaning way. to us anyway,

The other langue is math.

you will then see a machine langue.

it aint that complicated.

Old Today, 08:38 PM

14,389 posts, read 4,771,373 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
all langue represents what we are saying. I don't care what langue claims dying&rising for our sins. It didn't happen. "langue is just the universe processing data in a meaning way. to us anyway,

The other langue is math.

you will then see a machine langue.

it aint that complicated.
If you don't know a language, it's not like you can understand.

All that language Jesus came speaking in, people don't know the meanings of what he said because he was speaking in a language few speak, a hidden biblical language behind all the involved language of Hebrew. You can't see it or even know it exists besides those parables Jesus came speaking, if you could read what they really mean, it's because you speak in the same language. Anyone can read the parables and have an opinion because all of them mean something to the reader, but they cant see what is hidden because they don't even know that something is hidden.

Like that Parable of the ten virgins where some of them have obtained an extra vessel, and then purchased oil to fill that vessel. Christians go round and round with this parable, but if you don't have a clue what the oil is in the parable, then how will you purchase the oil? Lord knows that if you don't purchase that oil, as a Gentile believer, you are in trouble, and if you can't know what that oil is, you can't even begin.

You ask most Christians and they are just going to guess, and they are going to guess wrong every single time because they are guessing.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or