U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 04-04-2019, 02:24 AM

27,394 posts, read 14,728,149 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie gein View Post
Don't forget you jews gotta come up with that red cow.
Allegedly, one was born in Israel already...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 04-04-2019, 04:18 PM

4,183 posts, read 1,534,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Richard1965 View Post
Mat 23:

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

No wonder Christians are so bent on converting Jews to Christianity, their Jesus cannot return until we Jews Say, “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.”....

There goes all the date setting down the drain...
But on the contrary, some say that evangelical Christians support the killing of innocent Palestinians , including women and kids, by the Zionists because this will speed up the arrival of Jesus, since bloodshed of the innocent is the sign of "Jesus Coming".

Old 04-05-2019, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
But on the contrary, some say that evangelical Christians support the killing of innocent Palestinians , including women and kids, by the Zionists because this will speed up the arrival of Jesus, since bloodshed of the innocent is the sign of "Jesus Coming".
Mind boggling...

Old 04-05-2019, 07:51 PM

14,390 posts, read 4,771,373 times
Quote:
Mat 23:

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

No wonder Christians are so bent on converting Jews to Christianity, their Jesus cannot return until we Jews Say, “Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.”....

Jerusalem...........

You Are a Jew from Judah, Judah is in a separate kingdom than Israel.

Jerusalem sat between Two Kingdoms, two people, and the name,'' Jerusalem,'' is not speaking of Jews or Gentiles, the name,'' Jerusalem,'' is not speaking of the Southern Kingdom or The Northern Kingdom, it is speaking of the city BETWEEN THE TWO KINGDOMS.

It's just not the same thing, Jesus said,'' YOU WHO HAVE THE BLOOD OF ABEL ON YOUR HANDS.''

When Cain Killed Abel, there was no such thing as a Jew.

Jerusalem is the soul within every person, it is the city of peace between an evil kingdom and a righgeous kingdom, and to speak TO JERUSALEM, IT IS NOT TO SPEAK OF JEW OR GENTILE.

Had Jesus said, '' Judah,'' we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Everything Jesus says is about the two kingdoms on either side of Jerusalem, and TO SPEAK TO JERUSALEM IS TO SPEAK TO ALL SOULS, TO ALL MANKIND. It is to speak to the soul of all people, and the soul sits between flesh and spirit and the soul decides, the soul decided to oppress the spirit because of the desires of the flesh, and so Cain kills the spiritual, and we are all guilty of this. THE BLOOD OF ABEL IS ON EVERYONE'S HANDS.

Old 04-13-2019, 02:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Jerusalem...........

You Are a Jew from Judah, Judah is in a separate kingdom than Israel.

Jerusalem sat between Two Kingdoms, two people, and the name,'' Jerusalem,'' is not speaking of Jews or Gentiles, the name,'' Jerusalem,'' is not speaking of the Southern Kingdom or The Northern Kingdom, it is speaking of the city BETWEEN THE TWO KINGDOMS.

It's just not the same thing, Jesus said,'' YOU WHO HAVE THE BLOOD OF ABEL ON YOUR HANDS.''

When Cain Killed Abel, there was no such thing as a Jew.

Jerusalem is the soul within every person, it is the city of peace between an evil kingdom and a righgeous kingdom, and to speak TO JERUSALEM, IT IS NOT TO SPEAK OF JEW OR GENTILE.

Had Jesus said, '' Judah,'' we wouldn't be having this conversation.

Everything Jesus says is about the two kingdoms on either side of Jerusalem, and TO SPEAK TO JERUSALEM IS TO SPEAK TO ALL SOULS, TO ALL MANKIND. It is to speak to the soul of all people, and the soul sits between flesh and spirit and the soul decides, the soul decided to oppress the spirit because of the desires of the flesh, and so Cain kills the spiritual, and we are all guilty of this. THE BLOOD OF ABEL IS ON EVERYONE'S HANDS.
What does this have to do with my post, Hanni?...

Old 04-16-2019, 01:26 AM

895 posts, read 609,100 times
Quote:
Mat 23:

Some Christians, certainly not all, may interpret that Scripture as you do with the idea that all Israel (natural Israel) must be "saved" "converted" (eg accept Jesus as from YHWH).

Most of natural Israel rejected Jesus.

Daniel's prophetic words in Daniel 9:27 allude to an exclusive time period in which members of the nation of Israel would be saved. After that period of time non Jews (Gentiles) would be welcomed as Israelites but not according to the flesh. In this manner Israel would be saved (some natural Israelites as well as incoming Gentiles who accepted Jesus) as Paul wrote:

"For I do not want you to be unaware of this sacred secret, brothers, so that you do not become wise in your own eyes: A partial dulling of senses has come upon Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in, and in this manner all Israel will be saved. Just as it is written: “The deliverer will come out of Zion and turn away ungodly practices from Jacob."-Romans 11:25

Paul even quotes Isaiah which states, "For though your people, O Israel, Are as the grains of sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will return...." In the Hebrew Scriptures not all natural Israel was saved for YHWH to fulfill his promise to Abraham and the same was true in Jesus's day as it is today.

But, individual Jews are just as welcome as others in becoming disciples of Christ

Old 04-16-2019, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hd4me View Post
Some Christians, certainly not all, may interpret that Scripture as you do with the idea that all Israel (natural Israel) must be "saved" "converted" (eg accept Jesus as from YHWH).

Most of natural Israel rejected Jesus.

Daniel's prophetic words in Daniel 9:27 allude to an exclusive time period in which members of the nation of Israel would be saved. After that period of time non Jews (Gentiles) would be welcomed as Israelites but not according to the flesh. In this manner Israel would be saved (some natural Israelites as well as incoming Gentiles who accepted Jesus) as Paul wrote:

"For I do not want you to be unaware of this sacred secret, brothers, so that you do not become wise in your own eyes: A partial dulling of senses has come upon Israel until the full number of people of the nations has come in, and in this manner all Israel will be saved. Just as it is written: “The deliverer will come out of Zion and turn away ungodly practices from Jacob."-Romans 11:25

Paul even quotes Isaiah which states, "For though your people, O Israel, Are as the grains of sand of the sea, only a remnant of them will return...." In the Hebrew Scriptures not all natural Israel was saved for YHWH to fulfill his promise to Abraham and the same was true in Jesus's day as it is today.

But, individual Jews are just as welcome as others in becoming disciples of Christ
Where is Romans 11:25 written in the Tanakh?...

Old 04-16-2019, 11:03 AM

14,390 posts, read 4,771,373 times
Quote:
What does this have to do with my post, Hanni?...
Names mean everything and they symbolize people, especially when the name,'' Jerusalem,'' is mentioned.

This scripture for example, if you don't know the meanings and the differences in Judah, in Jerusalem and in David, what is being said here is hard to understand.

This is also explained in the New Testament where Gentiles are told that they have two mothers, both named Jerusalem.

Zechariah............
.*5And the governors of Judah shall say in their heart, The inhabitants of Jerusalem*shall be*my strength in the LORD of hosts their God.

6In that day will I make the governors of Judah like an hearth of fire among the wood, and like a torch of fire in a sheaf; and they shall devour all the people round about, on the right hand and on the left: and Jerusalem shall be inhabited again in her own place,*even*in Jerusalem.*7The LORD also shall save the tents of Judah first, that the glory of the house of David and the glory of the inhabitants of Jerusalem do not magnify*themselves*against Judah.*8In that day shall the LORD defend the inhabitants of Jerusalem; and he that is feeble among them at that day shall be as David; and the house of David*shall be*as God, as the angel of the LORD before them.*9And it shall come to pass in that day,*that*I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Mourning the One they Pierced

10And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for*his*only*son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for*his*firstborn.*11In that day shall there be a great mourning in Jerusalem, as the mourning of Hadadrimmon in the valley of Megiddon.*12And the land shall mourn, every family apart; the family of the house of David apart, and their wives apart; the family of the house of Nathan apart, and their wives apart; 13The family of the house of Levi apart, and their wives apart; the family of Shimei apart, and their wives apart;*14All the families that remain, every family apart, and their wives apart.

Old Yesterday, 09:48 AM

812 posts, read 122,780 times
Quote:
Mat 23:

Then they saw him the next day?

Old Today, 03:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Free4you View Post
Then they saw him the next day?
I guess he lied then...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or