U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:18 AM

39,283 posts, read 26,373,143 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
In order to try to claw back some ground, you revert to denial of scientific evidence (the materialist default) and dismissal of logic (reversal of the burden of proof), and thereby lose even more ground.
You are so full of yourself and your no longer scientifically tenable reductionist materialism you seem destined to stay uninformed about it no matter what. I deny no scientific evidence though you certainly do to retain your untenable reductionism. There are no claims about what "We Do Not Know." You are not making any claims and neither are we BECAUSE "We Do Not Know." It is all about preferred BELIEFS about the TRUE status of our EXISTING Reality - your disingenuous "default" and "burden of proof" nonsense notwithstanding.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 06:29 AM

12,622 posts, read 4,774,808 times
Transfer answers to his sects of atheism date mentioned of belief as norrow minded as fundy theist do.

Because they are similar personality types.

Transfer has an anti religion bubble.

Anything out side of that fundy think bible doesn't exist.

Just like with omegs

Old Yesterday, 06:56 AM

4,525 posts, read 818,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
You are so full of yourself and your no longer scientifically tenable reductionist materialism you seem destined to stay uninformed about it no matter what. I deny no scientific evidence though you certainly do to retain your untenable reductionism. There are no claims about what "We Do Not Know." You are not making any claims and neither are we BECAUSE "We Do Not Know." It is all about preferred BELIEFS about the TRUE status of our EXISTING Reality - your disingenuous "default" and "burden of proof" nonsense notwithstanding.
Your opinion is noted.

Old Yesterday, 07:07 AM

12,622 posts, read 4,774,808 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Your opinion is noted.
your opinions are based on. at worst, inaccurate understanding of science. even worse, you intentionally change the accepted use of science to suit your personal iron curtain anti-religious propaganda.

just like fundy theist do.

The most valid statement is that we are surrounded by a system of life. I stay within the biosphere. That system interacts with at the most fundamental levels of space/time.

That explanation is far more valid than your sect of atheism's beliefs. Your beliefs are really so invalid at this point in time that its more like a central dogma that you have to fundamentally follow.

a tiny anti-religious/god fundamental atheist bubble.

Old Yesterday, 07:35 AM

1,657 posts, read 521,008 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
Just like some atheist tell him he is wrong in exactly the se tone.

But the point I got was the universe works the way the universe works. I can love sun rises and hate pigs feet.
The earth still,goes around the sun.
Most atheists simply tell him that his version of God is irrelevant, even if it is true. And you miss the point. No one is saying the universe doesn't work the way it works. We are saying that just because it exists, and it works the way it works, doesn't mean it is "God". No matter what you call Mystic's version of "God", it is nothing more than what the rest of us call the universe. It isn't intelligent, it is just.... there. Even if you call it God, it is still just... there. Doing nothing intelligent or by design, simply existing. If that is so, who cares?

Old Yesterday, 08:07 AM

4,525 posts, read 818,101 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by arach angle View Post
your opinions are based on. At worst, inaccurate understanding of science. Even worse, you intentionally change the accepted use of science to suit your personal iron curtain anti-religious propaganda.

Just like fundy theist do.

The most valid statement is that we are surrounded by a system of life. I stay within the biosphere. That system interacts with at the most fundamental levels of space/time.

That explanation is far more valid than your sect of atheism's beliefs. Your beliefs are really so invalid at this point in time that its more like a central dogma that you have to fundamentally follow.

A tiny anti-religious/god fundamental atheist bubble.
w = fd. :d

Old Today, 03:37 AM

38,145 posts, read 10,389,178 times
Quote:
You are such a broken record stuck on the "You certainly sussed Mystic" nonsense, Arq. Get a life or at least an interesting hobby!
The broken record is yours Mystic, in hi -jacking every thread to peddle your Beliefs. And every time a poster comes across it for the first time and sooner or later comes to the same conclusion as all the others - you have nothing - I am going say to you 'Look, another one". All the time you keep using each and every thread as a vehicle for your one and only subject of discussion."Mystic's Theory". As soon as you get a life, learn to discuss something other than your one obsessive hypothesis and stop spamming the Forum with 'Mystic's sythesis' - which is now generally seen as a crock - I'll stop slapping you down.

Quote:
Stow it Mystic. Your denial (here denial that disbelief in a claim with nothing to back it up is the logica l'Default' is just an obvious example, and tossing 'nonsense' in there discredits you, not me) and evasion (the latest one - that you are merely saying your opinions and making no claims and therefore are not required to substantiate them - is no doubt bamboozling nobody across the forum) is familiar to everyone, and nobody is fooled anymore. When you finally realise that you have been"sussed" I will stop having to tell you.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; Today at 03:49 AM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality