U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2019, 05:11 AM

5,037 posts, read 936,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post

lmao ... absolute nonsense. all gld said was that if little pieces of the universes makes life what do little pieces of life make?
No, that was not their argument. Please try and address what people have actually said, otherwise you are having another one man conversation.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2019, 05:14 AM

13,479 posts, read 4,986,806 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
Cue attack an argument no one has made in 3, 2, 1 ...

I have never denied we are surrounded by life because 1) I do not join in with this one man conversation of yours, and 2) it is so obvious we are surrounded by life it is only a great scientific finding to idiots.

What did I counter with in the conversation I have never had? You tell me, as you make up anything you want, and ignore anything I write.
lmao ... whatever iron curtain anti-religious.

we are surrounded by life, as you so fully admit, and realize a child of 7 can see it.

thats is the place we start in talking about if we are part of a larger more complex sytem.

and your right, only an idiot would deny it and run away from any discussion on what this god may be; based off of that statement.

we all know the american bible literal biblegod is not real. like how I got that anti-american in there for you? get a little drippy did ya?

ok, so what parts of spiritual people' claims line up with the observation that we are surrounded by life and influenced by it?

since we have cleared up only an idiot would deny that fact.

Old 06-23-2019, 05:22 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post
No, that was not their argument. Please try and address what people have actually said, otherwise you are having another one man conversation.
no ... thats not the point.

once we see the biblegod is not real. Once we see that some of the traits some people give god do not line up with observations, we move on.

lets see if they have anything that does line up with observation.

what claims do spiritual people have that do line up with observations?

why are you so afraid of addressing each claim they make and seeing how it lines up to the standard model?

why are you so afraid to say that some things they say do line up with the stand model?

Old Today, 10:46 AM

106 posts, read 26,276 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GoCardinals View Post
Here is my friendly suggestion to you.
Read this OP link below and stop acting like this driver.
Donít shove your pill down someone elseís throat because YOU have not taken it yet.

Extremely Weird Lyft Ride
Well now, I make a post and I'm shoving a "pill" down someone's throat? Really?

I think, in reference to the post, I made it abundantly clear---it was totally one's choice to receive or deny said pill.

In a broader sense, which I think you were really alluding to, my simply making that post was "shoving"?
Did you choose to read the post? Were you somehow forced to do so against your will? Further, in most of the posts I make here, I openly acknowledge the reader's right to receive or reject my thoughts.

I read many posts here I totally disagree with. But, just because someone states an opinion or concept contrary to my own certainly is not forcing or shoving. It's their right...if I don't like it---I can refuse to read their material. Or, even utilize the ultimate "Ignore" feature.

Oh..., for the record, I have taken the pill my analogy references.
It saved my life.

P.S.
I'm still wondering...are you a St. Louis, Arizona, Louisville or other Cardinal?
Just my idle curiosity

Old Today, 07:24 PM

I don't think he meant you per say.

But when someone asked you "does it have to be that pill?" the answer is no, there are many pills and many doses. Find the one that works for you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or