Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-04-2019, 12:07 PM

16,761 posts, read 4,968,659 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arach Angle View Post
lmao. the planet will most likely have a different chemical composition ... now thats funny.

that statement alone proves me right about you. You have no clue.

And you say I have no clue!

Find me one planet in the solar system that has the identical composition that we have. NONE. Now, what is the probability that planets in other solar systems that developed with different ratios of elements would have identical chemical composition as the earth.

The fact that systems probably have different compositions is why scientists accept we will never be visited by aliens from another planet, because even a slightly different ratio would be deadly.

You are just making stupid excuses now, because when you have to answer questions, we see you have no answers.

Quote:
run Harry run ... run away as fast as you can.
No, I am staying here. You repeatedly called me a liar, now face the consequences.

Quote:
you lose.

your sect of atheism will always loose harry. partly because its filled with light weights like you.
There are no sects. Can you get some new assertions, you are even more predictable than Mystic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-04-2019, 12:17 PM

28,432 posts, read 11,567,423 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Harry Diogenes View Post

And you say I have no clue!

Find me one planet in the solar system that has the identical composition that we have. NONE. Now, what is the probability that planets in other solar systems that developed with different ratios of elements would have identical chemical composition as the earth.

The fact that systems probably have different compositions is why scientists accept we will never be visited by aliens from another planet, because even a slightly different ratio would be deadly.

You are just making stupid excuses now, because when you have to answer questions, we see you have no answers.

No, I am staying here. You repeatedly called me a liar, now face the consequences.

There are no sects. Can you get some new assertions, you are even more predictable than Mystic.
lmao yeah, sure harry, there are no sects of atheism.

you don't have clue harry. nothing more than an iron curtian anti-god sham artist.

of course I am predictable. I use e=mc^2 to make all of my claims. mystic and I use QED. Youtube "how small is it 05".

what do you use?

oh yeah ... "We hate religion, they didn't give us what we want".

our statement is more valid than yours. notice i didn't either of us are "the one truth". i simply say that your claims, based off of anti-god are less valid than claims made off of the standard model.

lmao ... no sects ... then top acting like fundy theist and us regular atheist can stop saying "yeah, we are atheist but we are not like that anti-religious type."

Old 07-04-2019, 12:32 PM

Quote:
lmao yeah, sure harry, there are no sects of atheism.

you don't have clue harry. nothing more than an iron curtian anti-god sham artist.

of course I am predictable. I use e=mc^2 to make all of my claims. mystic and I use QED. Youtube "how small is it 05".

what do you use?

oh yeah ... "We hate religion, they didn't give us what we want".

our statement is more valid than yours. notice i didn't either of us are "the one truth". i simply say that your claims, based off of anti-god are less valid than claims made off of the standard model.

lmao ... no sects ... then top acting like fundy theist and us regular atheist can stop saying "yeah, we are atheist but we are not like that anti-religious type."
Mystic, this is what you give the thumbs up to.

Old 07-04-2019, 12:38 PM

Quote:
yeah, trans, Stalin, Mao, and lenin are giving yuo the thumbs up.

i wonder who is on the right track?

Old 07-04-2019, 11:25 PM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
God is not without proof, I keep saying this with proof that God left tests to test him with, but the fact that 40 authors wrote on the same subject over a 1500 year period should be proof to any scientists, you can't force people to study or test God in what he says to test him in. The Bible insinuates that we are just one Earth full of people, and there are billions of others like Earth.

Having said that, the entire idea of Atheism is so silly, and it makes me really respect people who don't believe in the God of the bible, but at least know there MUST be a force in the universe that can do God like things.

Here is an idea, let's build a time machine so we could go back with any technology we want, and let's go to the days of David, 3000 years ago.

Does anyone have any doubts about what humans can do right now?

We would be as Gods if we could go back in time, BECAUSE WE ARE AS GODS.

Atheism just isn't the non belief in the God of the bible, it is the non belief of all advanced civilizations, or ,'' Advanced civilizations that would appear like Gods to people 3000 years ago.

To claim that there is no God would be like claiming that humans everywhere will stop advancing.

OF COURSE there is hope, even if that hope were to come in contact with an advanced civilation.

Really, a thousand years is NOTHING, what humanity has accomplished in the last 100 years makes all years before this as nothing, and we are advancing at such a rate that we can't understand what has happened in real time.

We have just begun, but imagine what we will be able to accomplish in a thousand years given the current rate of advancement, a thousand years.

A thousand years is nothing, David lived 3000 years.

BUT IMAGINE us continuing in technology for another 3000 years ago. Does anyone doubt that in 3000 years, we could do God like things? WE are already doing God like things, are we not Gods?

When Jesus said he was the son of God, people got mad and then Jesus said,'' God has said that YE ARE GODS, then WHY do you get angry if I say that I am the son of God?''

Atheism doesn't just try and cancel out the bible, it would cancel out common sense that we are already God like and that a thousand years from now, it will be unimaginable what we will be capable of, we can't even imagine from decade to decade in these advancing days.

So why is the Atheist so against science.

What would science say about advancements in technology in the next 3000 years if humans continued at our current discovery rate? Could we create life?

''There is no God?''

There is no advanced civilizations anywhere, and humans will cease to advance in technology?

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 07-04-2019 at 11:42 PM..

Old 07-05-2019, 04:23 AM

Quote:
yeah, trans, Stalin, Mao, and lenin are giving yuo the thumbs up.

i wonder who is on the right track?
No, you failed miserably on the question I asked, so go back and try again. Here, one trait of life is that it replicates itself. Does the biosphere replicate itself? If the answer is yes, please provide evidence. If the answer is no, then your theory fails, and you will therefore not discuss it further, or pretend to know more than a PhD in biology.

Please look up the definition of replicate before you attempt to answer.

Old 07-05-2019, 08:32 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
This is what we in the trade call "Last-Word Freak".
It isn't that. The post was inviting response from you (or indeed Mystic) about this Experience. My point was that your Experience and Mystics appear to be the same thing, and is not unknown in other examples. i was just saying that I don't want another derail into Mystic's Pet Theory.

Old 07-05-2019, 08:47 AM

Quote:
harry, everything I claim can be linked by to the standard model. everything you sect of atheism says can be linked back to anti-god dogma.

saying mystic agrees with me is actually not a data point proving your claim is more valid than my claim.

you said I was wrong because the biblegod (you use Abraham, but whatever) doest have the same properties of the biosphere so I am wrong.

I pointed out that you actually changed what i said. I then showed you how theist can confuse some of the properties they assign their god to some of the properties with the system they are in.

lmao ... you turning to 'mystic agrees" as proof I am wrong is funny. it shows you can't process anything outside of an anti-god bubble.

you lose harry .... easily. maybe if your sect of atheism wouldn't base its claims off of anti-god dogma (blind faith) we would have a better chance.

we have ideological differences that will not be closed harry. what are they? everything I say is linked back to the standard model. Everything you say is linked back to anti-god dogma. That can only lead to war. It will lead to war because at some point your ideology has to attack and kill people that are using open and honest discussions in describing the system we are in. Open and honest discussions on how they are misunderstanding what is going on.

Old 07-05-2019, 08:47 AM

50,087 posts, read 20,691,451 times
Quote:
Then answer the question you have avoided several times. One trait of life is that it replicates itself. Does the biosphere replicate itself? If the answer is yes, please provide evidence. If the answer is no, then your theory fails, and you will therefore not discuss it further, or pretend to know more than a PhD in biology.
Arach (when I was still trying to talk reason into him) asked me where chemicals ended and Life started. i pinned it down to when Biochemicals replicated. You pinned it down to the same event.

And I do hope that nobody tries our patience by declaring that DNA replication isn't 'Life'. Not that Arach would do that (or not logically), rather his 'Hills are alive' theory would declare that crystals forming in a school science class is as much 'Life' as an amoeba. Mystic on the other hand would (or logically should) argue that they are not the same thing at all and 'Life' is a sort of magical Mystery thing that the Cosmic mind did to 'Create' "Life".

Now Arach, if he was reasonable ought to say "Well said, old sausage. That's why I am an Atheist and Mystic a theist". But I'm not laying any bets on that.

Old 07-05-2019, 09:02 AM

Quote:
harry, everything I claim can be linked by to the standard model. everything you sect of atheism says can be linked back to anti-god dogma.

saying mystic agrees with me is actually not a data point proving your claim is more valid than my claim.

you said I was wrong because the biblegod (you use Abraham, but whatever) doest have the same properties of the biosphere so I am wrong.

I pointed out that you actually changed what i said. I then showed you how theist can confuse some of the properties they assign their god to some of the properties with the system they are in.

lmao ... you turning to 'mystic agrees" as proof I am wrong is funny. it shows you can't process anything outside of an anti-god bubble.

you lose harry .... easily. maybe if your sect of atheism wouldn't base its claims off of anti-god dogma (blind faith) we would have a better chance.

we have ideological differences that will not be closed harry. what are they? everything I say is linked back to the standard model. Everything you say is linked back to anti-god dogma. That can only lead to war. It will lead to war because at some point your ideology has to attack and kill people that are using open and honest discussions in describing the system we are in. Open and honest discussions on how they are misunderstanding what is going on.
Wrong (and dishonest) answer, the real answer is the attributes of the Abrahamic god do NOT align with the attributes of the biosphere, that is why you are once again wrong.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality