U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

View Poll Results: What Might We See Or Discover With The James Webb Telscope?
We will find out that Nirvana is the truth. 2 100.00%
We will see Valhalla on an alien world where Odin's warriros are gleaming 1 50.00%
We will find Bhuva Loka 1 50.00%
We will NO DOUBT see Nirbiu and find out exactly when the end is 1 50.00%
We will see Jesus coming swiftly and we will all mourn 1 50.00%
We will spot a giant mountain headed our way to wipe us out 1 50.00%
We will look through an atmosphere and see DINO's 1 50.00%
We will see Thrill on another Earth when he gets the spirit and realizes he's being watched. 1 50.00%
We will see a perfect Earth during a thousand year rein 1 50.00%
Heaven, we will find out what it is. 1 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-30-2019, 09:58 PM

14,765 posts, read 4,958,159 times

Advertisements

People tried to predict what they might see with the Hubble Telescope but the biggest discoveries were things they never expected were out there. Out of the ten biggest discoveries, they only predicted 2 things out of the ten.

Nobody had any idea there were so many Galaxies until they did something that everyone thought was stupid, they fixated on one small point of nothingness where they saw no light. People were upset because they were sure that it was a waste of time, and what came out of that view was the famous Hubble deep field picture billions of yeas old, they saw galaxies going on forever.

It is so hard to get it in my head that if God said,'' Let there be light,'' and that was the first light in the universe, then we will be looking at the very moment God said,'' Let there be light.''

I mean that if God was there lit up in glory in the universe when light first appeared, then we would see God in that moment when he said,'' Let there be light.''

Now one would say that even if there was a God, we wont see him when we view the first light, but who knows exactly what unexpected thing we might witness.

The James Webb Telescope is going to find life if life is out there, the things it is capable of doing is on another level, but I have a prediction.

I believe that when we really begin looking after the set launch in 2021, that we will see another Earth, I mean this one, well, not this one, but one exactly like this one.

I guess that this sounds like a crazy prediction, but I believe that one day we will zoom in on a planet in a habitable goldy lox zone, and we are going to see the same continents as are on Earth, depending on their evolution, who knows, we might just see the statue of Liberty on another planet.

It is my weird opinion that there are billions and billions of Earths with people and for every Earth with people, the bible has to be there just as it is written today.

I understand that this may seem crazy, but I would tell you that the bible supports it being so.

The great goal from the race we are running comes with very specific promises that are given to the few who are able to overcome(not me yet).

Those promises listed in the firsts chapters of Revelation are filled with the same promises that were spoken of Jesus before he was born on this planet, and Jesus tells us flat out that the overcomers inherit every promise spoken to Jesus, they become brethren, and God will say to them in the future,'' This is my beloved son in whom I am well pleased

This is the promise of Jesus to his sons, that they will in fact, recieve ALL THE PROMISES SPOKEN TO AND ABOUT JESUS BY THE FATHER.''

Jesus tells the overcomers that it is they who will rule all nations in a sole rule, and a sole ruler rules from within all humans on an Earth just as it was promised to Jesus, but the only way possible for God to make good on this promise is that there MUST BE and Earth for every single overcomer, and there are certainly enough planets in this universe to give billions of overcomers, and that is what is being promised, their own planet where on that planet, they are born with the exact same promises spoken over Jesus about a Jerusalem on another planet.

The book of Daniel has Daniel praying through the 21high holy days, and at the beginning of those 21 days, God had heard Daniel's prayer and sent an angel traveling to Daniel, but the angel said,'' The prince of Persia withheld me.''

It CERTAINLY was not a physical prince of Persia holding an angel back, and so exactly who and what was this prince of Persia that he had authority to hold back an angel of God?

If each overcomer given his own planet to do the work Jesus did here, then we just might see the pyramids lol, I mean for this promise to overcomers to be real, an overcomer is going to be born on an Earth with the names of the continents being the same, Moses had already come down the mountain and made many of the promises of a Messiah, and the prophets had already said all the exact same things that were said of Jesus before he was born.

If there really is a God, and the bible really is the truth, then why mess with it?

Just put God's truth on every Earth because if there is really a God who created us in his image, isn't it likely that he has the same plan for all humans to be born?

Is Ezekiel dipicting a spaceship visiting Earth?

Vision of Four Cherubim

4And I looked, and, behold, a whirlwind came out of the north, a great cloud, and a fire infolding itself, and a brightness*was*about it, and out of the midst thereof as the colour of amber, out of the midst of the fire.*5Also out of the midst thereof*came*the likeness of four living creatures. And this*was*their appearance; they had the likeness of a man.*6And every one had four faces, and every one had four wings.*7And their feet*were*straight feet; and the sole of their feet*was*like the sole of a calf's foot: and they sparkled like the colour of burnished brass.*8And*they had*the hands of a man under their wings on their four sides; and they four had their faces and their wings.*9Their wings*were*joined one to another; they turned not when they went; they went every one straight forward.*10As for the likeness of their faces, they four had the face of a man, and the face of a lion, on the right side: and they four had the face of an ox on the left side; they four also had the face of an eagle.*11Thus*were*their faces: and their wings*were*stretched upward; two*wings*of every one*were*joined one to another, and two covered their bodies.*12And they went every one straight forward: whither the spirit was to go, they went;*and*they turned not when they went.*13As for the likeness of the living creatures, their appearance*was*like burning coals of fire,*and*like the appearance of lamps: it went up and down among the living creatures; and the fire was bright, and out of the fire went forth lightning.*14And the living creatures ran and returned as the appearance of a flash of lightning.

Vision of the Four Wheels

15Now as I beheld the living creatures, behold one wheel upon the earth by the living creatures, with his four faces.*16The appearance of the wheels and their work*was*like unto the colour of a beryl: and they four had one likeness: and their appearance and their work*was*as it were a wheel in the middle of a wheel.*17When they went, they went upon their four sides:*and*they turned not when they went.*18As for their rings, they were so high that they were dreadful; and their rings*werefull of eyes round about them four.*19And when the living creatures went, the wheels went by them: and when the living creatures were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up.20Whithersoever the spirit was to go, they went, thither*was their*spirit to go; and the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature*was*in the wheels.*21When those went,*these*went; and when those stood,*these*stood; and when those were lifted up from the earth, the wheels were lifted up over against them: for the spirit of the living creature*was*in the wheels.

Vision of the Divine Glory

22And the likeness of the firmament upon the heads of the living creature*was*as the colour of the terrible crystal, stretched forth over their heads above.*23And under the firmament*were*their wings straight, the one toward the other: every one had two, which covered on this side, and every one had two, which covered on that side, their bodies.24And when they went, I heard the noise of their wings, like the noise of great waters, as the voice of the Almighty, the voice of speech, as the noise of an host: when they stood, they let down their wings.*25And there was a voice from the firmament that*was*over their heads, when they stood,*and*had let down their wings.

26And above the firmament that*was*over their heads*was*the likeness of a throne, as the appearance of a sapphire stone: and upon the likeness of the throne*was*the likeness as the appearance of a man above upon it.*27And I saw as the colour of amber, as the appearance of fire round about within it, from the appearance of his loins even upward, and from the appearance of his loins even downward, I saw as it were the appearance of fire, and it had brightness round about.*28As the appearance of the bow that is in the cloud in the day of rain, so*was*the appearance of the brightness round about. This*was*the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the LORD. And when I saw*it, I fell upon my face, and I heard a voice of one that spake.

Don't laugh, it could happen lol.

Of course I see something spiritual instead of a spaceship but hey, one time I was wrong before.

Hide us from the face of he who sits upon the throne, will we physically see the coming of Jesus? I would say that Revelation is talking about Jesus coming to indwell a person, and the witnesses are the clouds, his cloud of witnesses.

What Might We See Or Discover When The James Webb Telscope Begins?

Maybe we will figure out more about the great attractor, the greatest force in the universe, maybe it's God with his index finger saying,'' C'mere.''

What Might We See Or Find out?

We will be able to view an Earth through it's atmosphere to see what it looks like, imagine that, what will we see?

Will we find out that the universe is just a really big person and we are atoms or cells or nerves making up some part of a big, really big body and the great attractor is a heart?

Imagine the mass of a quadrillion suns, what could be so powerful?

If Hanni is right, then Hanni will be on every single one of those other Earths, and 1 out of a billion Hanni's just might be an overcomer.

Don't say it can't be true.

YOU WILL SEE, yeah, it could happen if I had like a billion and one chances, damn my eyes.

''This Is My Beloved Son In Whom I Am Well Pleased.''

It could happen, we could zoom in through an atmosphere and see a Messiah dying on a cross, and maybe there are so many deminsions that the butterfly effect takes place with you in so many worlds that you are everyone.
Attached Thumbnails
James Webb Telescope ~ Let There Be Light ~ What Can We Possibly See?-baptism-christ-john-baptist-leonardo-da  

Last edited by Hannibal Flavius; 06-30-2019 at 11:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-30-2019, 10:11 PM

Everyone might want to print all this out and send me a copy so's I can autograph it and send it back, jus saying, when all my predictions come true, you guys are going to feel really dumb when you didn't realize I was a prophet.

Old 06-30-2019, 10:53 PM

39,014 posts, read 10,812,637 times
Hanni, you brighten up my day

Old 06-30-2019, 11:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Hanni, you brighten up my day
Back at ya bro, maybe I am visiting the wrong threads because I hardly ever see you anymore it seems, but then I try and not talk in too many threads, gotta choose, can't choose them all right, hope you doin ok.

Old 07-01-2019, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
Back at ya bro, maybe I am visiting the wrong threads because I hardly ever see you anymore it seems, but then I try and not talk in too many threads, gotta choose, can't choose them all right, hope you doin ok.
Doing fine, all things considered. Nice of you to ask. Any rumours of Jesus' flying saucer yet?

Old 07-01-2019, 01:55 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
Doing fine, all things considered. Nice of you to ask. Any rumours of Jesus' flying saucer yet?
You know he comes on a white horse silly, dang, but watchout for the pale horse, he don't like nobody but me, and he bites.

https://youtu.be/8Are9dDbW24

Old 07-01-2019, 06:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
You know he comes on a white horse silly, dang, but watchout for the pale horse, he don't like nobody but me, and he bites.

https://youtu.be/8Are9dDbW24
Nice vid. I notice it just went as far down as Quarks and no further. You're sure that 'While Horse' isn't a metaphor for Flying Saucer? Like 'clouds?' gets a lift in one, comes back in one?

Old 07-01-2019, 09:49 AM

11,225 posts, read 11,251,267 times
Very good, Hannibal. I cannot rep you. Actually the system will not let me rep anyone I would want to (It'd let me rep Mike555, I'm sure but I'm not about to prove the point). I see my name in the choices but I couldn't even choose that one since I'll never come to faith again.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:12 AM

10,508 posts, read 2,683,290 times
Who knows what they will see with this telescope, but I think its safe to assume, if they see anything remotely close to what you have described, NONE of us will hear about it.

I presume they will tell the public something 'alot less bizarre'.

Old 07-01-2019, 10:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Very good, Hannibal. I cannot rep you. Actually the system will not let me rep anyone I would want to (It'd let me rep Mike555, I'm sure but I'm not about to prove the point). I see my name in the choices but I couldn't even choose that one since I'll never come to faith again.
I couldn't rep anybody either till I held down on the rep button to open a new window, then it let me rep.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or