U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-07-2019, 07:16 PM

4,417 posts, read 1,643,607 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by rstevens62 View Post
I assume it comes down to the gut feeling you have when something like this is going on, after all, an angel could manifest into literally anything it wanted, the bible has plenty of times when angels disguise themselves as regular human men, other times, talking animals, and possibly even 25ft tall giants! (as far as anyone knows, the giants could have just been angels manifesting into that form...for some purpose).
The "gut feeling" is sort of a hit or a miss thing.

When the angles came to Abraham in form of human men, Abraham didn't have any "gut feeling", even though he was a prophet, yet he couldn't realize that these were "angels".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-07-2019, 11:27 PM

10,588 posts, read 2,702,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
I've seen solid objects manifest but not entities.

Thats interesting, what kind of objects?

Old 07-08-2019, 02:49 AM

7,235 posts, read 6,581,911 times
Quote:
Thats interesting, what kind of objects?

Lots of things over the past 65 years or so - Clothing and footwear items, food, candies, stones, crystals, feathers, plants in pots, a really beautifully designed hand carved driftwood walking stick, a full length hooded cloak, drum sticks, carpentry hand tools, kitchen tools, coffee mugs and plates, small furniture items, small electrical appliances, floor mats or rugs, brooms, books, mirrors, candles, Christmas decorations, small items of silver jewelry, little ceramic nicknacks and figurines.

All have been not there one second and a second later mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. Just there, smack dab in front of me and where they all came from I have no idea. I've also had items disappear in likewise manner, sometimes some of the same mystery items that previously appeared months or even years ago have just suddenly disappeared. There one minute, gone the next. I still have several of the items that have been 'gifted' to me.

I think perhaps they are genuine apports that may have come to me by accident while on their way to some other intended place. I don't know what else to make of it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apport_(paranormal)

Last edited by Zoisite; 07-08-2019 at 02:58 AM..

Old 07-08-2019, 05:43 AM

13,493 posts, read 4,993,580 times
I have seen keys manifest themselves where they shouldn't be

Old 07-08-2019, 10:11 AM

10,588 posts, read 2,702,109 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zoisite View Post
Lots of things over the past 65 years or so - Clothing and footwear items, food, candies, stones, crystals, feathers, plants in pots, a really beautifully designed hand carved driftwood walking stick, a full length hooded cloak, drum sticks, carpentry hand tools, kitchen tools, coffee mugs and plates, small furniture items, small electrical appliances, floor mats or rugs, brooms, books, mirrors, candles, Christmas decorations, small items of silver jewelry, little ceramic nicknacks and figurines.

All have been not there one second and a second later mysteriously appeared out of nowhere. Just there, smack dab in front of me and where they all came from I have no idea. I've also had items disappear in likewise manner, sometimes some of the same mystery items that previously appeared months or even years ago have just suddenly disappeared. There one minute, gone the next. I still have several of the items that have been 'gifted' to me.

I think perhaps they are genuine apports that may have come to me by accident while on their way to some other intended place. I don't know what else to make of it? https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apport_(paranormal)

Ive had this happen lots of times too, but usually I chalk it up to forgetfulness, but there have been a handful of times, when I know for a fact this was NOT the cause.

The alarm clock that sat beside my bed on a night stand for 7+ yrs went missing a few weeks ago, Ive yet to see it turn up anywhere, it was really strange, went to bed one night with it there and woke up the next day and its GONE. My bedroom has no clutter and only a bed, nightstand and chair (nothing else in the room), I also live alone. Ive turned my house upside down looking for it, but so far, nothing.

Old 07-08-2019, 10:33 AM

7,235 posts, read 6,581,911 times
Quote:
Ive had this happen lots of times too, but usually I chalk it up to forgetfulness, but there have been a handful of times, when I know for a fact this was NOT the cause.

The alarm clock that sat beside my bed on a night stand for 7+ yrs went missing a few weeks ago, Ive yet to see it turn up anywhere, it was really strange, went to bed one night with it there and woke up the next day and its GONE. My bedroom has no clutter and only a bed, nightstand and chair (nothing else in the room), I also live alone. Ive turned my house upside down looking for it, but so far, nothing.

Somebody else probably has your alarm clock now, which mysteriously turned up out of nowhere and was likely found in their bathtub or in the laundry hamper or the fridge or something like that. The universe is telling you it's time for you to go get yourself a new alarm clock now.

Old 07-09-2019, 10:16 AM

15,377 posts, read 12,129,606 times
I mostly have things disappear! I mean it!
Then, after thoroughly looking at every square inch, say, in my garage....
then, one day there it is ...but in plain sight on a hook...but it wasn't there when
I wanted it! (I lived alone...door locked.)

Old 07-09-2019, 01:02 PM

19,795 posts, read 19,900,285 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
then, one day there it is ...but in plain sight on a hook...but it wasn't there when
Oh yeah! And the older I get the more frequently it happens. "Hiding in plain sight"

Old 07-09-2019, 01:26 PM

13,493 posts, read 4,993,580 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
this happens to me but only different ... Its part of my dyslexia.

When I am looking for something I can't find find it. I have to tell myself to stop, think of something else (usually something like a magnetar going between us and the moon; ignoring gravity of course), open my eyes again and look. The object appears. On very few occasions I have it seen 'appear".

Oh yeah, its cool to have this infliction but at the same time ... its a poopsicle on a muggy day...

could you imagine if I had fundy theist as parents? they would say its god-thingie.

Last edited by Arach Angle; 07-09-2019 at 01:38 PM..

Old 07-11-2019, 07:09 PM

55 posts, read 9,811 times
The one and only time I was literally scared by something weird I had just laid in bed, I was probably 18-19 then, I was laying there with my eyes open and a face of a little boy appeared a few inches from my face. I jumped up so dam quick out of bed. The face was blue and I swear it was a little boys face. It never happened again. But that scared the crap outta me.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality