U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 02:57 AM

39,677 posts, read 11,069,440 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
What about the Cellulites?
No, they were Mythical, but the Trilobites are considered to be real though the bible doesn't mention them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-06-2019, 03:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Don't forget the Girgash*tes?

The Girga****es
Ah you hint (1) at the Gospel confusion of Gadara, Gergesa and Gerasa. Yes, Gadara vanished after the jewish war, and so one of the others thought it was Gergesa which was to the north and another thought it was the Decapolis city of Gerasa (modern Jerash) which is miles inland.

I can't remember which was which, but I'd guess Matthew has gadara as his Geography is usually sound and Luke would have Jerash, because his geography is lousy.

Yes
Matthew 8. 28 Gadara
Mark 5.1 'Gergesa' (though some Bibles opt for a manuscript corrected to agree with Matthew)
Luke 8. 26 'Gerasa' (Jerash)

(1) or maybe you don't.
When the LORD thy God shall bring thee into the land whither thou goest to possess it, and hath cast out many nations before thee, the Hittites, and the Girga****es, and the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Perizzites, and the Hivites, and the Jebusites, seven nations greater and mightier than thou; 2And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them" (Deuteronomy 7:1-2)

Old 08-06-2019, 01:38 PM

20,097 posts, read 14,337,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
No, they were Mythical, but the Trilobites are considered to be real though the bible doesn't mention them.
Hahahaha!

Quote:
I have a lot more doubts, but they mainly relate to Wyatt's claims than the later adherents. But there's a lot more: like Egypt controlling the Sinai and Canaan at that time.
That's true.

Egypt exercised suzerainty over the Sinai and Canaan for centuries, then lost control.

That's why King Josiah died.

Egypt was attempting to reassert their hegemony in the region and King Josiah went out to meet them.

Having done everything Yahweh asked, Josiah gets an arrow through the eye, drug around on the back of his chariot, mutilated by the Egyptians and then his mutilated body is paraded around the walls of Jerusalem for everyone to see.

That caused a serious crisis in Hebrew theology.

They didn't know how to deal with it and they wrestled with it for centuries.

That's why the latter prophets shift from worshiping Yahweh to social justice, taking care of orphans, widows, the lame, the ill, the poor and such.

Old 08-06-2019, 02:57 PM

20,097 posts, read 14,337,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
I have my doubts that it is the site, but even if it was then Moses would have got rid of the carved images of the calves.
The story is allegorical, not a real event.

You have two competing cultures with two different religions.

The Kingdom of Israel based on the E text and the Kingdom of Judah based on the J text.

Israel has X-Moses and Samuel as heroes, is run by the Mosaic Priesthood -- those men who are direct descendants of X-Moses -- and their religious beliefs are different.

Judah has Aaron and Judah as heroes; is run by the Aaronid Priesthood -- those men who are direct descendants of Aaron -- and their religious beliefs are different.

Now, we have to back up a bit.

Solomon gains power through murder and conniving deception. The Temple was run by the Mosaic Priesthood and the Chief Priest was Abiathar.

Since Abiathar did not back Solomon, Solomon expels Abiathar and the entire Mosaic Priesthood from the Temple.

The Aaronid Priesthood is now in charge of the Temple.

Solomon exiles Abiathar to a village called Anatoth outside Jerusalem. Everyone in Anatoth is an Aaronid priest or related to an Aaronid priest by blood or marriage.

Hold that thought, because we'll come back to it.

The Mosaic priests having been expelled from the Temple go back to Shiloh.

The Aaronid priests go to Shiloh and murder all of the Mosaic priests in a massacre except one.

The one man who survived is important, because he writes a good part of the bible you read.

This man who survives suffers in silence until King Solomon-the-Stupidest-King-Ever dies. When King Rehoboam pays a visit to the northern tribes, they ask him if he will continue his father's stupid idiotic policies and Rehoboam says he will, so the northern tribes split and form the Kingdom of Israel.

This man rejoices at Solomon's death and the creation of Israel because he thinks King Jeroboam will build a temple and appoint him as Chief Priest.

Not gonna happen.

Not only does King Jeroboam not build a temple, he ignores this Mosaic priest, and ignores the entire tribe of Levi and appoints whole new priests from other tribes.

This sole survivor is infuriated and is an angry, bitter, vengeful, hateful, hostile old man.

Instead of a temple, Jeroboam builds two monuments, one at Dan and one at Beth-El.

Why? Look at a map. Dan and Beth-El are on opposite sides of the kingdom.

These monuments were cherubs in the form of a bull with wings. They are the throne platform of Yahweh and so the symbolism is that when Yahweh is on the throne he sits over the entire kingdom protecting it.

Now do you understand?

This angry, bitter, vengeful, hateful, hostile old man wrote the Golden Calf story.

He knows they were bulls and not calves, but calves are weak and that's the whole point, which was to debase and demean Jeroboam and the whole idea of a throne platform instead of a temple and for not appointing him as Chief Priest or appointing any Levites as priests.

Why does this angry, bitter, vengeful, hateful, hostile old man attribute this misdeed to Aaron?

Um, I just told you why.

This angry, bitter, vengeful, hateful, hostile old man who is a Mosaic priest and a direct descendant of X-Moses hates Aaron and everything about Aaron including the Aaronid Priesthood who control the Temple and who murdered all his brothers in a slaughter.

He also wrote the story of Snow White Miriam, which is something christians would never discuss in Sunday school.

Aaron is with his wife Miriam. Aaron complains about the wife of X-Moses and then complains that he isn't being treated fairly and that he's more important than X-Moses.

Yahweh corrects Aaron.

Yahweh tells Aaron I speak to X-Moses, but I only appear to you in dreams.

Then, Yahweh gives Miriam leprosy.

Because Yahweh smokes crack and does LSD and crystal meth, he can't remember squat which is why we have a conflict.

The E text says the wife of X-Moses was a Midianite, while the J text says she was a Moabite.

The E text is correct. She was a Midianite and if she was, she very well could have been Black which means giving Miriam leprosy is a punishment that fits the crime. What do you call that, a pun? No, irony? I can't remember and it's not that important.

But, what punishment does Aaron suffer for his gross transgressions?

None.

You can't give leprosy to Aaron, because lepers aren't even allowed to look at the Temple much less be within 10 miles of the Temple. Yahweh hates lepers as much as he hates men who spill their seed on the ground.

Leprosy would disqualify Aaron from the priesthood and destroy the legitimacy of the Aaronid Priesthood who run the Temple.

That's also why Aaron doesn't get punished for the Golden Calves.

Aaron makes the Golden Calves, but Yahweh murders everyone but Aaron.

You can sully Aaron's reputation -- which is the sole intent of those stories -- but you cannot destroy his reputation.

Going back to Anatoth where Abiathar was exiled, remember the story of people wanting to stone Jeremiah?

That's because Jeremiah is a direct descendant of Abiarthar, which makes him a Mosaic priest. Hilkiah saves him from being stoned to death. The implication is that Jeremiah and Hilkiah are related.

Yahweh had nothing to do with Deuteronomy. The whole book was concocted by Jeremiah and Hilkiah, because they wanted centralization of the religion and the Temple.

All they needed was a sucker like King Josiah.

Jeremiah and Hilkiah were alive when Josiah's grandfather King Hezekiah ruled.

Jeremiah and Hilkiah were Yahweh fanatics and had orgasms when Hezekiah tore down the temples that Solomon built.

Solomon built three temples, one for Chemosh, Milcomm and Dagon, and then a fourth temple for Yahweh's wife Asherah.

Then Josiah tore down the monuments at Dan and Beth-El, which was another orgasmic fantasy come true for Jeremiah and Hilkiah.

Josiah also destroyed a Mosaic relic, a copper serpent on a staff that Yahweh commanded X-Moses to make.

If you're going to study this stuff, you have to read the Hebrew texts, not the King Joke Vision.

Quote:
Originally Posted by herenow1 View Post
I am not saying that the exodus happened or it did not happen as there is no proof exists. Just as no one can prove the existence of Moses, or prove that Moses never existed.
You wanna know why?

Because "moses" is not his real name.

Moses is not a Hebrew word, it's Egyptian.

Like Hebrew, Egyptian doesn't use vowels.

In Egyptian, "moses" is rendered m-s-s and means "emanated from."

Maybe now you understand:

Ptahmoses = emanated from Ptah
Rameses = emanated from Ra
Tutmoses = emanated from Toth

and so on.

So....X-Moses' real name was probably Anmoses or Amenmoses or Ankhmoses.

Jeremiah and Hilkiah being the Yahweh fanatics they were could never stomach the name of another god.

They took X-Moses' real name -- Anmoses or Amenmoses or Ankhmoses -- hacked off the name of the god and left it as "moses".

That is why no one will ever find "Moses" because no such name exists.

The Egyptian word "m-s-s" is never used as a name, it's used as a verb, unless it is prefixed with the name of a god.

There is a very strong possibility that we may find the original E text before it was combined by Jeremiah and Hilkiah.

If we do, that text will have the real name of X-Moses and then you can see if it appears in any Egyptian texts or carved or painted on monuments.

Old 08-06-2019, 08:10 PM

11,344 posts, read 11,346,664 times
Quote:

My ancestors, though the Thrillobytes are an offshoot of the original Trilobytes and rumor has it we ARE mentioned in the Old Testament somewhere as among the first Yahweh ordered Moses to slaughter--every man but spare all the women who looked like a Penthouse Pet of the Month.

Old 08-06-2019, 10:51 PM

5,758 posts, read 2,906,927 times
Quote:
my ancestors, though the thrillobytes are an offshoot of the original trilobytes and rumor has it we are mentioned in the old testament somewhere as among the first yahweh ordered moses to slaughter--every man but spare all the women who looked like a penthouse pet of the month.
That is funny. I was thinking of tying thrillobytes and trilobytes together somehow but I lack those verbal skills.

Old 08-06-2019, 10:57 PM

Quote:
My ancestors, though the Thrillobytes are an offshoot of the original Trilobytes and rumor has it we ARE mentioned in the Old Testament somewhere as among the first Yahweh ordered Moses to slaughter--every man but spare all the women who looked like a Penthouse Pet of the Month.
I like that story better that that nonsense about the Nephilim.

Old Today, 04:46 PM

Quote:
There isn't a single historical record of Jesus, much less Jesus' crucifixion and what happened to him so you're whistling in the wind. Jesus' crucifixion was written average 75 years after it happened by anonymous Greek writers who weren't even there and had no one to inquire about the details, so they invented the details wholesale out of their heads. That's why only John talks about Jesus' legs being broken, not the synoptics. It was a details that was added to the story much later to make it more dramatic. The writers wanted to slip Psalm 34:20 into their text and call it a prophetic fulfillment.

"He protects all his bones, not one of them will be broken."

Pure baloney. How can Christians be so ignorant of these important details? No wonder they always sound like anamatrons regurgitating their pastor's Sunday sermon.

I just got a rep from a member, BlueCanary (thank you, Canary ) who asked a very pertinent question I hadn't thought of when I made this post. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and Canary thought of this, I didn't.

If this doesn't prove the people who crow that the Old Testament prophesied about Jesus are all wet then I don't know what will:

These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: "Not one of his bones will be broken," John 19:36

So how did nails penetrate Jesus' feet without breaking the bones in his feet?

Old Today, 06:40 PM

Default Before yore werry eyes...

Quote:
I just got a rep from a member, BlueCanary (thank you, Canary ) who asked a very pertinent question I hadn't thought of when I made this post. I believe in giving credit where credit is due and Canary thought of this, I didn't.

If this doesn't prove the people who crow that the Old Testament prophesied about Jesus are all wet then I don't know what will:

These things happened so that the scripture would be fulfilled: "Not one of his bones will be broken," John 19:36

So how did nails penetrate Jesus' feet without breaking the bones in his feet?
Jehohanan.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bone...pbE9_wGtqNBxM:

Old Today, 08:42 PM

Quote:

Bet that's Jesus' foot. Where's the DNA kit to see if it only has 23 chromosomes?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or