Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-29-2019, 03:11 AM

9,689 posts, read 10,008,103 times

Advertisements

God`s Holy Angels are not of the earth and are a different creation than humans , and are somewhat incompatible with the flesh of humans ..... See two messenger host angel a few years back and these angels of God had wings pure white in color and like feathers like a dove which flew by me and disappeared in thin air ............ Then there are wicked angels or fallen angels which God rejected which curse humans and cause illness in humans , and can cause confusion and are a menace and they work with demons which are not human but of a another creation which pollute the flesh of man ... When these fallen angels touch people they will give pain in the flesh of people ...... If there are angels which look like human , people will probably never know them , as they will be in and out of the spirit and be gone , and wicked angels live in a high place realm on the earth , some are the alien ufo which people witness , and God`s Holy Angels come from heaven which is close to the earth ...... Seen a wicked angel two months ago which looked like a long cloud or a long brown ghost which fell between three cars traveling which caused them to stop and one car hit the bumper of the other and cause minor damage then the angel crossed the road and disappeared in thin air ....... I know God as I am a Christian and God showed me this for protection Glory to God
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-29-2019, 04:52 AM

5,912 posts, read 2,601,910 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
It's the eternal part of life. The part that can be neither created nor destroyed.
Or proven it exists

Old 07-29-2019, 05:09 AM

4,430 posts, read 2,703,329 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Amalekite 1Sam15 View Post
Or proven it exists
Proof? I'd settle for mere evidence.

You know, something beyond either what an ancient book says or personal revelation. In other words, more evidence than we have for vampires or sasquatches.

Of course, there is no such evidence.

[which explains why some people are so threatened by those of us who point this out, and attack us as if it's unreasonable to hold that beliefs should be the product of that which is demonstrable - they know the glaring weakness in what they assert]

Old 07-29-2019, 07:15 AM

1,096 posts, read 418,142 times
Personally, I don't know about what all it said in the article. Talks about ascension and other things... haven't bought into all that yet. I heard about Earth Angels and other types years ago and didn't make a decision on it then and haven't since. So I'm in the undecided camp.

Old 07-29-2019, 07:46 AM

13,011 posts, read 13,038,222 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Listener2307 View Post
It's the eternal part of life. The part that can be neither created nor destroyed.
Also the part that cannot be demonstrated to exist.

Putting that aside, there are still many questions regarding the soul you posit.

Is it self-aware? Even in a state apart from a body? Does it inhabit multiple bodies over time? If so, how do you explain different personalities? Aren't they different from the soul? Where did the soul come from? Where does it go? What is the soul made of? Is it intelligent, or does it require a brain to be intelligent? If it does not require a brain, how come damage to a brain makes us less intelligent?

I could go on all day. Your answer is quite facile.

Old 07-29-2019, 10:44 AM

10,364 posts, read 20,788,709 times
I don’t know what to think about articles like that...sometimes they just seem like clickbait....and yet I was able to answer yes to every question and I sent the link to a young woman whom I am guiding. She made a statement on her Facebook profile that led me to believe that she is considering suicide and I’m trying to guide her away from that because I know beyond doubt that losing her from this earth would be a bigger tragedy than most, due to her many spiritual gifts. Young adults are often so confused as they seek to start their mission (and I believe everyone has a mission) and some need a lot of guidance and I try to be there for them if they are open to my help. Lord knows the world needs a lot more positive energy as we thread our way through this tricky quagmire.

I just reread my post and want to add that I would be trying to guide anyone away from suicide and actually had to do that with my sis a couple of weeks ago as well. I don’t want anyone to think I’m picking and choosing on that...if someone makes me aware that they need help then I consider myself “chosen” to work with them.

Old 07-29-2019, 11:03 AM

9,345 posts, read 4,320,166 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
People who constantly require "proof" of spiritual things are bound to keep repeating the material experience until they get it. Your soul (if you have one) has not developed to the point where you have awareness that there's more out there than this experience. It is not a good or bad thing that you are not aware. Everyone develops at their own pace. But most of the people who ask for proof are too rooted in the material world. You are what you put your energy towards. If you are totally invested in material things, the universe says, "Hey, this person loves this. Give them more of that!" and you stay stuck there. Requiring proof and being unwilling to entertain the idea that things exist without tangibles means you are kinda ensuring you will not even accept "proof" if offered because you've already made up in your mind on the matter. A "spirit" is like your personality. Your soul is who you are at the core, absent societal muckety muck about who you're "supposed" to be.

The "proof" is your life experience. That being said, I do believe in higher souls who come into the physical realm to help those who have been stuck in karmic cycles for way too long. "Angels" is a term we use to describe them. Duality exists here. The goal is to bring duality into balance and realize everything is one. Very, very difficult for those who are committed to the material world.
Who is asking for proof? I would find it difficult to believe in all religions, all myths and all conspiracy theories. If you don't then you too are using some reasoning to decide which ones are not true.

However maybe you are vastly more developed than myself other than you are certainly more judgemental. What is wrong with not believing in something until you have a reason to believe in it? Proof is for mathematics and alcohol. And for a strawman for theists.

Old 07-29-2019, 11:10 AM

11,162 posts, read 7,631,684 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by treemoni View Post
People who constantly require "proof" of spiritual things are bound to keep repeating the material experience until they get it. Your soul (if you have one) has not developed to the point where you have awareness that there's more out there than this experience. It is not a good or bad thing that you are not aware. Everyone develops at their own pace. But most of the people who ask for proof are too rooted in the material world. You are what you put your energy towards. If you are totally invested in material things, the universe says, "Hey, this person loves this. Give them more of that!" and you stay stuck there. Requiring proof and being unwilling to entertain the idea that things exist without tangibles means you are kinda ensuring you will not even accept "proof" if offered because you've already made up in your mind on the matter. A "spirit" is like your personality. Your soul is who you are at the core, absent societal muckety muck about who you're "supposed" to be.

The "proof" is your life experience. That being said, I do believe in higher souls who come into the physical realm to help those who have been stuck in karmic cycles for way too long. "Angels" is a term we use to describe them. Duality exists here. The goal is to bring duality into balance and realize everything is one. Very, very difficult for those who are committed to the material world.
How do you personally decide which unproven things to believe and which unproven things to not believe?

Old 07-30-2019, 04:57 PM

8,343 posts, read 272,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
About the loink freezing? God I hate typos.
Whatever you do, do NOT google loink.

Old 07-30-2019, 05:00 PM

8,343 posts, read 272,417 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavePa View Post
Of course, they did a song recorded on them in 1954

The original song from - The Penguins

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJ1evwdzfMk
Love it...also this version is great
https://youtu.be/CL0SWr98zbc
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality