U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 12:14 PM

1 posts, read 99 times

Advertisements

Hi
All my life God has manifested & taken me to view Heaven & Hell etc. Also God shows me the future thousands of times & it always comes true in the following days. God is an infinitely superior life form that loves our souls because they are God's Children. So while we struggle with our earth lives we are watched closely by God & then our souls are rescued at death.

I've read all the books of the Bible & the book that is closest to the truth is The Book of Job. It describes how Satan does bad things to good people on the earth while God simply watches to see how we behave under duress.

That is the closest Book to the truth in The entire Bible.

That's why endless bad things happen on earth while God does nothing to help. God saves your souls when it is all over. God told me that the earth is a school where all souls are sent to learn about good & evil, & the earth is controlled by Satan. God told me that the only thing people own are the good deeds they do.

At first i was too young to know what was happening when God manifested & took me to see Heaven & Hell etc. Then when I was older i learned to clear my mind of worldly thoughts & just wait for God to speak; & He Did. Then God started manifesting daily at my home. I had to learn to clear my mind first so that worldly matters couldn't interfere with my interactions with God. It is like a school kid learning to stop fidgeting & looking around the room, & to just focus on the teachers space instead.

From years of trying to talk with people on the net I know that everyone is in a world of their own & they all have zero ability to clearly understand one another. They come together over one or two similar ideas & then they drift apart when their ideas differ. They project onto other people & create groups of imaginary friends from strangers who would not give them the time of day in real life.

And because my ideas about God are totally different than other people's ideas then I have never seen eye to eye with anyone including all religious people. I learned about God by meeting God face to face my entire life, while they just read something in a book which came from a language that no one clearly understands till this day. And even then the books are simply filled with stories & people's opinions & agendas, & are open to endless interpretations. So if book knowledge is all people have then they are like fish who have read a book about water but never actually swam in water; & they all have a different opinion about what water is actually like ' & none of their opinions is actually correct & are corrupted by their terrible earthly situation.

God shows me vast, vast, vast Wonders that are very real '& yet God can do nothing to the world of man that is controlled by satan the negative one. Just Like The Book of Job describes when God gives Satan permission to smite good folk on earth. That is the way it is. God will manifest & teach you things & take you to The Garden of Eden Etc etc. But Satan will still rule over the earth & cause endless wars & suffering. etc.

Materialists & atheists, & people who think God is all in the mind, are all 100% Wrong. They are just like intellectually retarded people who are unable to perceive things that other people perceive naturally from birth. It is not their fault but they are the loudest & they do satan's work by killing every seed of knowledge as it is planted.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 12:16 PM

11,323 posts, read 11,331,900 times
Ohhh boy! Here we go.

Old Yesterday, 12:20 PM

39 posts, read 5,523 times
There is no concrete proof of any God. I am not saying there isn't a God , but there's no proof. The Bible isn't proof of a Creator. For all we know , the Bible could've been written by a bunch random people making stuff up.

Old Yesterday, 12:21 PM

5,741 posts, read 2,899,026 times
But the bible states clearly that God killed people and animals alike in a cruel fashion. Think of the plagues of Egypt and the killing of the first borns and the drowning of the Egyptian army for a start.

Old Yesterday, 12:39 PM

39,532 posts, read 11,024,191 times
i leave to Others this mess of Faithclaims and hellthreat slathered over with anecdotal claims of Indisputable Miracles in this person's life that somehow other people don't get.

Last edited by TRANSPONDER; Yesterday at 12:51 PM..

Old Yesterday, 12:46 PM

3,516 posts, read 1,278,258 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hi
All my life God has manifested & taken me to view Heaven & Hell etc. Also God shows me the future thousands of times & it always comes true in the following days. God is an infinitely superior life form that loves our souls because they are God's Children. So while we struggle with our earth lives we are watched closely by God & then our souls are rescued at death.

I've read all the books of the Bible & the book that is closest to the truth is The Book of Job. It describes how Satan does bad things to good people on the earth while God simply watches to see how we behave under duress.

That is the closest Book to the truth in The entire Bible.

That's why endless bad things happen on earth while God does nothing to help. God saves your souls when it is all over. God told me that the earth is a school where all souls are sent to learn about good & evil, & the earth is controlled by Satan. God told me that the only thing people own are the good deeds they do.

At first i was too young to know what was happening when God manifested & took me to see Heaven & Hell etc. Then when I was older i learned to clear my mind of worldly thoughts & just wait for God to speak; & He Did. Then God started manifesting daily at my home. I had to learn to clear my mind first so that worldly matters couldn't interfere with my interactions with God. It is like a school kid learning to stop fidgeting & looking around the room, & to just focus on the teachers space instead.

From years of trying to talk with people on the net I know that everyone is in a world of their own & they all have zero ability to clearly understand one another. They come together over one or two similar ideas & then they drift apart when their ideas differ. They project onto other people & create groups of imaginary friends from strangers who would not give them the time of day in real life.

And because my ideas about God are totally different than other people's ideas then I have never seen eye to eye with anyone including all religious people. I learned about God by meeting God face to face my entire life, while they just read something in a book which came from a language that no one clearly understands till this day. And even then the books are simply filled with stories & people's opinions & agendas, & are open to endless interpretations. So if book knowledge is all people have then they are like fish who have read a book about water but never actually swam in water; & they all have a different opinion about what water is actually like ' & none of their opinions is actually correct & are corrupted by their terrible earthly situation.

God shows me vast, vast, vast Wonders that are very real '& yet God can do nothing to the world of man that is controlled by satan the negative one. Just Like The Book of Job describes when God gives Satan permission to smite good folk on earth. That is the way it is. God will manifest & teach you things & take you to The Garden of Eden Etc etc. But Satan will still rule over the earth & cause endless wars & suffering. etc.

Materialists & atheists, & people who think God is all in the mind, are all 100% Wrong. They are just like intellectually retarded people who are unable to perceive things that other people perceive naturally from birth. It is not their fault but they are the loudest & they do satan's work by killing every seed of knowledge as it is planted.
That makes you very special then, does it not? But why does God play favorites? I am 70 years old and God has never once manifested Himself to me, or "taken me to view Heaven & Hell etc." The same is true, it's safe to say, for most of the others using this forum.

So why have YOU been singled out for this special treatment?

Old Yesterday, 12:47 PM

40,333 posts, read 26,896,474 times
God is real but anyone who has encountered God would NEVER say "Watch out!"

Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM

11,323 posts, read 11,331,900 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tired of the Nonsense View Post

That makes you very special then, does it not? But why does God play favorites? I am 70 years old and God has never once manifested Himself to me, or "taken me to view Heaven & Hell etc." The same is true, it's safe to say, for most of the others using this forum.

So why have YOU been singled out for this special treatment?

Don't expect a response. I'm certain this ocean 777 guy registered with CD just to make that absurd statement and then disappear into the shadows.

Old Yesterday, 12:53 PM

39,532 posts, read 11,024,191 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
God is real but anyone who has encountered God would NEVER say "Watch out!"
Good one Mystic. The most valuable weapon in the armoury of the debunker of religious claims is...believers in different religious claims.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thrillobyte View Post
Don't expect a response. I'm certain this ocean 777 guy registered with CD just to make that absurd statement and then disappear into the shadows.
drive - by Theist apologist?

Old Yesterday, 12:54 PM

15,059 posts, read 5,048,377 times
Thrill, would you and Arq quit messing around, I bet the two of yas talked about this, and one of yas made an account at work and here we go. I got my good eye on both of you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality