U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 01:00 PM

4 posts, read 541 times

Advertisements

Hi
Don't answer. I just wanted to share something that God demonstrated extensively to me many years ago.

God showed me that reality as we know it is only an energy moving at a particular wavelength, & the dimensions of the wavelength create the measurements of our own dimensions. God showed me that by adjusting the wavelength of the material energy 'all space within the material energy can be completely removed & the universe becomes smaller than an apple. God showed me that by channeling that ability to remove space from the equation you can bring worlds that are light years away right up close where you can reach them in moments.
God showed me by direct repeated demonstration that by adjusting the wavelength of the material energy you remove yourself completely from the material dimensions that all other people including scientists are locked in. And when you do that you remove yourself from the dimension of time that everyone is subject to as well. Depending on which wavelength you switch to you can entirely stop time on earth & all people become like statues. This is one of the main things that allows Angels of God to manipulate fate so expertly. They have all the time they want to adjust the material world while they have completely stopped time here by moving out of its wavelength.

God showed me all of this years ago & sometimes while demonstrating it to me I would become trapped between wavelengths & merge into solid walls or concrete floors & get stuck there for a while.

Our own science recently declared that our universe has a wavelength that is similar to the musical note of D, or something like that. When our scientists learn to adjust the wavelength of the universe fluidly like God does then they can completely free themselves from all restrictions that time & space impose on the rest of humanity. It is the future if man is ever to be able to control time & space, & God has already demonstrated it to me thousands of times.

God showed me a metallic element that is like a magnet that adjusts the wavelength of any atoms coming near it. God makes gateways from the element & as we walk through the gateways all of our atoms get adjusted by the magnetic type element the gates are made from, & we walk through & enter a parallel earth. And as we walk through & our atoms have their wavelength adjusted we find our bodies expanding significantly & we become like giants compared to the earth size of people.

This is real scientific demonstrations that God walked me through & not a dream or vision or some such thing. This is a fact & the only path science can take that will free humans from time & space & allow them to explore every planet in the universe, & even mine them for elements quite easily etc.

God taught me about the wavelength of the universe & how it can be adjusted easily by simple elements that He has. I am not a scientist & I have zero interest in science 'yet God repeatedly demonstrated His own supreme science to me. Many times God would pick me up & take me out of the universe & instantly the universe became the size of a pea. God has infinite power over all time & space that way. God can enter your life at the beginning of time & still be with you at the end of time & yet not one moment has passed in God's own time. It is all very real & I hope that you too can open your minds & hearts to God '& meet God in person & begin learning about how God controls The All.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 01:40 PM

23,042 posts, read 10,589,804 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hi
Don't answer. I just wanted to share something that God demonstrated extensively to me many years ago.

God showed me that reality as we know it is only an energy moving at a particular wavelength, & the dimensions of the wavelength create the measurements of our own dimensions. God showed me that by adjusting the wavelength of the material energy 'all space within the material energy can be completely removed & the universe becomes smaller than an apple. God showed me that by channeling that ability to remove space from the equation you can bring worlds that are light years away right up close where you can reach them in moments.
God showed me by direct repeated demonstration that by adjusting the wavelength of the material energy you remove yourself completely from the material dimensions that all other people including scientists are locked in. And when you do that you remove yourself from the dimension of time that everyone is subject to as well. Depending on which wavelength you switch to you can entirely stop time on earth & all people become like statues. This is one of the main things that allows Angels of God to manipulate fate so expertly. They have all the time they want to adjust the material world while they have completely stopped time here by moving out of its wavelength.

God showed me all of this years ago & sometimes while demonstrating it to me I would become trapped between wavelengths & merge into solid walls or concrete floors & get stuck there for a while.

Our own science recently declared that our universe has a wavelength that is similar to the musical note of D, or something like that. When our scientists learn to adjust the wavelength of the universe fluidly like God does then they can completely free themselves from all restrictions that time & space impose on the rest of humanity. It is the future if man is ever to be able to control time & space, & God has already demonstrated it to me thousands of times.

God showed me a metallic element that is like a magnet that adjusts the wavelength of any atoms coming near it. God makes gateways from the element & as we walk through the gateways all of our atoms get adjusted by the magnetic type element the gates are made from, & we walk through & enter a parallel earth. And as we walk through & our atoms have their wavelength adjusted we find our bodies expanding significantly & we become like giants compared to the earth size of people.

This is real scientific demonstrations that God walked me through & not a dream or vision or some such thing. This is a fact & the only path science can take that will free humans from time & space & allow them to explore every planet in the universe, & even mine them for elements quite easily etc.

God taught me about the wavelength of the universe & how it can be adjusted easily by simple elements that He has. I am not a scientist & I have zero interest in science 'yet God repeatedly demonstrated His own supreme science to me. Many times God would pick me up & take me out of the universe & instantly the universe became the size of a pea. God has infinite power over all time & space that way. God can enter your life at the beginning of time & still be with you at the end of time & yet not one moment has passed in God's own time. It is all very real & I hope that you too can open your minds & hearts to God '& meet God in person & begin learning about how God controls The All.
1. You don't get to post and dictate that there's no discussion of your comment.

2. Baloney.

Old Yesterday, 01:51 PM

3,829 posts, read 2,067,130 times
Thank you for sharing, ocean.

Old Yesterday, 02:05 PM

15,757 posts, read 12,303,867 times
♫ ♫ 'And the world is like an apple whirling silently in space.
Like the circles that you find in the windmills of your mind...' ♫

Very nice. Nothing new for me.
I like when God shows me things too...except they are usually too 'far out' for this group!
Hahahahah lol,
I love all of yous.

Ya know, I bet you would love the book, "The Disappearance of the Universe".
It's my fave.

I'm gonna share something else, between you and me...nobody else read this:
(Oh, I make myself laugh!)
This is all great stuff...but, one day I got to "there is only One Wavelength, Frequency, Vibration I wanted to tune into."
Just sayin. This was a gift ... now, use it for the highest. Oh yeah.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn; Yesterday at 02:19 PM..

Old Yesterday, 03:55 PM

39,677 posts, read 11,069,440 times
I hate to admit it, but you may have a point. Starting from the atheist/materialist point of view - we may talk of the 'inherent properties of matter/energy, or Physics. But what decides how these are going to become one 'wavelength' or another? Given that saying God does it is a 'god of the gaps argument..it is perhaps a question that I hadn't asked myself.

Old Yesterday, 11:09 PM

5,758 posts, read 2,906,927 times
Today I bought some catnip for my cat. I recon he experience the universe's frequency!

You think they a have a human equivalent?

Old Today, 03:29 PM

11 posts, read 753 times
Ocean777 This is an interesting experience and one I am very curious about. Can you share any other details? I am a writer and I find your experience uniquely relevant to my work. Happy to learn more about your experiences.

Do you experience this as a dream at night? During meditation? Do you induce this state with something?
Does God take the form of a man?
Does he speak using a voice? In English?
How often does this happen to you?
Did God say why he selected you? Were you tasked to share this information?
Does God reflect only the Christian God or is he more universal?
When you say parallel Earth... Does another version of you exist in this place as well?
Did God show you THE future or multiple possible futures?
Did he show you other planets? Did they have inhabitants? Did they know you were there?
Did he show you the element necessary to accomplish your travels?
Was it available on Earth?
Have you visited the past?
How does AI affect the future you saw?
Was overpopulation or climate change an issue you were aware of?
What did he say happens to you when you die?

*As a side note, in my research, I discovered a recently declassified CIA document which you may find interesting related to the nature of reality and the Gateway Project that you may find particularly interesting. Of note, you might notice that the page about God has not been declassified.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210016-5.pdf

Old Today, 05:14 PM

15,757 posts, read 12,303,867 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss2424 View Post
Ocean777 This is an interesting experience and one I am very curious about. Can you share any other details? I am a writer and I find your experience uniquely relevant to my work. Happy to learn more about your experiences.

https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210016-5.pdf
Thank you ..I should have time tonight to read this!

Bliss, eh? Not many know exactly what that word means...I certainly do!!!!

Old Today, 05:35 PM

66 posts, read 9,027 times
Let me ask you this : How did God "show" you all that? Dud he give a "demonstration "?

Old Today, 06:33 PM

268 posts, read 93,735 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bliss2424 View Post
*As a side note, in my research, I discovered a recently declassified CIA document which you may find interesting related to the nature of reality and the Gateway Project that you may find particularly interesting. ..https://www.cia.gov/library/readingr...00210016-5.pdf
cool - I saw the movie! and we all thought Arrakis was fiction! so 'ol Ocean found himself some Spice!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or