Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-30-2019, 01:37 PM

9,345 posts, read 4,322,927 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NY Jew View Post
the Canadian government is doing a good enough job of promoting hated of Muslims and Jews.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/montr...l-21-1.5260141
Can you not even once get your facts right? Is that nit too much to ask? Does the article state the Canadian government? It's the government of Quebec not of Canada and yes its a stupid law which is probably unconstitutional but it is not the law of Canada.

So we have you again telling lies or misrepresenting facts and you want us to take you seriously. This law does not affect the majority of the country. The article even mentions that it is a provincial law.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:47 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by badlander View Post
Get your facts straight. These lesbians filed a complaint and the baker published their complaint on social media. You definitely are a person who has no conern for the truth or for being honest. They deserve to die? They did not sue anyone. And no group of people deserve to die, not even bigots and hate mongers. Guess that is why you posted the link about hate lira ture in Canada.

How kind that you think they shouldn't be killed. Apparently there may be sone ltitle bit of followi g your God left in you. A very ltitle bit. BUT then again you aRe offended seeing a man's calf or a woman's bicep.
It is the little bit of the God doing the damage - remember this isn't the god of love your neighbour as yourself, but the god of stoning disobedient children.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:47 PM

3,550 posts, read 2,555,968 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I'm not going to try to talk you out of your interpretation of Martin Niemoller. I just know who I respect more.

I also know that when it comes to spewing hate, I don't think I've ever seen anyone spew more than you have the past 3 days.

I have had hate spewed at me also, except it was censored, remember the thread was shut done for a period. I am more worried about America turning into a killing field for Jewish Jews, after seeing the hate espoused at me for Jewish tradition.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:48 PM

Quote:
nothing false, and you have no clue how about God's commandments, so the only thing insulting is forcing me to deal with ignorance

I'm not against immunization for measles, however many atheists are, and this started movement actually out in pagan/atheistic circles. Jenny McCarthy is certainty not a religious fundamentalist. In NY the leading oppnent of getting rid of the religious exemptions was Dick Gottfried who first pushed lgbt "marriage" in NY and said on the assembly floor that religious single sex schools should be required to accept students of the opposite sex if they identify as a tranny.

you read into what I wrote big time, my point was you are trying to take what many chasidim do and apply it to me, I am not chasidic, and a big misnaged.

They were actually spitting at the mother, and the entire Jewish Community condemned it. Not sure how you can compare the spit heard round the world to a death threat except that the media made one small incident into a international incident for an extreme agenda.
No I asked you if you wete the type, it was a question not an accusation. And spitting upon someone is a physical assult. Death threats are usually people being angry or bigotted. Other than being anti vaccine and a playmate centerfold I know nothing about Jenny.

But you keep pushing guilt by association, now with Dick Gottfried whoever he is.

So nothing in the ten commaments refers to not giving false testimony? And that you have done on multiple times. A lie is a lie regardless if the liar is religious or not. The lesbians did not sue the Oregon baker, their law suit was not the reason for his big fine, you have no evidence that LBGT people back the Westboro Baptists nor that the same people who backed LBGT rights years ago are the ones against your pathetic dress code signs.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:50 PM

63,800 posts, read 40,068,856 times
Default Court rules Kim Davis can be personally sued for not issuing marriage licenses for Gay and Lesbian couples

Bottom line: Contrary to some opinions, God's laws do NOT apply to secular society only to religious activities. Government officials deal with secular society. Businesses providing goods and services to the secular community are constrained by secular laws, NOT God's laws, period.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticPhD View Post
Bottom line: Contrary to some opinions, God's laws do NOT apply to secular society only to religious activities. Government officials deal with secular society. Businesses providing goods and services to the secular community are constrained by secular laws, NOT God's laws, period.
Well stated and concise.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:52 PM

50,088 posts, read 20,712,695 times
Quote:
I have had hate spewed at me also, except it was censored, remember the thread was shut done for a period. I am more worried about America turning into a killing field for Jewish Jews, after seeing the hate espoused at me for Jewish tradition.
If that happens it will be if the religious (Christian) Right wins, with all their fundamentalist bigotry and Bible- based intolerance. It won't come from the secularists (us) who want rights for everyone - stopping only where they infringe the rights of other (and the law decides where those end, not you). If only you knew it you are opposing the people who are as concerned with your right to live in your own way as much as others are allowed to live in theirs. Instead, because you hate seeing your 'Right' to impose your rules on everyone else being abrogated, you don't see that we are actually fighting for your rights, too.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Because those standards have been made into law?
so if we somehow have standards that require if someone knows that someone had a homosexual relationship, they should be required to hand them over to the government for a trial and execution

your argument is circular, you morality is acceptable because it is law, but if someone else's morality was law it now is immoral.

Old 08-30-2019, 01:59 PM

11,026 posts, read 5,982,960 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post
.... you don't see that we are actually fighting for your rights, too.
Take note NY Jew.

We are actually fighting for your rights, too.

Old 08-30-2019, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nateswift View Post
Bull
CDC not me
https://www.cdc.gov/hiv/group/msm/index.html

In 2016, gay and bisexual men accounted for 67% (26,844) of all HIV diagnoses and 82% of diagnoses among males aged 13 and older.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality