U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-26-2019, 01:36 PM

63 posts, read 7,968 times

Advertisements

Moderator cut: Image removed. It contained a copyright notice.

Every person has an Angel of God standing directly behind them all day. Millions of people report feeling an Angel touching their shoulder with Its hand when they are alone. It is very very real & no mockery from atheists & spiritually retarded people can remove from life what is real. Angels are here & one is standing behind each of you right now.

The Angels of God watch your soul going through all the struggles of earth life & then they take your souls back to Heaven each night when you fall asleep. There is no reason for the angels to hang around on the mundane earth when their human is asleep & so they take the human's soul out of his/her body & return to Heaven where they came from.

Time & space are completely different things for the Angels. Space/time is multi-levelled & is comprised of various levels of Heaven & Hell. The earth is one of the levels of Hell & is ruled by Satan. That is the reason all the Angels stay hidden & remain quiet. I have witnessed Angels being ripped apart by Satan's Beasts when They manifested out in the open. So even though you have Angels of God watching over you they still have to be careful for their own safety in this level of Hell that we are on.
So they are not going to show themselves & then just hang around for everyone to see. No. They will manifest for short periods & then vanish again before Satan & The Beasts arrive.

That is how Satan keeps the world in darkness. By killing any Angel that manifests openly. What you or I say doesn't matter. That is the way it is.

When you go to bed or lie down, (recline), the Angel that was behind you stands by your bed waiting to take your soul when you are asleep. Millions of people report that this is the time they experience contact from the spiritual side of life. That is because Their Angels have become fully active & are preparing to go to Heaven with the people's souls, instead of just observing mundane mortal life & keeping quiet & still.

The Angel of God guarding your soul returns to Heaven with your soul Once a Day. When you awaken the Angel is standing by your bed waiting for you to arise & then it walks behind you all through the day as usual.

If you awaken & get out of bed for a while & then return to bed an hour or so later then the Angel is put in a difficult position, because it has just returned from Heaven with your soul & it is too early to go back there yet.

So It will try to educate the human with encounters & vivid dreams, & astral journeys etc, at this particular time when the human failed to remain awake & stay active on the earth plane. Many people at these times are given experiences where they are shown souls trapped between levels of the heavens. This is their Angels' way of trying to tell them that they can't go back to Heaven yet & are stuck on the earth level with the souls of the humans for now.

Millions of people every day experience direct encounters with their angels when they recline; & when they rise out of bed & then go back to bed shortly after then their Angel really focuses Its attention on trying to Enlighten the human about the spiritual facts of life.

The person who wrote The Book of Revelations in The Bible simply turned around & discovered his own Guardian Angel from God who had always been there since he was born. It is God's Angel & you also have An Angel of God The Same Right Behind You As Well.

Jacob (Israel) stayed awake all night preparing to battle with his brother, & then The Angel of God, who was always behind him, started wrestling with him till dawn. Because 'nighttime was The Angel of God's time to take Jacob's soul to Heaven, & Jacob was supposed to be fast asleep instead of in The Angel's Space.

If you don't know that this is all the Angels' Daily Routine then you won't understand why millions of people have Angelic Encounters when they recline at odd times. You may look around as if there is something unusual happening on the spiritual field & yet the only unusual thing is that the human broke their sleep pattern.

Whenever you read of someone having a powerful encounter with Angels or any other form of life from outside the earth, or with any spiritual or supernatural force whatsoever, you will invariably note that the person's sleep pattern had recently been disturbed; & that includes getting out of bed & then returning to it too early before the day has been fully lived yet.

So if you want to have an encounter with your Angel from God then get out of bed very early & stay up doing things for an hour or so, & then lay back down & let yourself fall to sleep again. Lay flat on your back with your legs straight as well. That keeps your human temple straight & your soul can perceive things easier.

There is a lot more to it that you will find out once you start meeting your Guardian Angel from God. And of course Satan & his beasts Will Show Up At Times 'Seeing As You Are Meeting God's Angels. So you will not only meet The Angels of God but also you will possibly meet Satan & The Beasts sooner or later.

There is a lot more to it that you will discover if you seriously want to become enlightened about God '& are not just a closed mind or a closed book.

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-26-2019 at 04:20 PM.. Reason: Copyrighted image removed.

Old 08-26-2019, 04:03 PM

15,391 posts, read 5,146,525 times
5 spirits in your left eye, and 5 in your right.

When you die, God splits you in half as the mount of Olives and the mount of Olives cleaves in two, and there you are in a valley between the two halves making your escape.

Just as it was with the splitting of the waters, God will split your waters to see what was hidden. Just like the sacrifice is cut in half, God will walk between the pieces.

Just as it was at the ampitheater between mount Shecham and Ebal when Joshuah adresses all Israel in the valley with 5 standing on one side for good, and 5 standing on the other side for bad, they testify of what they have seen as witnesses, and there you are in the valley in between, the whole world will be there, and it will be just as the temple broke in half and the sunlight came in with everyone trying to make their escape.

Old 08-27-2019, 04:57 PM

God gave someone that experience to teach them that in the light of God they are on their own & cannot be saved from Hell unless they have lived a life of goodness & doing good deeds to others. Then their judgement will set them free. Also on earth there are good & evil forces binding together to make it possible for the soul to be in this dark place, And @Death the side of beings from God & The side of beings from Satan separate & the person is left alone with only their good deeds to defend them.

God said to me, "The Only Thing People Own Are The Good Deeds They Do". Jesus said something like "Good deeds on earth make you rich in Heaven". So being good & doing good deeds for your fellow man/woman 'Is The Purpose of Life'. Christ was all about teaching folk to do good deeds even if it went against the religious laws of The Times. He would say something like 'the old laws were for old times & do not apply in the modern age when people can be more civilised.

So that is what that scripture is about. Good & evil being two entirely separate forces comprised of a number of different entities that bind the soul on earth. And @Death the person finds themselves under the light of God & the two forces separate & the person is judged by what deeds he/she did on earth.

The Light of God that illuminates everything comes from The Angel of God that holds your soul forever. It never leaves you & stays with you forever till you finally learn to be good & can be taken back to heaven where you come from. Good people can become devils while they are on the earth & they will be taken to Hell & punished, & yet The Angel of God is still with them & will save them when their hearts change & the time is right to lift them up. (The Angel of God has thrown me into The Lake of Fire & lifted me out many times to teach me to be obedient & humble toward God.)

Many folk consciously choose to be wicked & evil. As soon as they turn to God & repent their evil ways & decide to be good then they will discover that God was right beside them all along; & was waiting for them to return to goodness & turn back to God.
And that is in people's waking hours. @Night they are still all taken back to Heaven by The Angel of God that holds their very souls 24/7.

Religions are formed by people who encountered their own Guardian Angel of God who is holding their soul all the time, & they usually meet their Guardian Angel of God @Night when The Angel is either taking their soul to Heaven or bringing it back to earth.

So if you want to meet your Guardian Angel of God then you need to waken @night & meditate in the early hours when The Angel of God is bringing souls to & fro. Or meditate all night if you can. Just be still & keep your mind alert & don't think about anything at all, & sooner or later The Angel of God that Owns Your Soul Will Introduce Itself.
Just this morning The Angel of God walked me by still waters & showed me The Light of God & taught me secrets of the universe. And all I did was wake up in the early hours for a couple of hours or so & then lay back down & fall asleep; while The Angel from God who brought my soul here was preparing to walk through the earth world with me. It found It couldn't walk through the earth world with me as planned so It walked me through a level of The Heavens Instead.

You can meditate & pray, or recite scripture all day every day for your entire lives, & still never meet God face to face. Yet if you do those things at night when God is taking your soul to & fro from Heaven then You Will Meet God & The Angels Of God & be Taught What reality Is All About.

Religions all came from people who met Their Own Guardian Angels of God who were always with them & they just didn't realise it. While I have been writing this very post The Angel of God has been speaking to me very clearly in a beautiful Angelic Voice '& telling me many things about the reason we are all here, & the difficulties involved in watching over souls here. The Angel of God Is Pure Love & Will Save Your Soul Eternally

Last edited by mensaguy; 08-27-2019 at 06:32 PM.. Reason: Don't use red text.

Old 08-27-2019, 06:33 PM

11,376 posts, read 11,124,928 times
Let me recommend that you read the Terms Of Service and the rules sat the top of the Religion and Spirituality forum, particularly regarding copyrighted material and the use of red text.

Old 08-27-2019, 08:44 PM

Okay I'll do my best

Old 08-28-2019, 03:05 AM

2,812 posts, read 1,905,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Moderator cut: Image removed. It contained a copyright notice.

Every person has an Angel of God standing directly behind them all day. Millions of people report feeling an Angel touching their shoulder with Its hand when they are alone. It is very very real & no mockery from atheists & spiritually retarded people can remove from life what is real. Angels are here & one is standing behind each of you right now.

The Angels of God watch your soul going through all the struggles of earth life & then they take your souls back to Heaven each night when you fall asleep. There is no reason for the angels to hang around on the mundane earth when their human is asleep & so they take the human's soul out of his/her body & return to Heaven where they came from.

Time & space are completely different things for the Angels. Space/time is multi-levelled & is comprised of various levels of Heaven & Hell. The earth is one of the levels of Hell & is ruled by Satan. That is the reason all the Angels stay hidden & remain quiet. I have witnessed Angels being ripped apart by Satan's Beasts when They manifested out in the open. So even though you have Angels of God watching over you they still have to be careful for their own safety in this level of Hell that we are on.
So they are not going to show themselves & then just hang around for everyone to see. No. They will manifest for short periods & then vanish again before Satan & The Beasts arrive.

That is how Satan keeps the world in darkness. By killing any Angel that manifests openly. What you or I say doesn't matter. That is the way it is.

When you go to bed or lie down, (recline), the Angel that was behind you stands by your bed waiting to take your soul when you are asleep. Millions of people report that this is the time they experience contact from the spiritual side of life. That is because Their Angels have become fully active & are preparing to go to Heaven with the people's souls, instead of just observing mundane mortal life & keeping quiet & still.

The Angel of God guarding your soul returns to Heaven with your soul Once a Day. When you awaken the Angel is standing by your bed waiting for you to arise & then it walks behind you all through the day as usual.

If you awaken & get out of bed for a while & then return to bed an hour or so later then the Angel is put in a difficult position, because it has just returned from Heaven with your soul & it is too early to go back there yet.

So It will try to educate the human with encounters & vivid dreams, & astral journeys etc, at this particular time when the human failed to remain awake & stay active on the earth plane. Many people at these times are given experiences where they are shown souls trapped between levels of the heavens. This is their Angels' way of trying to tell them that they can't go back to Heaven yet & are stuck on the earth level with the souls of the humans for now.

Millions of people every day experience direct encounters with their angels when they recline; & when they rise out of bed & then go back to bed shortly after then their Angel really focuses Its attention on trying to Enlighten the human about the spiritual facts of life.

The person who wrote The Book of Revelations in The Bible simply turned around & discovered his own Guardian Angel from God who had always been there since he was born. It is God's Angel & you also have An Angel of God The Same Right Behind You As Well.

Jacob (Israel) stayed awake all night preparing to battle with his brother, & then The Angel of God, who was always behind him, started wrestling with him till dawn. Because 'nighttime was The Angel of God's time to take Jacob's soul to Heaven, & Jacob was supposed to be fast asleep instead of in The Angel's Space.

If you don't know that this is all the Angels' Daily Routine then you won't understand why millions of people have Angelic Encounters when they recline at odd times. You may look around as if there is something unusual happening on the spiritual field & yet the only unusual thing is that the human broke their sleep pattern.

Whenever you read of someone having a powerful encounter with Angels or any other form of life from outside the earth, or with any spiritual or supernatural force whatsoever, you will invariably note that the person's sleep pattern had recently been disturbed; & that includes getting out of bed & then returning to it too early before the day has been fully lived yet.

So if you want to have an encounter with your Angel from God then get out of bed very early & stay up doing things for an hour or so, & then lay back down & let yourself fall to sleep again. Lay flat on your back with your legs straight as well. That keeps your human temple straight & your soul can perceive things easier.

There is a lot more to it that you will find out once you start meeting your Guardian Angel from God. And of course Satan & his beasts Will Show Up At Times 'Seeing As You Are Meeting God's Angels. So you will not only meet The Angels of God but also you will possibly meet Satan & The Beasts sooner or later.

There is a lot more to it that you will discover if you seriously want to become enlightened about God '& are not just a closed mind or a closed book.
Thanks for your detailed description.
I have experienced the "tapping on the shoulder " sensation, but thought it was Demonic in nature.
Maybe, and hopefully from this, I was indeed wrong.

Old 08-28-2019, 04:38 PM

2,812 posts, read 1,905,028 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post

God gave someone that experience to teach them that in the light of God they are on their own & cannot be saved from Hell unless they have lived a life of goodness & doing good deeds to others. Then their judgement will set them free. Also on earth there are good & evil forces binding together to make it possible for the soul to be in this dark place, And @Death the side of beings from God & The side of beings from Satan separate & the person is left alone with only their good deeds to defend them.

God said to me, "The Only Thing People Own Are The Good Deeds They Do". Jesus said something like "Good deeds on earth make you rich in Heaven". So being good & doing good deeds for your fellow man/woman 'Is The Purpose of Life'. Christ was all about teaching folk to do good deeds even if it went against the religious laws of The Times. He would say something like 'the old laws were for old times & do not apply in the modern age when people can be more civilised.

So that is what that scripture is about. Good & evil being two entirely separate forces comprised of a number of different entities that bind the soul on earth. And @Death the person finds themselves under the light of God & the two forces separate & the person is judged by what deeds he/she did on earth.

The Light of God that illuminates everything comes from The Angel of God that holds your soul forever. It never leaves you & stays with you forever till you finally learn to be good & can be taken back to heaven where you come from. Good people can become devils while they are on the earth & they will be taken to Hell & punished, & yet The Angel of God is still with them & will save them when their hearts change & the time is right to lift them up. (The Angel of God has thrown me into The Lake of Fire & lifted me out many times to teach me to be obedient & humble toward God.)

Many folk consciously choose to be wicked & evil. As soon as they turn to God & repent their evil ways & decide to be good then they will discover that God was right beside them all along; & was waiting for them to return to goodness & turn back to God.
And that is in people's waking hours. @Night they are still all taken back to Heaven by The Angel of God that holds their very souls 24/7.

Religions are formed by people who encountered their own Guardian Angel of God who is holding their soul all the time, & they usually meet their Guardian Angel of God @Night when The Angel is either taking their soul to Heaven or bringing it back to earth.

So if you want to meet your Guardian Angel of God then you need to waken @night & meditate in the early hours when The Angel of God is bringing souls to & fro. Or meditate all night if you can. Just be still & keep your mind alert & don't think about anything at all, & sooner or later The Angel of God that Owns Your Soul Will Introduce Itself.
Just this morning The Angel of God walked me by still waters & showed me The Light of God & taught me secrets of the universe. And all I did was wake up in the early hours for a couple of hours or so & then lay back down & fall asleep; while The Angel from God who brought my soul here was preparing to walk through the earth world with me. It found It couldn't walk through the earth world with me as planned so It walked me through a level of The Heavens Instead.

You can meditate & pray, or recite scripture all day every day for your entire lives, & still never meet God face to face. Yet if you do those things at night when God is taking your soul to & fro from Heaven then You Will Meet God & The Angels Of God & be Taught What reality Is All About.

Religions all came from people who met Their Own Guardian Angels of God who were always with them & they just didn't realise it. While I have been writing this very post The Angel of God has been speaking to me very clearly in a beautiful Angelic Voice '& telling me many things about the reason we are all here, & the difficulties involved in watching over souls here. The Angel of God Is Pure Love & Will Save Your Soul Eternally
This certainly goes against the "Faith Alone" theology, which is the cornerstone of low church Evangelical Protestants teachings.
I like it!
And this is reportedly coming from God Himself.
Your take on "Religions" though is not something I agree with.

Old 08-28-2019, 05:13 PM

10,725 posts, read 15,923,548 times
waken @night & meditate in the early hours when The Angel of God is bringing souls to & fro

Donno why, but all those lengthy epistles look like c/p from someone's writings to me.... though I don't really care, if so it is.

Early night hours, to be more specific - 3-4 am. Those have been known in Eastern ancient teachings for thousands of years, ways before Christ and Christianity. If OP is Christian, of course. Just an assumption.

That time is called Hour of The Bull. It is believed that, during that hour, heavinely gates open and one may achieve a direct connection with The One.

But what I'm saying, it's nothing really new...... and then that connection may transpire in ones mind into whatever manifestation mind desires - angels, demons, gods, long gone beloved, whatever....

Old 08-28-2019, 07:39 PM

You can be certain that the Angel touching your back is The Angel of God. If you clear your mind & keep it open to The Angel It will Give you telepathic messages & then manifest & speak to you. It is God & your life only begins once you meet God face to face. Before then you are still in a cocoon like everyone else. There is so much to understand but it is best if you do all your learning in person with God, instead of trying to make sense of someone else's wording.

Old 08-28-2019, 08:43 PM

Yes The Angel returns with your soul at 3AM or thereabouts. However if you wake up at anytime then you force the angel to return early. And if you don't go to sleep at all & you simply meditate instead then the Angel cannot go to Heaven that night, & It will most likely start communicating with you & possibly manifesting. It starts to become active at 3PM in preparation for the night's journey. So you can make contact in the evening as well if you keep your mind perfectly clear & open. (The Angel of God here just said "The Angel Will Float Around You Watching You Till You Fall Asleep")

The things i write are not copy & paste. You haven't ever seen anyone else who writes like me.

The "Bull Hour" teaching, which i've never heard of before, is probably using the bull symbolism because of its horns & carrying power. Some peoples used a symbol of a goddess with crescent horns on her head that carried the orb of the soul between its points. Some used the crescent flower of The Tree of Eternal Life that holds the soul between its points.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or