U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-11-2019, 04:52 AM

1,886 posts, read 1,801,016 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
Ah! Yet another cult.
lol! The smallest cult known to man... just the two of us. Me and God.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-11-2019, 04:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TroutDude View Post
How many moons surround your planet?
Haha.

Old 09-11-2019, 05:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishbrains View Post
Looks like he wasnít in any great hurry. Did further revelation not matter to the 6 generations that lived and died in the interim?
I have no idea what his requirements were. It took several years and thousands of messages to finish the task. The reason why he wanted to write it down was so it would be in his words... not someoneís interpretation of what he may have said.

So these writings are Jesusí second coming. Christians are waiting for him to come down from the clouds, but that ainít gonna happen.

Those of us who have searched for the truth have found it. I wasnít searching. God was the furtherest thing from my thoughts, when my sister read the book. She hounded me for two years, until I finally became curious. And the rest is history... as they say. Mind-blowing stuff that makes sense. Then you can finally be at peace.

Old 09-11-2019, 07:17 AM

16,083 posts, read 12,518,564 times
I can't read 90 posts here...so if this had been said, apologies...I remember from the messages
SoCalAngel has mentioned, something that seemed to make HUGE sense...John said regarding Jesus saying,
Abba, Abba why have you forsaken me?
Paraphrase from John: We couldn't have possibly heard anything Jesus said we were kept too far back.
The Father never left Jesus.

(In other words, like many things, it was made up.)

Old 09-11-2019, 07:30 AM

16,083 posts, read 12,518,564 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalAngel2009 View Post
Most newcomers go to the Earth plane.

Some go directly to Hell. It depends on the degree of darkness.
Hi sis,
I would disagree slightly. Instead of saying go to Hell...I understand--- to an unpleasant place.
Yes, a hellish place that is appropriate to them...a greedy, mean, angry person would go to a suitable place...
different than a genocidal dictator, say, Ha!
All places tailor made..

The one thing I may have mentioned earlier...is we are never 'just left there'...we are loved...and
'Light workers', advanced brothers and sisters, come around to encourage us to 'see the light'...
'chose the Light'...so to speak.
And they DO! Sure it might take centuries in a place where there is no time! Lol!

Reference Anthony Borgia's, 'Life in the Unseen World' Free online somewhere..

Old 09-11-2019, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
Hi sis,
I would disagree slightly. Instead of saying go to Hell...I understand--- to an unpleasant place.
Yes, a hellish place that is appropriate to them...a greedy, mean, angry person would go to a suitable place...
different than a genocidal dictator, say, Ha!
All places tailor made..

The one thing I may have mentioned earlier...is we are never 'just left there'...we are loved...and
'Light workers', advanced brothers and sisters, come around to encourage us to 'see the light'...
'chose the Light'...so to speak.
And they DO! Sure it might take centuries in a place where there is no time! Lol!

Reference Anthony Borgia's, 'Life in the Unseen World' Free online somewhere..
Hey Miss H, good to see you again.

For the record, Hell is in one location... very close to the earth. There are many planes of darkness in Hell, depending on the severity of darkness on oneís soul. The darkness appears on the spirit body and the darker it is, the more deformed and ugly it is. There are no homes in Hell... so the pitiful spirits wander around homeless and, unfortunately, some of them are earthbound... meaning they havenít accepted that theyíre actually dead.

As you posted, they arenít left alone, but encouraged by spirits of light to change their thoughts and to seek God. It may take some centuries before they do this, though.

Knowing all this helps to focus on what we need to do ourselves so as not having to go there after we pass over. Letís just say itís like having Halloween every day.

Old 09-11-2019, 09:13 AM

5,032 posts, read 1,020,828 times
Quote:
I have no idea what his requirements were. It took several years and thousands of messages to finish the task. The reason why he wanted to write it down was so it would be in his words... not someoneís interpretation of what he may have said.

So these writings are Jesusí second coming. Christians are waiting for him to come down from the clouds, but that ainít gonna happen.

Those of us who have searched for the truth have found it. I wasnít searching. God was the furtherest thing from my thoughts, when my sister read the book. She hounded me for two years, until I finally became curious. And the rest is history... as they say. Mind-blowing stuff that makes sense. Then you can finally be at peace.
Sounds like you have had similar experiences to Mohammed and Joesph Smith. When does the book come out?

Old 09-11-2019, 02:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
Sounds like you have had similar experiences to Mohammed and Joesph Smith. When does the book come out?
It wasnít me. Iím just fortunate to have learned about it in my lifetime.

During the span of nine years, James Padgett received spirit messages from his wife, Helen, and all of his relatives. He was a Methodist, taught Sunday school and was born and raised in Washington, DC. He was a prominent attorney and an assistant DA at one time. He had no clue that he was a medium until after his wife died. He was so grief stricken, he went to a seance to see if he could hear from her. He did. When she told him that she could write through him, he didnít believe it. But eventually, his curiosity over came him and he tried it. Thereafter, he received messages from Jesus, etc.

According to his friend and the publisher of the initial volumes, Dr. Leslie R. Stone, Mr. Padgett was a medium par excellence. He died in 1923.

And the rest they say, is history. Why donít more people know about these messages? There is no organization with millions of dollars to promote it. There are books and several websites, if anybody is seeking the truth, they will be led to one of them.

And if you want to know what it will be like... be prepared to be amazed.

Like with the earthplane. Guess how it looks. Go outside on a gray day. See homes? People doing things? See lakes, rivers and streams? See flowers and trees? You will see life... itís spirit life.

Old Yesterday, 05:38 PM

20,374 posts, read 14,479,148 times
Quote:
He had no clue that he was a medium until after his wife died.
And, now he's in Hell.

I Chronicles 10:13 So Saul died for his unfaithfulness which he had committed against Yahweh, because he did not keep the word of Yahweh and also because he consulted a medium for guidance.

[emphasis mine]

Good luck with that.

Old Yesterday, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mircea View Post
And, now he's in Hell.

I Chronicles 10:13 So Saul died for his unfaithfulness which he had committed against Yahweh, because he did not keep the word of Yahweh and also because he consulted a medium for guidance.

[emphasis mine]

Good luck with that.
Was Saul... Paul? If so, I posted what he wrote yesterday. He had to spend time in hell, but he got outta there.

As to James Padgett, he rose to the top ...the Celestial Heavens... some time after his passing and is with his soulmate wife, Helen. When he passed over in 1923, he was not only greeted by Jesus, but also thousands of spirits who had been helped because of his consent to receive over two thousand spirit communications.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or