U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 07:45 PM
 
1,903 posts, read 1,132,740 times
Reputation: 1638

Advertisements

...well, i never met God but i have met Jesus...did an 8 day stint in broward county, florida lock up back in the day for a d.w.i., half the guys in there were named 'Jesus'...

 
Old Yesterday, 08:49 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
15,442 posts, read 5,166,949 times
Reputation: 1587
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...well, i never met God but i have met Jesus...did an 8 day stint in broward county, florida lock up back in the day for a d.w.i., half the guys in there were named 'Jesus'...
When you post, it says you are Miss Hepburn's friend, that makes us enemies.
 
Old Yesterday, 09:22 PM
 
40,234 posts, read 11,303,716 times
Reputation: 5193
The only use in a thread like this is that so the deluded Biblesuckers can beat each other up over their own personal God in the head which makes all the other (by default) deluded. So it saves us atheists the trouble, since no believer listens to us on principle anyway.

As for oceans 777, since he denied saying he'd been thrown into the lake of fire and personally baptised by Jesus and it was proved that he had said so, it proves pretty much that he's not a PoE and an atheist pretending to be a believer just to discredit them would do a better job of it. But we just have a religious nutjob here

As we say - if you can't trust the bible on mundane things how can you trust it on the supernatural? And the same goes for the believers.
 
Old Yesterday, 09:35 PM
 
1,903 posts, read 1,132,740 times
Reputation: 1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
When you post, it says you are Miss Hepburn's friend, that makes us enemies.

...you have no idea who i am....very christian of you...
 
Old Yesterday, 09:36 PM
 
1,903 posts, read 1,132,740 times
Reputation: 1638
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hannibal Flavius View Post
When you post, it says you are Miss Hepburn's friend, that makes us enemies.

....with no sense of humor, i might add...
 
Old Yesterday, 09:48 PM
 
9,168 posts, read 5,276,784 times
Reputation: 10393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
They are wrong because 'I have met God & The Angels' in person face to face & held Their hands.
.
Why should anyone accept that what you say is true? What proof do you offer?
 
Old Yesterday, 09:50 PM
 
9,168 posts, read 5,276,784 times
Reputation: 10393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Oh God. Well I guess we have to remember there are children here too & they will say all kinds of childish things for the fun of it
Her claim was every bit as valid as yours.
 
Old Yesterday, 09:52 PM
 
4,876 posts, read 988,336 times
Reputation: 2684
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
...you have no idea who i am....very christian of you...
He's almost righteous, isn't he?
 
Old Yesterday, 10:01 PM
 
9,168 posts, read 5,276,784 times
Reputation: 10393
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Well there is no argument. God does exist & the proof is in all the visits from angels & other spiritual & supernatural experiences that occur endlessly throughout time.
Where is the proof that any of these occurred? If any did occur, where is the proof that they have anything to do with your particular version of "God"?
 
Old Yesterday, 10:03 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
15,442 posts, read 5,166,949 times
Reputation: 1587
Quote:
Originally Posted by justus978 View Post
....with no sense of humor, i might add...
I never did have a sense of humor, '' dry,' that is what people said of me laughing and calling me seargent Sadanko, but you wouldn't know nothing about that.

You are on a cliff looking into a deep Lake which is like a sea, the darkness will overcome you, and here I am trying to save you, '' Don't look into her eyes.''

Yeah, I know you are all innocent, unknowingly innocent because you are under her spell.

I can warn you all day and all night about her, but you will not listen because she has you, the lady of the lake.

You may as well be staring into the beautiful light of the phoenix, and while it looks all so pretty, she will completely consume you with her fire.

Jus saying, you think I am being insulting, but I am just trying to save you man, she has you in her grips.

Thunder shall come first, and then the lightning, everything you say will be prophesy because it will no longer be you speaking, and in that moment when you realize I am right, well there ya go, just a horse who realizes he has been ridden hard and put up wet, and then he says to himself,'' I never knew I had a rider.''
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top