U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
 
Location: Sun City West, Arizona
23,727 posts, read 10,786,585 times
Reputation: 20820

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Why should anyone accept that what you say is true? What proof do you offer?
I wish that these christians could keep an open mind and imagine if they visited Thailand and heard the fantastical tales related to Buddhism. Would they just accept them? Or Hinudism. Would they just accept them? Or Native American. Would they just accept them.

No. Of course they wouldn't. But that's exactly what they expect -- and demand -- that we do.

And if we don't they throw a tantrum and threaten us with hell.

 
Old Yesterday, 10:09 PM
 
Location: Southern Oregon
870 posts, read 844,791 times
Reputation: 1017
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hi

I hope life is treating you well & you are not wanting in any way.

Throughout my life the angels of God have been visiting me & manifesting solidly. They take me & show me all the Heavens & Hells, Saints, Angels & Demons etc, & they show me the future & it always comes true.

So as I am just an ordinary person & not religious or connected to a church in any way, & I have been given a lifetime of proof that God exists, then I can state with absolute clarity & factualness that "God Does Exist". Therefore atheists, (the people who don't believe in God), are all wrong aren't they!!

They are wrong because 'I have met God & The Angels' in person face to face & held Their hands. It's all real,
So when I see Religions with their books about people long ago who met God, & they are telling us all we should believe in God, I know they are Absolutely Telling The Truth.
There is a God & He comes & goes from among us all the time & moves in mysterious ways.

Atheists are having a Hayday on the net because they are free to pour out insults to people who believe in God. But they are all 100% wrong. Maybe it is the little things about religion that they abhor? I don't know & they may have a point there in various ways. But the fact that God exists is irrefutable & not open to question. God does exist & therefore people who hate religion should not say they hate religion & therefore God does not exist. They should say that there are things about religion they know are false & yet the fact that God exists is undeniable. That is their only valid sustainable stance that is available to them. Because God does exist. There is no truth in their assertions that God does not exist. They are totally wrong & they should be made aware of that & told to become learned.


Millions of people experience angelic visitations & journeys to the heavens & hells etc. Those encounters are proof that God exists. Just as a few rocks in space are proof to the scientists that the big bang did happen.

They teach their religious-like ideas that The Creator is a big bang that evolved. While other people who have witnessed God & know God is true 'tell people that The Person "God" does exist & is a fact of life.
It is obvious that He exists. It's as plain as the nose on your faces. You just have to read all the encounters & wonders people experience, to know that God does exist.
Please educate yourselves & become learned in this field of knowledge if you want to be taken seriously

That is what I believe.



They aren't proof.
 
Old Yesterday, 10:13 PM
 
Location: Booth Texas
15,443 posts, read 5,166,949 times
Reputation: 1587
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brynach View Post
They aren't proof.
How dare you sir, SIR How dare you●
 
Old Yesterday, 10:40 PM
 
147 posts, read 16,449 times
Reputation: 38
Quote:
Originally Posted by TRANSPONDER View Post

As for oceans 777, since he denied saying he'd been thrown into the lake of fire and personally baptised by Jesus and it was proved that he had said so,
I am so proud of being Baptised by Jesus & I have never denied that I have been baptised by Him. And I have always told people that I was thrown into the lake of fire by God.

Atheists here continuously lie. It is a bad habit of theirs that crumbles their entire philosophy
 
Old Yesterday, 11:22 PM
 
4,876 posts, read 988,336 times
Reputation: 2684
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
I am so proud of being Baptised by Jesus & I have never denied that I have been baptised by Him. And I have always told people that I was thrown into the lake of fire by God.

Atheists here continuously lie. It is a bad habit of theirs that crumbles their entire philosophy
So, why did you not answer my question? The one about what the angels looked like?
 
Old Yesterday, 11:24 PM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
15,499 posts, read 10,480,267 times
Reputation: 2656
Yet another spam thread.
 
Old Yesterday, 11:28 PM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
15,499 posts, read 10,480,267 times
Reputation: 2656
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
How is this different than all your other posts?
It isn't. It's yet another spam thread. The OP is not interested in discussion. I've reported this thread as spam. Perhaps others could do the same and we might see an end to the endless preaching from this member.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petunia 100 View Post
Where is the proof that any of these occurred?
The OP is not in the least interested in proof. He only wants us to believe his delusion without question.
 
Old Today, 12:03 AM
 
147 posts, read 16,449 times
Reputation: 38
If Jesus manifested to you & you told people about it they would say it is the devil. If any manifestation of God doesn't fit in with the religions each person is familiar with then they will say it is not God, it is some lesser being. That's how closed minded people can be.

So I don't want to describe all of my thousands of encounters with God because all the atheists, & even the religionists, will mock me 24/7 as soon as I post something. I'll return from Heaven where I was with everyone's God & I will joyfully tell the world about it, & instantly the atheists will pour out their insults & hatred at me.

The purpose of this thread was just to bring out into the open the fact that any spiritual manifestation is proof that science is totally 100% wrong about God not existing. Because if spiritual things do exist, & we know they do because they have been caught on camera as well, then God can quite easily be at the head of the spirit world, as has been stated for aeons. Science is wrong. Atheism is wrong. Spiritual things do exist & have been caught on camera many times. And millions of people have reported encounters & journeys to Heaven with the spiritual people including God. So unless your mind is being purposefully held closed then you must admit that there is 100% absolute probability that religions are correct after all '& there is a God.

You have to agree to that or you are deluding yourself & turning your back on Humanity, by denying all the proof of the spirit side that has been documented & captured on film.
And of course you'll say it is all fake. You'll lie & say people are frauds. Like you have continuously lied about me by saying I wrote things, when you know I did not write them at all.

I think it's called 'living in denial. You know something is true but you deny it & fight against it for some personal reason.

People keep saying I'm preaching Christianity but that is false. I believe all religions have some truth in them including Christianity.

I have met God & I can tell you that God is the Ultimate Person that You Really Must Meet. You simply do not know what a real person is until you meet God. I don't want to preach about it of course. I just want you to know that God is real, & if you open your minds to God then you'll find that sooner or later God will walk into your life '& you will finally know what life is all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by normstad View Post
So, why did you not answer my question? The one about what the angels looked like?
I think I wrote a long post to you on another thread telling you about some of the different ways God has manifested, & you just ignored me totally & chatted with someone else. It's okay, I don't care, but I don't feel it is helpful for me to try & describe God & Angels on this thread. I am sorry
 
Old Today, 12:35 AM
 
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
5,870 posts, read 2,949,068 times
Reputation: 2944
Quote:
Originally Posted by phetaroi View Post
I wish that these christians could keep an open mind and imagine if they visited Thailand and heard the fantastical tales related to Buddhism. Would they just accept them? Or Hinudism. Would they just accept them? Or Native American. Would they just accept them.

No. Of course they wouldn't. But that's exactly what they expect -- and demand -- that we do.

And if we don't they throw a tantrum and threaten us with hell.
I've been called arrogant.

I suppose they are so convinced that they are right that they simply cannot comprehend that anyone might deny them. Imagine how we would feel if someone came along and started telling us the earth was flat and covered by a dome of water (or something) and that there is a wall of ice surrounding us and all that. That's how they view us. It dumbfounds them. How could we possibly have scientific knowledge that contradicts the bible.
 
Old Today, 02:12 AM
 
Location: USA
3,750 posts, read 1,330,349 times
Reputation: 1068
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hi

I hope life is treating you well & you are not wanting in any way.

Throughout my life the angels of God have been visiting me & manifesting solidly. They take me & show me all the Heavens & Hells, Saints, Angels & Demons etc, & they show me the future & it always comes true.

So as I am just an ordinary person & not religious or connected to a church in any way, & I have been given a lifetime of proof that God exists, then I can state with absolute clarity & factualness that "God Does Exist". Therefore atheists, (the people who don't believe in God), are all wrong aren't they!!

They are wrong because 'I have met God & The Angels' in person face to face & held Their hands. It's all real,
So when I see Religions with their books about people long ago who met God, & they are telling us all we should believe in God, I know they are Absolutely Telling The Truth.
There is a God & He comes & goes from among us all the time & moves in mysterious ways.

Atheists are having a Hayday on the net because they are free to pour out insults to people who believe in God. But they are all 100% wrong. Maybe it is the little things about religion that they abhor? I don't know & they may have a point there in various ways. But the fact that God exists is irrefutable & not open to question. God does exist & therefore people who hate religion should not say they hate religion & therefore God does not exist. They should say that there are things about religion they know are false & yet the fact that God exists is undeniable. That is their only valid sustainable stance that is available to them. Because God does exist. There is no truth in their assertions that God does not exist. They are totally wrong & they should be made aware of that & told to become learned.


Millions of people experience angelic visitations & journeys to the heavens & hells etc. Those encounters are proof that God exists. Just as a few rocks in space are proof to the scientists that the big bang did happen.

They teach their religious-like ideas that The Creator is a big bang that evolved. While other people who have witnessed God & know God is true 'tell people that The Person "God" does exist & is a fact of life.
It is obvious that He exists. It's as plain as the nose on your faces. You just have to read all the encounters & wonders people experience, to know that God does exist.
Please educate yourselves & become learned in this field of knowledge if you want to be taken seriously

That is what I believe.



Are you aware that Muhammad also met with God? We can be certain that it's true, because Muhammad himself said so. And it is so written in the Holy Koran.

Wikipedia
Isra and Mi'raj
Isra and Mihraj Calligraphy for all descriptive purposes
The Isra and Mi'raj (Arabic: الإسراء والمعراج‎, al-’Isrā’ wal-Mi‘rāj) are the two parts of a Night Journey that, according to Islam, the Islamic prophet Muhammad took during a single night around the year 621. Within Islam it signifies both a physical and spiritual journey.[1] The Quran surah al-Isra contains an outline account,[2] while greater detail is found in the hadith collections of the reports, teachings, deeds and sayings of Muhammad. In the accounts of the Isra’, Muhammad is said to have traveled on the back of a winged mule-like white beast, called Buraq, to "the farthest mosque."

The Archangel Jibrīl (or Jibrāʾīl, Gabriel) came to him, and brought Buraq, the traditional heavenly mount of the prophets. Buraq carried Muhammad to al-Aqsa Mosque, the "Farthest Mosque", in Jerusalem. Muhammad alighted, tethered Buraq to the Temple Mount and performed prayer, where on God's command he was tested by Gabriel.[9][10] It was told by Anas ibn Malik that Muhammad said: "Jibra'il brought me a vessel of wine, a vessel of water and a vessel of milk, and I chose the milk. Jibra'il said: 'You have chosen the Fitrah (natural instinct).'" In the second part of the journey, the Mi'raj (an Arabic word that literally means "ladder"),[11] Jibra'il took him to the heavens, where he toured the seven stages of heaven, and spoke with the earlier prophets such as Abraham (ʾIbrāhīm), Moses (Musa), John the Baptist (Yaḥyā ibn Zakarīyā), and Jesus (Isa). Muhammad was then taken to Sidrat al-Muntaha – a holy tree in the seventh heaven that Gabriel was not allowed to pass. According to Islamic tradition, God instructed Muhammad that Muslims must pray fifty times per day; however, Moses told Muhammad that it was very difficult for the people and urged Muhammad to ask for a reduction, until finally it was reduced to five times per day.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Isra_and_Mi%27raj
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread


Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top