Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-04-2019, 03:26 PM

1,378 posts, read 392,757 times

Advertisements

Hi

I hope life is treating you well & you are not wanting in any way.

Throughout my life the angels of God have been visiting me & manifesting solidly. They take me & show me all the Heavens & Hells, Saints, Angels & Demons etc, & they show me the future & it always comes true.

So as I am just an ordinary person & not religious or connected to a church in any way, & I have been given a lifetime of proof that God exists, then I can state with absolute clarity & factualness that "God Does Exist". Therefore atheists, (the people who don't believe in God), are all wrong aren't they!!

They are wrong because 'I have met God & The Angels' in person face to face & held Their hands. It's all real,
So when I see Religions with their books about people long ago who met God, & they are telling us all we should believe in God, I know they are Absolutely Telling The Truth.
There is a God & He comes & goes from among us all the time & moves in mysterious ways.

Atheists are having a Hayday on the net because they are free to pour out insults to people who believe in God. But they are all 100% wrong. Maybe it is the little things about religion that they abhor? I don't know & they may have a point there in various ways. But the fact that God exists is irrefutable & not open to question. God does exist & therefore people who hate religion should not say they hate religion & therefore God does not exist. They should say that there are things about religion they know are false & yet the fact that God exists is undeniable. That is their only valid sustainable stance that is available to them. Because God does exist. There is no truth in their assertions that God does not exist. They are totally wrong & they should be made aware of that & told to become learned.

Millions of people experience angelic visitations & journeys to the heavens & hells etc. Those encounters are proof that God exists. Just as a few rocks in space are proof to the scientists that the big bang did happen.

They teach their religious-like ideas that The Creator is a big bang that evolved. While other people who have witnessed God & know God is true 'tell people that The Person "God" does exist & is a fact of life.
It is obvious that He exists. It's as plain as the nose on your faces. You just have to read all the encounters & wonders people experience, to know that God does exist.
Please educate yourselves & become learned in this field of knowledge if you want to be taken seriously

That is what I believe.

Old 09-04-2019, 03:35 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,604,176 times
I have met the flying spaghetti monster, along with all of His Noodliness, and the meatball angels, therefore you are wrong.

See, I can say dumb stuff too!

Old 09-04-2019, 03:39 PM

1,378 posts, read 392,757 times
Oh God. Well I guess we have to remember there are children here too & they will say all kinds of childish things for the fun of it

Old 09-04-2019, 03:42 PM

19,012 posts, read 27,562,983 times

Thank you. I hope you have blessed life yourself, what sounds like you do.

Care to explain the 2nd half of your grace?

Old 09-04-2019, 03:42 PM

11,061 posts, read 7,135,481 times
Or, we don't have to prove anything to anyone. What we each think inwardly can be all that is necessary and relevant, and what others think belongs to them.

I'll never get the cheerleading that goes with proselytizing, whether under the influence of religion, atheism, political ranting, or any other shallow club/group effort. Keeping little score cards and trying to earn points for "their team" in this way will get one nowhere.

No two people will EVER be the same. Might as well recognize that, respect it, and move on.

Last edited by Thoreau424; 09-04-2019 at 03:54 PM..

Old 09-04-2019, 03:54 PM

6,115 posts, read 3,083,547 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hi

Throughout my life the angels of God have been visiting me & manifesting solidly. They take me & show me all the Heavens & Hells, Saints, Angels & Demons etc, & they show me the future & it always comes true.

So as I am just an ordinary person & not religious or connected to a church in any way, & I have been given a lifetime of proof that God exists, then I can state with absolute clarity & factualness that "God Does Exist". Therefore atheists, (the people who don't believe in God), are all wrong aren't they!!

They are wrong because 'I have met God & The Angels' in person face to face & held Their hands. It's all real,
So when I see Religions with their books about people long ago who met God, & they are telling us all we should believe in God, I know they are Absolutely Telling The Truth.
There is a God & He comes & goes from among us all the time & moves in mysterious ways.

Atheists are having a Hayday on the net because they are free to pour out insults to people who believe in God. But they are all 100% wrong. Maybe it is the little things about religion that they abhor? I don't know & they may have a point there in various ways. But the fact that God exists is irrefutable & not open to question. God does exist & therefore people who hate religion should not say they hate religion & therefore God does not exist. They should say that there are things about religion they know are false & yet the fact that God exists is undeniable. That is their only valid sustainable stance that is available to them. Because God does exist. There is no truth in their assertions that God does not exist. They are totally wrong & they should be made aware of that & told to become learned.

Millions of people experience angelic visitations & journeys to the heavens & hells etc. Those encounters are proof that God exists. Just as a few rocks in space are proof to the scientists that the big bang did happen.

They teach their religious-like ideas that The Creator is a big bang that evolved. While other people who have witnessed God & know God is true 'tell people that The Person "God" does exist & is a fact of life.
It is obvious that He exists. It's as plain as the nose on your faces. You just have to read all the encounters & wonders people experience, to know that God does exist.
Please educate yourselves & become learned in this field of knowledge if you want to be taken seriously

That is what I believe.
I really don't see any point of discussion here.

You have met God, and visited heaven and hell and met angles - so all Atheists are wrong.

OK, so what's the question? What are we discussing here?

Old 09-04-2019, 03:55 PM

4,466 posts, read 1,604,176 times
Quote:
Oh God. Well I guess we have to remember there are children here too & they will say all kinds of childish things for the fun of it
Says the guy claiming all sorts of outlandish, ridiculous, and childish things on this very forum, while making knowledge claims and saying everyone who doesn't believe as you are wrong... Yea, I won't lose sleep over you claiming I am the child here... Delusional.

All the while ignoring that people all around the world have vastly different experiences that contradict yours...

Old 09-04-2019, 04:27 PM

50,759 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Quote:
Hi

That is what I believe.
How is this different than all your other posts?

Old 09-04-2019, 04:29 PM

23,170 posts, read 26,179,590 times
Quote:
Hi

And I wish the same for you and that you're not going to be continuously getting thrown into that lake of fire .
After so many times you must not have any body hair left and some severe blisters.

Old 09-04-2019, 04:35 PM

12,918 posts, read 16,854,254 times
Anyone who would mention "flying spaghetti" in regards to God is childish. I would not listen to anything else the person has to say on this subject.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality