Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-06-2019, 05:19 AM

1,378 posts, read 392,757 times

Advertisements

Hi
Since I was a child the Angels of God & God Himself have taken me to watch people in Hell being judged for their sins & thrown into the lake of Fire, 'where I watch them burning in agony as their flesh drips off.

At first I did not understand what I was being shown because I was just a tiny kid. But later I knew what God was showing me & sometimes I would talk back to God with arrogance, & act like it was all wrong for Hell to exist at all. Whenever I spoke back to God like that He would just pick me up & throw me into The Lake of Fire as well.

Throughout my life I have been thrown into the lake of fire many times & burned for ages before God brought me out. God is always trying to teach me the way things are & every now & then I think I know more than God! It is ego I guess.

God also takes me to a library filled with living books of life. There are countless books & each one is a life in a different time & place. God then places me into one book after another while He laughs & laughs.

I am placed into a book of life & suddenly find myself in another land & time living as a totally different person. Yet I instantly know who the new person I am actually is, & I know all about the time & place I find myself in. It's like I suddenly realise I have lived there my entire life & know everything about the place & times.
I actually become the person in The Book of Life that God has placed me into.

Then God brings me out of the book & back into the library & He is laughing & laughing at me. Then He places me into another book & again I find myself living as a person in a completely different time & place.

Over & over God makes me experience living the lives of many different people in all different times & lands.
And in between each life God brings me out of the books of life & back into the library where He is laughing happily at me.
That is another thing God does to me when I get the idea that I know more than He. God just shows me His power to show me who is Boss.

I recall that people from other religions have had near death experiences & they found themselves in the Christian type Hell. Then when they came back to life they started preaching Christianity instead of their own religion.

I'm sure that most all of you will be taken to Hell to be judged when you die.

God says to me as we are watching people in Hell being judged: "THE ONLY THING PEOPLE OWN ARE THE GOOD DEEDS THEY DO".

It's like our good deeds get balanced against our bad deeds.

So we really should be doing good deeds every day of our lives until we die. Then we are definitely going to avoid being thrown into the lake of fire. Personally I have already been thrown into the lake of fire & I know how horrific it is.

On a lighter note I have also been taken to Heaven to see The Saints & they are supremely beautiful people! There is nothing on earth that can compare to their beauty. They are absolutely the best people of all & we all should strive to be saints as well.

Still I fear that most all of you including myself will burn in the lake of fire & not go to Heaven when we die. I have lived a selfish life without any doubt.

I don't want to read all the insults & mockery for posting my story, so I can't read any opinions or questions you may submit 'I am sorry

Last edited by ocean777; 08-06-2019 at 05:33 AM..

Old 08-10-2019, 10:17 AM

21,020 posts, read 19,363,451 times
So your plan or MO is to start threads and never come back to them?
I get that from one of them saying ...not to respond....and you never converse with anyone.

Old 08-10-2019, 11:42 AM

23,126 posts, read 10,426,638 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
Hi
Since I was a child the Angels of God & God Himself have taken me to watch people in Hell being judged for their sins & thrown into the lake of Fire, 'where I watch them burning in agony as their flesh drips off.

At first I did not understand what I was being shown because I was just a tiny kid. But later I knew what God was showing me & sometimes I would talk back to God with arrogance, & act like it was all wrong for Hell to exist at all. Whenever I spoke back to God like that He would just pick me up & throw me into The Lake of Fire as well.

Throughout my life I have been thrown into the lake of fire many times & burned for ages before God brought me out. God is always trying to teach me the way things are & every now & then I think I know more than God! It is ego I guess.

God also takes me to a library filled with living books of life. There are countless books & each one is a life in a different time & place. God then places me into one book after another while He laughs & laughs.

I am placed into a book of life & suddenly find myself in another land & time living as a totally different person. Yet I instantly know who the new person I am actually is, & I know all about the time & place I find myself in. It's like I suddenly realise I have lived there my entire life & know everything about the place & times.
I actually become the person in The Book of Life that God has placed me into.

Then God brings me out of the book & back into the library & He is laughing & laughing at me. Then He places me into another book & again I find myself living as a person in a completely different time & place.

Over & over God makes me experience living the lives of many different people in all different times & lands.
And in between each life God brings me out of the books of life & back into the library where He is laughing happily at me.
That is another thing God does to me when I get the idea that I know more than He. God just shows me His power to show me who is Boss.

I recall that people from other religions have had near death experiences & they found themselves in the Christian type Hell. Then when they came back to life they started preaching Christianity instead of their own religion.

I'm sure that most all of you will be taken to Hell to be judged when you die.

God says to me as we are watching people in Hell being judged: "THE ONLY THING PEOPLE OWN ARE THE GOOD DEEDS THEY DO".

It's like our good deeds get balanced against our bad deeds.

So we really should be doing good deeds every day of our lives until we die. Then we are definitely going to avoid being thrown into the lake of fire. Personally I have already been thrown into the lake of fire & I know how horrific it is.

On a lighter note I have also been taken to Heaven to see The Saints & they are supremely beautiful people! There is nothing on earth that can compare to their beauty. They are absolutely the best people of all & we all should strive to be saints as well.

Still I fear that most all of you including myself will burn in the lake of fire & not go to Heaven when we die. I have lived a selfish life without any doubt.

I don't want to read all the insults & mockery for posting my story, so I can't read any opinions or questions you may submit 'I am sorry
Hear that? We all going to Ocean's imaginary hell, a place he made up. All the scriptures of hell are about the outer court, and fire is the ashes falling off a person right now, we are dying right now.

A worm is not going to eat on your flesh for eternity, the worm is a seed that never dies, a seed of Sukkot that needs water to die and bear fruit, but with no water, the seed shall never die, and you remain human.

Old 08-10-2019, 11:55 AM

31,373 posts, read 20,168,052 times
I'm awarding an A in creativity but an F in credibility.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:37 PM

18,976 posts, read 7,004,377 times
I'm sorry. I don't believe you. I'd suggest you should talk to someone about this.

Old 08-10-2019, 12:39 PM

19,013 posts, read 27,562,983 times
Just look at his other posts. Or, her.
Pattern is easily seen.
Unless you just can't, there is no point in getting involved.

Old 08-10-2019, 02:35 PM

1,456 posts, read 515,094 times
Oh Lord,
If I worship You
From fear of Hell, burn me in Hell.

Oh Lord,
If I worship You
From hope of Paradise, bar me from its gates.

But if I worship You for Yourself alone
Then grace me forever the splendor of Your Face.
Rabi´a al-Adawiyya

Old 08-10-2019, 02:43 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
hi
since i was a child the angels of god & god himself have taken me to watch people in hell being judged for their sins & thrown into the lake of fire, 'where i watch them burning in agony as their flesh drips off.

At first i did not understand what i was being shown because i was just a tiny kid. But later i knew what god was showing me & sometimes i would talk back to god with arrogance, & act like it was all wrong for hell to exist at all. Whenever i spoke back to god like that he would just pick me up & throw me into the lake of fire as well.

Throughout my life i have been thrown into the lake of fire many times & burned for ages before god brought me out. God is always trying to teach me the way things are & every now & then i think i know more than god! It is ego i guess.

God also takes me to a library filled with living books of life. There are countless books & each one is a life in a different time & place. God then places me into one book after another while he laughs & laughs.

I am placed into a book of life & suddenly find myself in another land & time living as a totally different person. Yet i instantly know who the new person i am actually is, & i know all about the time & place i find myself in. It's like i suddenly realise i have lived there my entire life & know everything about the place & times.
I actually become the person in the book of life that god has placed me into.

Then god brings me out of the book & back into the library & he is laughing & laughing at me. Then he places me into another book & again i find myself living as a person in a completely different time & place.

Over & over god makes me experience living the lives of many different people in all different times & lands.
And in between each life god brings me out of the books of life & back into the library where he is laughing happily at me.
That is another thing god does to me when i get the idea that i know more than he. God just shows me his power to show me who is boss.

I recall that people from other religions have had near death experiences & they found themselves in the christian type hell. Then when they came back to life they started preaching christianity instead of their own religion.

I'm sure that most all of you will be taken to hell to be judged when you die.

God says to me as we are watching people in hell being judged: "the only thing people own are the good deeds they do".

it's like our good deeds get balanced against our bad deeds.

So we really should be doing good deeds every day of our lives until we die. Then we are definitely going to avoid being thrown into the lake of fire. Personally i have already been thrown into the lake of fire & i know how horrific it is.

On a lighter note i have also been taken to heaven to see the saints & they are supremely beautiful people! There is nothing on earth that can compare to their beauty. They are absolutely the best people of all & we all should strive to be saints as well.

Still i fear that most all of you including myself will burn in the lake of fire & not go to heaven when we die. I have lived a selfish life without any doubt.

I don't want to read all the insults & mockery for posting my story, so i can't read any opinions or questions you may submit 'i am sorry
😳...

Old 08-10-2019, 02:44 PM

32,530 posts, read 22,016,467 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn View Post
So your plan or MO is to start threads and never come back to them?
I get that from one of them saying ...not to respond....and you never converse with anyone.
Remember Tony, Tony, Tony?...

Old 08-10-2019, 03:22 PM

50,766 posts, read 24,261,465 times
Well, if god has thrown the OP in the lake of fire many times, perhaps he's trying to tell the OP something.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality