U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Today, 02:04 AM

163 posts, read 16,449 times

Advertisements

People have always witnessed ghosts & many ghosts have been caught on camera & recorded answering questions on tape for the living. So that is cold hard scientific proof that people do not die when the body dies. It is proof that science is wrong about what we are. We obviously have a soul which transcends death.
Be that as it may the real matter at hand is that 'seeing as Ghosts exist then The Holy Ghost can exist as well. There is scientific proof that ghosts are real. An abundance of it. So if they are real then The Holy Ghost can quite easily be real also.

What do you all think

Old Today, 02:41 AM

3,758 posts, read 1,332,531 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean777 View Post
People have always witnessed ghosts & many ghosts have been caught on camera & recorded answering questions on tape for the living. So that is cold hard scientific proof that people do not die when the body dies. It is proof that science is wrong about what we are. We obviously have a soul which transcends death.
Be that as it may the real matter at hand is that 'seeing as Ghosts exist then The Holy Ghost can exist as well. There is scientific proof that ghosts are real. An abundance of it. So if they are real then The Holy Ghost can quite easily be real also.

What do you all think

Old Today, 02:50 AM

15,506 posts, read 10,483,153 times
Quote:
What do you all think
I think it's time you were stopped from opening new threads on exactly the same subjects as all your other threads.

Old Today, 02:58 AM

2,825 posts, read 1,911,466 times
Quote:

What do you all think
The Holy Ghost and other ghosts have no correlation.
And ghosts photos and images have largely disappeared in the digital age, just like they have for Big Foot, UFO's and the like.
Too many hoaxes from back in the day, but technology has exposed that.
There may well be Demons here on earth, but they are not ghosts.

Old Today, 03:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
I think it's time you were stopped from opening new threads on exactly the same subjects as all your other threads.

Just try & be civil & discuss the topic.

And this is a completely new subject. All my threads are on different subjects.

One topic explained the science God uses to control all the universe. He taught it to me personally.

One topic described the times God took me to view hell.

One topic describes how God uses telepathy on people.

They are all different topics

Last edited by ocean777; Today at 03:11 AM..

Old Today, 03:10 AM

Quote:
You can't even be civil & discuss the topic.

And this is a completely new subject. All my threads are on different subjects.
No.It's not a new subject. The last thread you had closed was about ghosts and spirits being real and so = God. That's what this new thread is about too and it will also probably be locked for the same reason the others were.. In the same way that you write something and then deny writing it, you don't even remember the subject of your endless preaching threads.

Old Today, 03:14 AM

3,758 posts, read 1,332,531 times
Quote:

What do you all think
I live in a large two story 100 year old house with a two room basement and a walk in attic. It's a great old house, very solid, but it does creak. Also, it is located a block from the main county rural cemetery. And I should mention in passing, that the father of the previous family that lived here passed away in the very room that my wife and I sleep in each night. For more than 35 years we have slept very peacefully in that room. We have never once seen a ghost. The fact that neither of us believes in ghosts serves us well.

I have some Chinese acquaintances who were raised to believe in ancestor spirits and ghosts. They can barely live in a house five years before the house is over run with ghosts and they are forced to move.

I began to notice not long after I moved in (more than 35 years ago now), that the enclosed back porch of my house would periodically fill up with flies. Hundreds of very large flies. I would simply open the back door and let them out, but there was no reason for this that I was aware of. The back porch is closed off to the outside, and there is no food source on the back porch to attract flies that could see. What was causing this? I didn't know, but I assumed that I would figure it out at some point.

My Chinese friends found this condition downright supernatural however. Downright scary in fact. More than once it was strongly suggested to me that there was a demon or a spook in my basement, just like in the movie The Amityville Horror. We were in danger and should move immediately.

I'm not inclined to believe in ghosts or demons or the supernatural however. I have always been fully and completely protected from such things by the fact that I don't believe in them. I concluded that there was a natural cause for the fly phenomenon, I just didn't yet know what it was. Then one day I was crawling around in the crawl space under the house on a plumbing repair project. And I encountered a dead rat. The rat was crawling with maggots. And of course the maggots would develop into flies and the flies would instinctively fly towards the light. My back porch. So I had solved the mystery.

Hundred year old houses like mine were typically built with lathe and plaster walls back in the day. Lathe and plaster wall are hallow. Wives don't like hearing rats crawling around in the walls of their house. It makes them cranky. So husbands constantly put out rat poison to get rid of the rats. Rats eat the poison and die. Flies find the dead rats and lay eggs, which turn into maggots. Maggots turn into flies. Ultimately the source of the flies in my back porch was me. Well, flies in the back porch are preferable to rats in the walls.

Hey, we live in this world with other creatures. What we don't live in is a world of demons and ghosts. Except for those people who still live in ignorance and in a make believe world of their own fears and imagination. Ignorance is a natural condition. It is not a necessary condition however.

Old Today, 03:16 AM

Quote:
Just try & be civil & discuss the topic.
You do not discuss. You are incapable of discussion. Go back through your threads and count the number of questions you have been asked v the number of questions you have answered. You need help and fast (that's if you are not what we think you are) before you do damage to yourself or worse, someone else.

Old Today, 03:19 AM

Yes you closed down a similar thread to this yesterday. So I have reinvented it in a new way so as not to offend whoever was offended. The other thread was similar to this one but it was killed instantly for some reason. I think I was too blunt. This time I'm being kind & gentle. It is an important subject so it must be discussed sooner or later. You can't hide from it forever. If I don't bring it up then someone else will in a day or two. I've planted the seeds. They will germinate readily

Old Today, 03:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rafius View Post
You do not discuss. You are incapable of discussion. Go back through your threads and count the number of questions you have been asked v the number of questions you have answered. You need help and fast (that's if you are not what we think you are) before you do damage to yourself or worse, someone else.
That is a very offensive thing to say & I gather you are from a very sad place indeed.

I don't answer every question because it's like opening a can of worms sometimes & the thread gets sidetracked very quickly. I try to keep things on track by answering only the things which help the thread along. And if I start arguing with one of you critics then it drags everybody down.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or