U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-12-2008, 10:48 AM

4,708 posts, read 7,449,800 times

Advertisements

SURE, WHY NOT!? If you accept the notions of God and Satan to begin with, anything is possible!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-12-2008, 10:51 AM

1,106 posts, read 1,791,223 times
It was kinda silly of me to start a thread like this. Since I don’t believe in Satan.

Wonder if anyone understood my joke about "the middle way" and the semi-gloss? lol

Cheers,
Aeroman

Semi-gloss is in the middle , sometimes Buddhism is called “the middle way”
(sometimes I just feel silly)

Last edited by Aeroman; 05-12-2008 at 11:03 AM..

Old 05-12-2008, 11:32 AM

97 posts, read 174,976 times
I have my own belief that we are living in a "parallel universe". We were created as Lucifer was: good. We came from within God who is 100% GOOD. But then.. evil was created as God and Lucifer separated from one another. Lucifer... did he cease to exist?? I don't think so. Here's why: Lucifer was a good spirit within Christ. And God is a Spirit who is unchanging. Lucifer was spirit in the Holy Spirit in Christ.

I believe, myself, that a "parallel spiritual kingdom" was created when Lucifer and God split from one another. Satan came into existence. Like Dr. Jeckyl... Mr. Hyde. Lucifer went "out of existence"... but not out of "being". Just out of "presence" in the body of the one who became Satan.

I believe that when the "parallel spiritual kingdom" of evil is destroyed - when Satan is fully destroyed... and the "parallel spiritual kingdom of evil" is destroyed... Mr. Hyde will be destroyed... and Dr. Jeckyl... will come back "into existence"... cause and effect through the destruction of all evil.

Lucifer was good. Satan is evil. God will destroy Satan... and, thereby, restore Lucifer to holiness and goodness just as if he had never fallen... once again BACK in a perfected state. This is true of all who are in the parallel kingdom of darkness. We are living, imo, in a parallel spiritual "universe".

This universe will be destroyed. And will be recreated. You and I - everything that is evil of this world - any bit of it... will all be destroyed.
And EACH OF US... has an "alter ego spiritual state of being" in God who is good... that will be restored and re-created when all evil is destroyed.

Some of us are already part of the "new creation" having been spiritually born again of God in Christ from His Kingdom spiritually. But, all shall be - in the end when all evil is destroyed and our "alter egos" come fully back into existence... though we all fell into the "parallel universe of evil spiritually"... when Adam sinned and fell from grace... and we, too, became part of Satan's spiritual universe/kingdom in our spirits.

We still will be "born of God"... and all creation will be restored in the perfection in which it was originally designed to be created through God who is GOOD. In the end, in the battle between God and Satan - Jesus is the only One left standing... and all of us are left standing therefore... in HIM.

God is GOOD. And His mercy endures... forever.

Grace and peace,

"LeeLee"

Old 05-12-2008, 11:57 AM

1,106 posts, read 1,791,223 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by grace_explosion View Post
I have my own belief that we are living in a "parallel universe". We were created as Lucifer was: good. We came from within God who is 100% GOOD. But then.. evil was created as God and Lucifer separated from one another. Lucifer... did he cease to exist?? I don't think so. Here's why: Lucifer was a good spirit within Christ. And God is a Spirit who is unchanging. Lucifer was spirit in the Holy Spirit in Christ.

I believe, myself, that a "parallel spiritual kingdom" was created when Lucifer and God split from one another. Satan came into existence. Like Dr. Jeckyl... Mr. Hyde. Lucifer went "out of existence"... but not out of "being". Just out of "presence" in the body of the one who became Satan.

I believe that when the "parallel spiritual kingdom" of evil is destroyed - when Satan is fully destroyed... and the "parallel spiritual kingdom of evil" is destroyed... Mr. Hyde will be destroyed... and Dr. Jeckyl... will come back "into existence"... cause and effect through the destruction of all evil.

Lucifer was good. Satan is evil. God will destroy Satan... and, thereby, restore Lucifer to holiness and goodness just as if he had never fallen... once again BACK in a perfected state. This is true of all who are in the parallel kingdom of darkness. We are living, imo, in a parallel spiritual "universe".

This universe will be destroyed. And will be recreated. You and I - everything that is evil of this world - any bit of it... will all be destroyed.
And EACH OF US... has an "alter ego spiritual state of being" in God who is good... that will be restored and re-created when all evil is destroyed.

Some of us are already part of the "new creation" having been spiritually born again of God in Christ from His Kingdom spiritually. But, all shall be - in the end when all evil is destroyed and our "alter egos" come fully back into existence... though we all fell into the "parallel universe of evil spiritually"... when Adam sinned and fell from grace... and we, too, became part of Satan's spiritual universe/kingdom in our spirits.

We still will be "born of God"... and all creation will be restored in the perfection in which it was originally designed to be created through God who is GOOD. In the end, in the battle between God and Satan - Jesus is the only One left standing... and all of us are left standing therefore... in HIM.

God is GOOD. And His mercy endures... forever.

Grace and peace,

"LeeLee"
I like your explanation of how evil can be destroyed without having something burning forever in hell. (If I understand what your saying)
And that all , even Lucifer will come back to the ‘Great Spirit’ . (my words)
Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe in God or Lucifer. But I do like the way you believe that all will be good again.
Could you explain more what this sentence means? “In the end, in the battle between God and Satan - Jesus is the only One left standing... and all of us are left standing therefore... in HIM.”

Thanks,
Aeroman

Old 05-12-2008, 06:00 PM

97 posts, read 174,976 times
1 Corinthians 15:26
The last enemy to be destroyed is death.

1 Corinthians 15:22
For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Hebrews 2:14
Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;

1 Timothy 4:10
For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, who is the Saviour of all men, specially of those that believe.

2 Cor. 5:14For the love of Christ constraineth us; because we thus judge, that if one died for all, then were all dead:
15And that he died for all, that they which live should not henceforth live unto themselves, but unto him which died for them, and rose again.

2 Cor. 15:24Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.
27For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.
28And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
Ephesians 4:10
He who descended is the very one who ascended higher than all the heavens, in order to fill the whole universe.)

When Jesus died on the cross, He died for everyone and everything in our place. He is coming again to bring to all the life He gained for all when He rose from the dead. God the Father will re-create the Heaven, the earth, and the whole universe.

God will leave no child behind. All children were made by Him.

Everyone is a child of God. It's just that not all have yet been born of the Lord Jesus Christ. But all shall be. And God will restore all things. God loves everyone. For God so loved the world He sent His only begotten Son that whosoever believeth on Him should not perish but have eternal life.

God will restore the entire universe and God will be all.. in all.

All died in Adam. All were raised in Christ. Jesus tasted death for every man. Everyone is going to be re-created anew through Him.

There is no person who has ever died who will spend eternity in hell. This is what the Bible itself teaches - when men's desire to be better than others and consign those who they think are "not as good as them" to hell... is removed from the truth of what Jesus Christ Himself taught and the Bible teaches.

God Himself, through Jesus Christ, destroys death and Hades. Death and Hades only exist for now because Jesus has not yet returned... and Satan has not yet been destroyed.

God will fill the entire universe with His Love... all people will be recreated anew... and God, in His Love, will be all in all.

Jesus is the only One left standing because all enemies are under His feet - Satan and all evil is completely destroyed... and God's Kingdom shall fully come... on earth as it is in Heaven.

The King is coming. It is good news for ALL. For unto you a Son is born and unto you a child is given. And this shall be good news of great joy to all people.

This is Christmas: Universal Redemption of all mankind.

I'm a Christian believer in Ultimate Reconciliation - which is the truth of the Holy Bible.

Grace and peace,

LeeLee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aeroman View Post
I like your explanation of how evil can be destroyed without having something burning forever in hell. (If I understand what your saying)
And that all , even Lucifer will come back to the ‘Great Spirit’ . (my words)
Now don’t get me wrong, I don’t believe in God or Lucifer. But I do like the way you believe that all will be good again.
Could you explain more what this sentence means? “In the end, in the battle between God and Satan - Jesus is the only One left standing... and all of us are left standing therefore... in HIM.”

Thanks,
Aeroman

Old 05-12-2008, 06:12 PM

29,527 posts, read 29,969,037 times
No satan cannot be saved, for the simple reason that like god satan is only another ancient invention of man, and does not exist.

Old 05-12-2008, 06:32 PM

553 posts, read 424,079 times
Before they go banning me for trolling, I'm forced the question here than start a new thread. After all, some of us force people to read and respond to threads.

Ok, while we're on this Satan guy, can someone kindly explain to me why in Revelation chapter 20 Satan is bound for 1,000 years and then released again to wreak havoc on the world? Is this one of those "God works in mysterious ways" moments I always hear about? If it is, dude's really on a whole other level for real.

Old 05-12-2008, 08:01 PM

21,252 posts, read 29,043,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yydanay515 View Post
Before they go banning me for trolling, I'm forced the question here than start a new thread. After all, some of us force people to read and respond to threads.

Ok, while we're on this Satan guy, can someone kindly explain to me why in Revelation chapter 20 Satan is bound for 1,000 years and then released again to wreak havoc on the world? Is this one of those "God works in mysterious ways" moments I always hear about? If it is, dude's really on a whole other level for real.
The Bible does not say why, it is part of God's plan for judging the world. Maybe to expose those who rebel against God in their hearts and confirm those who are truly faithful to God. Whatever the reason, satans release results in the final destruction of all evil.

Old 05-12-2008, 09:10 PM

553 posts, read 424,079 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE NORTH CAROLINA View Post
The Bible does not say why, it is part of God's plan for judging the world. Maybe to expose those who rebel against God in their hearts and confirm those who are truly faithful to God. Whatever the reason, satans release results in the final destruction of all evil.

What about his capture in the first place? Would that not help to destroy all evil. No Satan - No evil???

Old 05-12-2008, 09:26 PM

21,252 posts, read 29,043,461 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by yydanay515 View Post
What about his capture in the first place? Would that not help to destroy all evil. No Satan - No evil???
As I said before, maybe it is to expose those who secretly harbor rebellion in their hearts during this time.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality