U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 04-26-2011, 01:37 PM
 
2,981 posts, read 2,532,880 times
Reputation: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
No I am not taught, I learned on my own after years of reading and investigating and education.

.
you did not "learn" anything in and of yourself, for you are not the first man, and you rely on liars, unbelievers, scoffers, mockers, and ignorant blind men who have no consensus of opinion and whose opinions keep on changing, no matter how you spin it. But "God's Word is true from the beginning".
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 04-26-2011, 01:38 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,010 posts, read 11,460,553 times
Reputation: 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
you did not "learn" anything in and of yourself, for you are not the first man, and you rely on liars, unbelievers, scoffers, mockers, and ignorant blind men who have no consensus of opinion and whose opinions keep on changing, no matter how you spin it. But "God's Word is true from the beginning".
I rely on those that have observed the facts, live in the real world and dont follow a archaic book. So I have learned PLENTY. You on the other hand are completely hopeless.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 02:03 PM
 
2,981 posts, read 2,532,880 times
Reputation: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
I rely on those that have observed the facts, live in the real world and dont follow a archaic book. So I have learned PLENTY. You on the other hand are completely hopeless.
Your argument sounds like a pre-schooler who knows nothing and thinks he knows it all, to me -no offense, though.

And those you rely on have observed nothing, but surmised everything.
They were not there, and they are living in a fish bowl, so to speak, and can't get out to see what it is like outside, no matter how hard they try, and they imagine vain things about the universe, all the time, that are totally proved wrong by men of science who have done real tests, about what can be tested -like the geo-centric universe, and the electric universe, for instance, including electric sun and stars.
Thunderbolts home

Thunderbolts multimedia

Thunderbolts multimedia

Thunderbolts multimedia
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 02:06 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,010 posts, read 11,460,553 times
Reputation: 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Your argument sounds like a pre-schooler who knows nothing and thinks he knows it all, to me -no offense, though.

And those you rely on have observed nothing, but surmised everything.
They were not there, and they are living in a fish bowl, so to speak, and can't get out to see what it is like outside, no matter how hard they try, and they imagine vain things about the universe, all the time, that are totally proved wrong by men of science who have done real tests, about what can be tested -like the geo-centric universe, and the electric universe, for instance, including electric sun and stars.
Thunderbolts home

Thunderbolts multimedia

Thunderbolts multimedia

Thunderbolts multimedia
Your posts are almost delusional, I have never seen anything like it. I feel bad for you. Cant help those that are too scared to look past their beliefs. I am going to go with educated scientists that have witnessed the facts for themselves. Thanks
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 02:07 PM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
7,884 posts, read 4,271,594 times
Reputation: 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
By all means. Enjoy yourself gleefully while you have your being intact!
"Eat, drink, and be merry", "today", for "tomorrow" comes, when you will no longer have the capacity to indulge yourself in mindless scoffing.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 02:11 PM
 
Location: Valencia, Spain
7,884 posts, read 4,271,594 times
Reputation: 1505
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Your argument sounds like a pre-schooler who knows nothing and thinks he knows it all, to me -no offense, though.

And those you rely on have observed nothing, but surmised everything.
They were not there, and they are living in a fish bowl, so to speak, and can't get out to see what it is like outside, no matter how hard they try, and they imagine vain things about the universe, all the time, that are totally proved wrong by men of science who have done real tests, about what can be tested -like the geo-centric universe, and the electric universe, for instance, including electric sun and stars.
Thunderbolts home

Thunderbolts multimedia

Thunderbolts multimedia

Thunderbolts multimedia
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 02:41 PM
 
2,981 posts, read 2,532,880 times
Reputation: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nea1 View Post
.... I am going to go with educated scientists that have witnessed the facts for themselves. Thanks
Whose" facts" you choose to believe is your business, but they are not your facts, and the choices you make are biased for unbelief, with no reason to stand on that passes any truth test in the real world.

Better have a look at the stats at the bottom of this page before making generic, unfounded, claims.
Thunderbolts multimedia
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 03:42 PM
 
Location: Colorado
10,010 posts, read 11,460,553 times
Reputation: 2027
Quote:
Originally Posted by yeshuasavedme View Post
Whose" facts" you choose to believe is your business, but they are not your facts, and the choices you make are biased for unbelief, with no reason to stand on that passes any truth test in the real world.

Better have a look at the stats at the bottom of this page before making generic, unfounded, claims.
Thunderbolts multimedia
They are facts that normal rational people can see for themselves. Not just mine
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 03:54 PM
 
3,093 posts, read 1,872,050 times
Reputation: 965
We are going to a funeral for this thread unless we get it back on topic,it ain't gonna matter what orbits what, this thread could end up dead.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 04-26-2011, 04:09 PM
 
2,981 posts, read 2,532,880 times
Reputation: 182
Quote:
Originally Posted by perry335654 View Post
We are going to a funeral for this thread unless we get it back on topic,it ain't gonna matter what orbits what, this thread could end up dead.
Don't expect actual discussion about the topic from the atheist crowd on this board. They only know how to attack and derail.
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:
Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top