Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-27-2008, 12:04 PM

3,814 posts, read 6,783,345 times

Advertisements

YouTube - ~*~ SACRED SPIRIT - LAND OF PROMISE ~*~

This is shared on youtube from another beautiful soul...

Last edited by moonsavvy; 05-27-2008 at 12:15 PM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-27-2008, 05:05 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
It is I who is humbled by you having this thread, I think you for the opportunity of allowing me to participate.

Old 08-28-2008, 01:26 PM

Default Awakening

In the silence of my slumber, the light of dawn penetrates my spirit. It nudges me to wipe the sleep from my eyes and embrace the golden morning.

The birth of a new day is approaching at this very hour. The light gradually becoming brighter as the sun rises it's way into wholeness.

"Awaken, arise, live!" It say's, tapping at my window sending rays of love to warm my heart and kiss my soul.

"Goodmorning my Dear child, come play under my golden waves of light, where your cares are melted away by the glowing ambers of sunshine"

The process is happening, a miracle is taking place. Will I rise with the sun to perfection, or stay slumbered in the darkeness of the day?

Last edited by moonsavvy; 08-28-2008 at 01:49 PM..

Old 08-28-2008, 01:46 PM

Ever sense I can remember, writing has always been very therapeutic for me. I share these little poems or thoughts from my heart because they are my way of sharing a part of me that most people never see. This for me holds a sacredness that one cannot criticize or take away.

The point of this thread is not to be a "writer", but to let the spirit play while dancing a bit with vulnerabilty. It is my view that the spirit longs to express itself in ways of creative form whether it be music, words, painting or other. On earth and in our society, we search for ways of approval, acceptance, reward. This is the life of the ego, it is not the way of the spirit. The spirit is innocent, it is the child of the soul, dancing without hesitation.

So if you feel inclined to dance and play, feel free to use this space where all are naked in a world of poetic thoughts.

Old 08-31-2008, 12:34 AM

There is magic in the air, the sweet smell of wonder surrounds me. As it circles it's way up to my nose I close my eyes and slowly breathe in the mystery of nature.

I sit tall on four majestic stilts of great power, moving steadily underneath my body, walking in sync with the beating heart of the earth, moving as one.

Climbing towards our destination she places each foot forward in a careful manner. Cautious yet confident we steadily travel forward on treacherous ground.

The scent of the remaining wildflowers fill the air with a tinge of death. Their season has come and now it is gone, returning back to the dust from which they came.

The sage is bundled in sweet smelling bouquets, nestled inbetween the lofty pine and the lengthy birch. They line themselves beside a rugged trail, sitting politey, inviting our next move.

As we approach the last turn to the top of the mountain, the trees open up unveiling the first glimpse of the wide open sky, painted with pink and purple streaks.

We are at the top following the trail to the end. The world looks vastly complicated yet everything is in place; perfect order. The view extends for miles in every direction revealing mother nature in her prime.

We sit in stillness, absorbing the energy of the sky that extends into the universe. At this moment I forget where I end and the horse begins, God is found in the horse.

God is in the whispy white clouds that scatter throughout the tranquility of the mountains. The wind sends a gentle caress that tingles my shoulders and extends down my spine.

Enchantment is found at the moment of realization that God is present in the stillness of each moment. God is not contained in a building or a book, God is Omnipresent.

Old 09-01-2008, 01:54 PM

10,607 posts, read 11,654,459 times
Grandfather Spirit, all over the world the faces of living ones are alike.
With tenderness they have come up out of the ground.
Look upon your children that they may face the winds, and walked a good road to the Day of Quiet.
Grandfather Spirit, fill us with the Light. Give us the strength to understand, and the eyes to see.
Teach us to walk the soft Earth as relatives to all that live.

Old 09-01-2008, 09:08 PM

5,073 posts, read 4,734,914 times
Please God, Help Me. I don't know what to do, and I can't do it on my own. I know that. I need you now, please guide me as I don't know how to guide myself. I give love and blessings to all, and hope for the same. I ask you, Lord, please help me help myself? I am so sick and so worried, I need you. Please.

Old 09-02-2008, 11:43 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollygolightly View Post
Please God, Help Me. I don't know what to do, and I can't do it on my own. I know that. I need you now, please guide me as I don't know how to guide myself. I give love and blessings to all, and hope for the same. I ask you, Lord, please help me help myself? I am so sick and so worried, I need you. Please.
Holly, may you find the inner strength and wisdom that you are searching for.

Blesssings

Old 09-02-2008, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptsum View Post
Grandfather Spirit, all over the world the faces of living ones are alike.
With tenderness they have come up out of the ground.
Look upon your children that they may face the winds, and walked a good road to the Day of Quiet.
Grandfather Spirit, fill us with the Light. Give us the strength to understand, and the eyes to see.
Teach us to walk the soft Earth as relatives to all that live.
Grant us a spirit of United Souls, searching for truth and finding it in all walks towards the Divine. Blessings to you Ptsum

Old 09-13-2008, 06:18 PM

Love this!

YouTube - Relaxation video 2
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > General Forums > Religion and Spirituality